PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
Very helpful and knowledgeable finding me any applicable guaranteed life insurance policies; was quick and professional. Thanks!
I had a great experience interacting with Jiten - he was helpful and very informative and made sure I knew what my options were before I made a decision.
Great and attentive service, I had all my concerns addressed and questions answered in a timely matter. Highly recommended!
Thank you for the excellent customer service. You’ve been very supportive in all our questions when we initially inquire about getting a life insurance. After that video call with Jiten, we didn’t hesitate to really push to get an insurance with PolicyAdvisor.com. We appreciate your time, effort, and support in giving us updates and replying in our late night emails, follow-ups and phone calls until we got approved. Thank you for your team Jiten and Aditi. Keep it up guys!
Carly at Policy Advisor was great. She helped answer all our questions in a timely manner, and the process was much more simple than I was expecting. We had our life insurance sorted and approved within a few days. I really like that they did the comparisons of policies for us. It can be overwhelming for people that do not have experience with insurance policies.
Jason went the extra mile and talked to me over the phone longer than the prescribed time. He presented us with multiple options and suggestions based on our needs and was a pleasure to work with. I recommend!
Quick and easy. Jason was very helpful.
My Rate is 5. The experience I had was the best. The advisor was very professional; helpful and explained all the related matters very well.
If you’re looking for best rate and an advisor, I would highly recommend Jiten and his team. They are expert in finding the best insurance provider. They are reliable and give unbiased advise. I’m glad I came across Policy Advisor online as they were able to helped get my insurance approved.
PolicyAdvisor.com made my day when I encountered with the website. When I did the quote, I was happy by the amount I will be saving once the application goes through. Sonam Lama made it possible - he was informative, patient and kept me up to date. Thank you PolicyAdvisor and thank you Sonam! I am one happy client!
Thank you, Carly for your help. Appreciated five stars
I encountered with the PolicyAdvisor when I was looking for a good company for life insurance. Sonam Lama one of the member of PolicyAdvisor, met me thru Zoom and gave me advice to choose the best policy for me. Working and planning with him gave me a great experience. Thank you PolicyAdvisor. God bless you.
Ms. Griffin was very professional and helpful.
Our agent Jason was a pleasure to work with! He was able to get the best rate for us for the insurance we were looking for. He was able to explain all the insurance terminology that we were unfamiliar with and break down our policy step by step and answer any questions we had about it. Always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond! Would recommend this service to others looking for insurance policies.
We contacted policy advisor and we talked to Diarmuid over there. He was so helpful explained everything and helped me to find good insurance. Thank you policy advisor and Diarmuid.
Very Good communication and professionalism.
Working with PolicyAdvisor and Diarmuid was great. I felt well advised as I made the purchase of my complex insurance policy. I had lots of questions during the process and always felt they were answered promptly and thoroughly. Thanks again!
Diarmuid was great super helpful and flexible.
Stress-free transition from an expiring policy to a new policy with a new provider. Diarmuid was an example of professionalism: polite, knowledgeable, and available. Many thanks.
Process was very efficient and felt I was given good advice not just a sales pitch. They provided helpful information on the interview process for the actual insurer interview as well which was appreciated.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.94 based on 355 reviews