PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
I had an incredibly experience with Jiten and the team at Policy Advisor. I feel confident about the choices I was presented, and empowered (instead of disgruntled) by looking out for my future self with insurance today. // Tuve una experiencia increíble con Jiten y su equipo de Policy Advisor. Siento confianza sobre las opciones que me presentaron (en lugar de descontenta) y poderosa por cuidarme en el futuro con seguros elegidos hoy.
We appreciate the guidance and support received from Mr. Puri and his team in achieving our goal and securing our future.
Mr Puri is very knowledgeable and provided sound advice that made selecting the type & amount of insurance a breeze.
Thank you.
Raj
Our experience with policyadvisor was excellent. They are very responsive and timely. Everything was done virtually which was the most convenient for us and our rep was so friendly. Highly recommended and will definitely use their services again.
Efficient, accessible and friendly interaction. Thank you
Sonam At Policy Advisor was very helpful . He understood my needs and recommended the right set of products and was also quick in getting amendments done so that I was satisfied.
Policy advisor was able to get us several quotes for life insurance within a short time frame. They were always quick to respond and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend them.
Jiten was amazingly helpful and was able to walk me through the process of selecting insurance. In a very short amount of time, I was able to progress through the medical exam, the paperwork and was able to purchase my insurance.
I would definitely recommend policyadvisor.
I researched for a while on life insurance and what’s best for our family and same thing like everyone has been saying, just going around in circles and eventually you give up and try again next week. Meanwhile we had a mortgage life insurance ( cause we were young and dumb) and I was still not understanding what we got our self into. I phoned the number on the website and got Jiten! He was so helpful and explained what mortgage insurance really was an what’s our better option for our family. We now have term life insurance and critical illness with his help. Amazing little company that helped us out so much! Thankyou Jiten for making our family feel well taken care of if we pass on too soon or have a critical Illness too soon.
5 stars ⭐️
PolicyAdvisor was incredible in walking me through the process of obtaining term life insurance. The staff were welcoming, responsive and made sure I found the best insurance out there for me. I'd recommend to everyone.
Thank you Jiten for all your help, time, and patience. We learned so much from you, even about life insurance products that we never knew existed. You were very prompt and diligent in all your work. With all your help, we are very happy with our choice. Definitely would refer.

Iva & Josip
Jiten was so patient, knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered all my questions, gave me unbiased information about my options and helped me choose what was really best for me. Definitely a strong thumbs up from me.
Jiten was an amazing help. I am so glad my husband and I choose Policy Advisor to help us with the daunting task of purchasing life insurance and fitting it in our budget. I would highly recommend.
Very professional service.
Our advisor Jiten was professional, polite and very knowledgeable, we were very happy working together with him to find the right insurance requirements for us. I would certainly recommend your company to friends and family.
thank you!
Carly was very helpful in navigating the application for my life insurance policy. I appreciated the ability to handle everything remotely, and she was very responsive to my questions. I'd recommend Policy Advisor to others.
Carly was attentive and thorough, would highly recommend her for your life insurance needs!
My advisor was always quick to reply to any email or questions I had during the application process. Easy to work with and knowledgeable.
This website has amazing comparison tools and informative insurance articles to help anyone make the decision to acquire life insurance. The website was also very easy to navigate. I was blessed with a knowledgeable advisor that educated me on various insurance options to fit my needs. I have recommend this service to others and will continue to do so. Thank you to Carly and to the team at Policy Advisor.
My husband and I really enjoyed working with our advisor, Carly. She was extremely informative and answered all of our questions. We never felt pressured. She kept us informed and up to date through the entire process which felt so simple and straightforward thanks to her assistance and guidance

I am so glad we went with Policy Advisor and I would highly recommend Policy Advisor and Carly for obtaining life insurance.
Sonam was extremely professional and explained each step carefully so that we understand what we are signing against.
A smooth and fast process with effective communication. This is how all agents for any company should be. So kudos to that. Thanks again
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.94 based on 288 reviews