PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Our advisor was helpful, thorough and patient with the numerous questions my husband and I had to determine the policy that was right for us. I would use again and highly recommend this service to others!
I am trusting this policy advisor, it’s fix my budget
Mitch was a great help, quickly answered questions and was very patient while we decided on the best course of action. We'll continue yo utilize both Mitch and Policyadviser.com to transfer the risks that life can pose.
That's great to hear, Brad. Patience is Mitch's middle name. Actually, maybe it's Campbell ...? But, much like the eponymous soup, he is consistent.
MITCH WAS SO FRIENDLY AND RESPONDED TO MY QUERIES QUICKLY AND IN DETAIL EVERY TIME.
It's all in the details, Abdulselam. We're happy Mitch helped you out!
Mitch has been great to deal with. Very helpful and thorough and worked hard to help me out Very happy with the service he provided.
Woohoo, Melanie! Mitch is the best – and we're glad he got you covered.
I was shopping around for Life Ins. Call up Policy Advisor Brokerage, they walked me through step by step of a policy that suited my needs. The service was excellent, fast responses and was humble and honest
Jiten was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was quick to respond to any of my questions and kept me informed at all times during the entire process. At no time did I feel pressure to add something that I did not need or want. I was extremely satisfied with my dealings with Jiten and would not hesitate to recommend him.
The advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful. Always got back to me in a timely manner. Very pleasant to speak with and never felt pressured at any time. Would be more than happy to recommend in the future.
That's great, Tracy. We're glad we made such a good impression.
Awesome service, excellent inside into the products
Thanks for choosing us, Sashank!
I had to contact multiple insurance brokers and companies to get a life insurance due to my type 1 diabetes. Jiten was by far the best person to work with. He diligently followed up throughout the whole process, and we got an approval within my budget despite my condition. I will definitely contact him for my all insurance needs in the future and definitely recommend him to everyone I know!
Thanks for the review, Armagan. We're glad Jiten helped you get covered. Many Type 1 diabetics think they can't get life insurance coverage, but that's clearly not the case.
guided me well and kept the process transparent
We keep it honest, Sagar. Glad we got you covered!
That's great, Sagar. Thanks for choosing PolicyAdvisor!
Mitch McLean understood my needs, my urgency and was incredibly efficient and helpful through the entire process. I never even bothered with the insurance company themselves. Mitch made it super easy to do everything through him.
Thanks, Claes! We aim to please, and it looks like our aim was good.
Great, easy and quick!
My husband and I recently used PolicyAdvisor to buy insurance and I must say, they are the Gold standard of Client Experience. The whole process was simple, hassle-free, uber transparent and all of this at no cost. Jiten was our Advisor and his knowledge and attitude reeled us in right from the first call. Through the whole process we felt as if we were premium clients and were working with an advisor and organization that really cares.
Lipika, Jiten's nickname is now Au79! Thanks for the review – we appreciate it.
Overall an excellent experience! Jiten took time to understand my unique requirements, provide me with relevant logical options (premium and coverage wise) and ensured smooth conversion. He went above and beyond to understand my current corporate insurance policies and provide me with detailed explanations for reasons to consider ideal alternate options (if required) to ensure overall security of my family. I would definitely recommend Policy Advisor (Jiten) to all!
Excellent to hear, Ashmita! We'll let Jiten know there is another satisfied PolicyAdvisor customer.
I can not speak highly enough of my experience of finding new term life insurance to protect myself and by family through the efforts of Jiten Puri of PolicyAdvisor.com. Did he treat me respectfully, professionally and with a personal touch? ....YES! Did he provide with me a wealth of insurance options and thoughtfully take the time to explain the pros and cons of every option?....YES! Would I use him for my insurance needs again?....YES! Did he find me a great deal?.... ABSOLUTELY YES! Would I highly recommend his services to you?....UNEQUIVOCALLY YES!!
Are we pumped that Jiten helped you get the coverage you wanted? 100 PERCENT YES! Thanks for the very kind review, Ted.
good website gives all then necessary info
Thanks, Arslan!
The staff (Mitch) was really professional and outgoing. A few simple questions and you too can have a life insurance policy tailored to your needs. From start to finish mitch and ia insurance answered all of our questions and ee never felt pressured to make any decisions on an immediate basis. I will return and recommend industrial alliance insurance to friends and family!
Glad we got you covered, Albert!
From the first point of contact, Mitch at PolicyAdvisor.com was super helpful and informative. He took the time to explain different types of life insurance policies, and we found one that worked for us with affordable payments and the coverage we wanted. It was super easy and pressure free. I felt like he genuinely cared about finding something that worked for us. Would highly recommend!
Thanks for the review, Megan. And it's true! Mitch DOES care that much.
Jiten was excellent to deal with, he had no problem letting me research other packages.......I came back to him to close the deal
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews