PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

4.9
Based on 467 reviews
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor Box 129, Commerce Court South
Toronto
M5L 1E2

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
Excellent customer service.. Explained all the details clearly and helped me choose the right policy for my family’s visit.
Posted 8 minutes ago
Amazing! Diarmuid was helpful to no end and I was finally able to get the policy I was happy with. Thank you so much.
I was very pleased with the service provided by Policy Advisor. Jiten, one of the advisors, helped me with my need and went above and beyond my expectations. He is easy to talk to and understands his customers. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking for an insurance policy.
The process was quick
Awesome service!
Jiten answered all questions and was very helpful throughout all my insurance conversations that I had with him. Highly recommend.
Overall experience is good.👍
Great service
The only people who could find the kind of policy we needed.
Excellent communication and great transparency
Thanks for your great help Jiten,Very professional ,patient and respectful. He took time off his busy schedule and took me through the insurance process step by step and made sure everything was ok.
Very helpful
Excellent service- knowledgeable about products, personable and efficient. Gave good guidance and was very accessible.
Extremely helpful in carefully identifying client's needs and suggesting the best possible options. Very very helpful throughout the complete process of buying a policy! 100% recommended.
Very informative and helpful
Great service having great professionals assisting you. I’m a Canada newcomer so had a lot of questions about life and health insurance. Jiten and Aditi addressed them all, some of them even twice. Thank you for your patience and professionalism! It was a smooth process for me.
I appreciate the speed at which I was able to acquire coverage exceeding my expectations for less than I expected!
Amazing service and Jiten is clearly knowledgeable regarding the ins and outs of any policy. Highly recommended for everyone who needs a policy but doesn't have time to go to a physical office to personally inquire or fill out forms.
Our advisor is Subir and we are very happy with his services. He had good knowledge and guided us throughout the process. We really appreciate his prompt replies and he has been very patient with our queries. Thanks a lot
Jiten and his team was very knowledgable about the insurance products. They helped me to compare them and choose the most suitable one.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.9 based on 467 reviews