PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
Jiten and his team at Policy Advisor were fantastic. They addressed all of our questions promptly and thoroughly. Jiten walked us through all of the different policy options and then guided us through the application process step by step. Highly recommend Jiten and the Policy Advisor team.
Jiten did a great job of understanding our requirements and giving us the best quote from multiple providers. Quote provided was really good compared to other sources I had contacted. Very professional and always followed up on time and made sure everything is going smoothly, i highly recommend him for any insurance needs!!
Policy advisor helped me with best deal in market. I explained my situation to Jiten and he helped me with best policy. I will definitely deal with him again.
Jiten was an absolute Professional. He understands the client's needs and directs them towards the right policy. He is very approachable and always responds to calls and mails with no delays. We were very happy by his service and would definitely recommend him.
Jiten and the team at policy advisor made the whole purchasing insurance process quick and easy for me. Jiten went through the pros and cons of insurance packages that I was interested in and helped me choose the right one for my situation. Highly recommend policy advisor
Very prompt service. Advisor displayed knowledge of various products and helped choose the best based on our needs. Very easy to reach out to and smooth paperwork. I recommend policy advisor...
Excellent service easy steps very quick to reply and get you insured
My experience with policy advisor was top notch. I was surprised with how easy the process was to find the policy that was best for my needs. My agent Vladimir Nikic was extremely professional and approachable. He returned messages and calls in a timely manor and had the answers to my questions. The whole process was organized and safe during pandemic times. I was impressed with how easily the process can be done online with document reviewing and digital meetings. I would highly recommend the service to anyone looking for insurance. I would also highly recommend my agent Vladimir.

Thank you Policy Advisor.
Excellent service and so easy!
PolicyAdvisor.com is very user friendly. I completed my life insurance initial assessment on their site, and was provided a range of established providers for my consideration. The follow up call to complete my application was done in a timely manner. The advisor I worked with was professional and thorough in clarifying the questions in the application. I am happy that I worked with PolicyAdvisor.com to secure my life insurance.
Very great service. Knowledgeable and friendly, I will recommend to all my colleagues.
I recommend Jiten for insurance products As he guides very well and professionally.
The advisor I worked with was friendly, thorough and detailed in helping me find a suitable life insurance provider.
My wife and I were looking for term insurance for a while and after some quick search we chose to go with policyadvisor. The website is easy to work with, provides clear information and the extended support I received from Jiten and team is simply fabulous.
I am genuinely impressed with the personalized treatment we received.
Thanks a lot team
since beginning had a good experience. Jatin and his team helped getting my first insurance policy in Canada. All aspects were clearly presented and thoroughly explained.
Thanks PolicyAdvisor for this journey.
Policy adviser.com help me to make right choices regarding my insurance.
Very helpful. Made the whole process easier than expected.
Just a heads up to anyone applying for CPP insurance now. If you plan on traveling outside the country regardless of the purpose you can only qualify for deferred elite coverage. This is due to the Corona Virus. They offered me half the coverage at twice the rate when they found out I travel for work. Even with a vaccine and high recovery rate this is there policy now for the foreseeable future.
We had a great experience from beginning to end. Carly was very patient with our questions and worked hard to find our best fit. I only wish we had done this sooner!
Jiten was very helpful with browsing through various options to select the right policy for me. He explained the benefits of each policy and answered all questions patiently. I am happy with the service provided.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.92 based on 255 reviews