PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

4.9
Based on 399 reviews
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
The CEO was amazing responsive and quick in providing a solution based on my unique circumstances and needs. Plus their follow up process is excellent. I would highly recommend anyone seeking insurance to seek help from policy advisor.com
All our questions were answered quickly and professionally. They made it a very easy and provided the care to make what can be a very stressful process into a pleasant one. Thank you to Policy Advisor for all the help!
Jiten and his team were an incredible resource when it came to finding the right insurance company and policy for our family. They provided us with the information we were looking for and took away the stress and overwhelmingness policy hunting can bring on. We highly recommend Jiten and his team at Policy Advisor.
Refund delivery
5 star customer care. Policy Advisor made selecting between different insurance options more manageable, and my advisor, Carly, walked me through the whole process. I would definitely use their services again!
Needed 10 year term policy. Quick and professional response from Diarmuid. Stayed in touch throughout the process. The only reason I didn't rate higher was the life insurance company I chose I found difficult to deal with and seemed to not nearly as customer focused, unfortunately the only thing PolicyAdvisor could do was to keep pestering them as well. In the end I did get my policy and the monthly rate was half of what I was paying. I would certainly recommend.
Super easy program to use. Very straight forward and Carly explained everything to us! Thanks PolicyAdvisor.
Very helpful and efficient
Policy Advisor was very easy to use, and Jiten was incredibly knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all of my questions and helped me find a life insurance policy best suited for my needs. I would highly recommend Policy Advisor!
My advisor is Jason Goveas, he is responsible and knowledgeable. He created a good customer experiences.
Thank you Jiten and team . Very professional and friendly. Guided through out the buying process . Excellent. Keep up the great work
Special thanks to Sonam and Jiten. They helped me choose the insurance policy which is right for me. They answered all my queries and also worked around my schedule to accommodate me. I’m really glad for all their help and advise. A very big thank you once again.
Jiten was patient, knowledgeable, and a great communicator as he walked me through several polices and explained my options over a video call and through email. For a first time policy buyer, his explanations were really helpful. I would recommend looking for polices and comparing their benefits through Policy Advisor.
I just want to say that buying life Insurance with Policy Advisor has been a great experience for me and I would highly recommend it. I did try to buy life insurance previously with other companies before and the process not only felt intrusive but the offers that I received at times felt insulting. This has been a totally different experience here. My advisor, Diarmuid, was accommodating, flexible, and great at explaining the whole process and directives needed for me to obtain the policy. I am very satisfied with the whole process and policy and will use the company again in the future to buy more insurance policies
As someone with MS I didn’t think it would be possible to find affordable life insurance. I had been denied coverage in the past and was told obtaining insurance would be very expensive. Then I found PolicyAdvisor.com. They were super helpful, always available to answer my questions, made the process easy and found me insurance that fit in my budget. It is a relief to know that my family will be provided for if needed. Thank you PolicyAdvisor!
Grateful to Carley for her support in the process of acquiring insurance......
Our Policy advisor, Carley did a great job on all aspects of our process.
PolicyAdvisor's team was a pleasure to work with. They listened to our needs and explained the policy in thorough details. The communication was responsive, thorough, and thoughtful. As somebody who is looking for insurance policies, I find them easy to work with and knowledgeable. As good insurance policy advisors should be! Highly recommended!
Great response time, Jason was amazing at answering our questions and making the application process easy. Highly recommend!
I liked that policy advisors worked with my goals and provided me with a number of options. Jason was patient, explained a lot to me and unlike some underwriters, he never pressurized me. I would recommend them any day.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews