PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
We were in the market for term life insurance and came across policyadvisor.com
Jiten called me shortly after completing the quote request and was super accommodating and flexible in terms of time of day (I was busy when he called and he agreed to call me back after 8pm). The service we received was outstanding and Jiten was extremely knowledgeable and not pushy at all (which usually makes me look for another company).
Jiten found us the best rates (better than any other comparison website I looked at) and managed to get us setup all from the comfort of our home through online meetings.
The actual policy took a while to become active due to Covid-19 and the insurance provider‘s backlog, but Jiten kept us in the loop along the process.
Thanks again for the great service - we will recommend you to friends and family.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.93 based on 206 reviews