PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
I can not speak highly enough of my experience of finding new term life insurance to protect myself and by family through the efforts of Jiten Puri of PolicyAdvisor.com. Did he treat me respectfully, professionally and with a personal touch? ....YES! Did he provide with me a wealth of insurance options and thoughtfully take the time to explain the pros and cons of every option?....YES! Would I use him for my insurance needs again?....YES! Did he find me a great deal?.... ABSOLUTELY YES! Would I highly recommend his services to you?....UNEQUIVOCALLY YES!!
good website gives all then necessary info
The staff (Mitch) was really professional and outgoing. A few simple questions and you too can have a life insurance policy tailored to your needs. From start to finish mitch and ia insurance answered all of our questions and ee never felt pressured to make any decisions on an immediate basis. I will return and recommend industrial alliance insurance to friends and family!
From the first point of contact, Mitch at PolicyAdvisor.com was super helpful and informative. He took the time to explain different types of life insurance policies, and we found one that worked for us with affordable payments and the coverage we wanted. It was super easy and pressure free. I felt like he genuinely cared about finding something that worked for us. Would highly recommend!
Jiten was excellent to deal with, he had no problem letting me research other packages.......I came back to him to close the deal
I had the great pleasure of dealing with Mitch McLean and I would like to say to him: Thank you very much for your professionalism and proactive approach. I had an excellent experience dealing with you. You have shown me during the whole process that you are highly qualified and your valuable expertise helped me a lot to achieve my goal of getting the right and best insurance coverage for me and my family. I will strongly recommend PolicyAdvisor.com to other persons. Keep up the excellent work.
I was quite happy to find a website that compares life insurance quotes, while also providing a customized approach via discussion with the broker. I very much appreciated the demonstrated knowledge and recommendations that I received and would highly recommend PolicyAdvisor.com to anyone who is in the market to purchase life insurance or related products. Thanks to Jiten for his personal attention to my needs!
Thanks for the review, Mark. Glad to get you covered.
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Jiten. You can rely on him to guide you through the entire process and provide you the best possible options instead of just selling a policy. Also, I found that he is always reachable clear all your doubts/questions if you have any. I highly recommend Jiten and Policyadvisor.com and I am going to do one more for my wife with them. I can't think about any other place to go.
Thanks, Jaideep. Glad to be of service.
I selected policy Advisor from the internet and consider myself extremely lucky. The advisors of this company, Jiten in particular, were instrumental in completing my policy. They took the time and effort to explain everything thoroughly and gave me tailored solutions according to my needs. I never felt rushed and all my queries were answered satisfactorily. THANK YOU again for the great service.
Thanks for the review, Anjum. It was our pleasure.
Nice and not persuasive
Thanks for the review, David!
Jiten Puri is very knowledgable about the products that he is providing. Throughout the purchase process he was kind, patient, and did not apply any sales pressure. Very enjoyable experience. Great service!
Thanks for the review, Stephen. We'll let Jiten know how you feel!
Excellent service, best rate, very professional
Thanks, Harsh!
the service i receive was excellent, it was fast and he answered all my questions i had .
It was our pleasure, Marc-Andre!
Great service from start to finish! :)
Awesome, Melanie. We were happy to get you covered!
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews