PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
I’m very satisfied with service provided my Vladimir. I would be happy to recommend my contacts to work with him.
Posted 49 minutes ago
They were extremely helpful and understanding towards me. They were there to help me and guide me to what I needed ! Amazing company to deal with !
I recently purchased life insurance through PolicyAdvsior. Jiten was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout. He provided detailed information about the policy options, responded to our queries timely and guided us through the process. I appreciate the time and care taken by PolicyAdvisor in providing us with personalized advice and continued support.
Great service! Jiten explained all the nuances and answered all our questions to help us make a decision. He also walked us through to the entire application and was available to helps us throughout the application process.
Got insurance for my family through policy advisor. Highly recommend Jiten and his team , the entire experience was made as simple as possible. I was initially given different quotes based on my preferences and budget. Jiten provided excellent advise on each of the policies and never forced unlike other agents to buy insurance from his company.

Policy advisor website is easy to use , compare policies and there is less clutter.

I received regular updates regarding my policy and medical interview from the team. The entire process was done online and was smooth.

Would recommend the team to start providing auto and home insurance.
Very easy process
Policy advisor made purchasing insurance simple and efficient. Jiten was quick to respond, personable, and professional. We were able to do everything from the comfort of our own home. Thanks Jiten!
I had amazing experience with Advisors Jiten.
He is very knowledgeable.
He is always available for any questions I have .
He never pushed you towards getting policy .
I am so impressed and loved to work with him again.
He is very honesty and loyal person.
Jiten was kind enough to speak to my wife and I after hours and conducted himself in a very professional manner. Highly recommend
The process was simple and my options were clearly explained.. A great company to work with.
Jiten was helpful in helping us chose the right insurance for our family needs. Due to the pandemic we did a virtual meeting and signed all documents online via DocuSign. This was very easy and convenient.
Jiten from PolicyAdvisor was wonderful to work with. He genuinely cared about making sure I was comfortable and informed throughout the process, and patiently answered my many questions. He would make the effort to check with insurance companies about things that were not clear so that I would have the fullest information to make my decision. He also always followed up to make sure I was up to date on my application process. I highly recommend Jiten and the PolicyAdvisor team!
Jiten was very patient. He explained all the options available to us from the first meeting and was with us right through till we signed our copies. We are sure that he gave us the best option in the market!
This is the most user friendly way of getting the best insurance while paying no commission. Win - win - win
Excellent service. Found a solution to every problem. Explained everything in detail. Great rate too!
Awesome to work with.
Very professional in dealing with all your questions and needs regarding insurance policy.
Was looking for a life insurance policy and the search was exhausting by conventional means, until I found Policy Advisor. My Representative Vladimir Nikic was excellent, and explained all my options and preferred quotes. Life Insurance made easy, thank you all at Policy Advisor.
Website is professional looking with a lot of information regarding the various insurance products, easy to apply for quote and reach out from rep was quick.
Jiten and team were very helpful, transparent and gave clarity to what’s normally a complex and confusing purchasing process. Really appreciated Jiten’s ability to explain the advantages and disadvantages between policy types, policy providers as well as the processes involved in making claims. Also appreciated the honesty/integrity with Jiten and team in disclosing trailer fees so you know your broker truly is looking out for your goals and interests.

We felt very confident that we had the right knowledge and counsel to make the right choice of policy coverage for our household.

I reckon PolicyAdvisor should be the only way to purchase insurance policies in a modern, connected world. Highly recommend.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.93 based on 189 reviews