PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
I used Policy Advisor to compare and purchase an insurance policy. I am still pleasantly surprised and delighted at the seamless and efficient service; from a transparent and responsive online experience to the professional handling of my request by the staff. Carly Griffin was very detailed, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. With a smile, she walked me through the various scenarios and together, we arrived at a plan that gives me the most value. She is quick, efficient and her follow through is top notch. I would definitely recommend!
Policy Advisor was a great company to finalize my life insurance with. Carly was very honest patient and knowledgeable. I did not ever feel pressured in settling for a Policy I did not want nor understand fully. I am completely satisfied with the service I received and feel very comfortable and assured that my family will be taken care of with a very professional organization. I highly recommend Policy Advisor.
Fantastic service! Carly was excellent in answering all my questions and the whole application was stress-free. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Carly is an excellent advisor. She always responded in a timely manner and had all the info required to support us through this process.
Super simple process, my advisor made sure I understood my policy and made me feel confident in the decision I made!
Carly was very helpful in helping me find a policy that met my needs.
Carly made the process of buying a policy seemless, and navigated things for me with ease. I truly felt she had my best interests in mind when shopping around. Knowledgeable and professional.
Carly was professional and very responsive. Great experience!
Had a great experience working with Jiten to get a policy that made sense for my needs. His advice and recommendations seemed neutral, unbiased, and were extremely helpful. He was also friendly, positive, and didn't try to oversell or play off of your fears like so many insurance brokers do. Would highly recommend!
Policy Advisor provided a professional second opinion when we are shopping around for life insurance policies. It also provides a good price comparison among different insurance companies.
Very responsive to my queries. Jiten was prudent and explained all the details of the policy. He and his team were helpful throughout the process and gave timely updates. Would definitely recommend them!!
Experience was great
Very professional and quick!
Great communication and professional. Would absolutely recommend for any insurance needs. Five stars!
The team has been very approachable and accommodating of any questions. We got great advise and great price. Happy to have done business with Jiten.
Really helpful. Nice team to help their customers. Big thank you to Jiten and his staff.
I have recently used the service of PolicyAdvisor.com for purchasing Term Life Insurances for myself and my spouse. The experience has been absolutely seamless and top order right from the initial search to consultation and closure. A special shout out to my advisor Carly Griffin who has been an excellent help throughout the process providing valuable suggestions, guidance and prompt updates at every step of the way. I would highly recommend her and PolicyAdvisor in general for anyone looking for a great customer experience.
It was a pleasure working with Jiten to decide the life insurance policy that best suited our requirements and budget. Jiten provided us with options that we would have never figured through research. His insights and help helped us quickly decide the policy and execute it through his team's assistance. I am glad that I chose policy advisor for helping us with our insurance.
I had an incredibly experience with Jiten and the team at Policy Advisor. I feel confident about the choices I was presented, and empowered (instead of disgruntled) by looking out for my future self with insurance today. // Tuve una experiencia increíble con Jiten y su equipo de Policy Advisor. Siento confianza sobre las opciones que me presentaron (en lugar de descontenta) y poderosa por cuidarme en el futuro con seguros elegidos hoy.
We appreciate the guidance and support received from Mr. Puri and his team in achieving our goal and securing our future. Mr Puri is very knowledgeable and provided sound advice that made selecting the type & amount of insurance a breeze. Thank you. Raj
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.94 based on 306 reviews