PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Jiten was just a pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain all our options and answered all our questions promptly. He was always quick to respond . Will definitely recommend Policy advisor to anyone looking for assistance in the insurance world.
Absolutely amazing service. We got right advice, great premium rates. The online process was quick, easy and we were guided through the whole process. Even after sale service is great. I will highly recommend using PolicyAdvisor.com for your insurance needs.
Amazing quality of services and excellent counselling and advices were provided during the selection and purchase of the policy. Have been really delighted that Jiten stayed in touch with us across the process of the policy finalization right from the very first call, be it during selection, comparison, FAB explanation, until the ultimate purchase completed. Thanks policy advisor so much for kind assistance rendered.
Dealing with Policy Advisor was great. The whole process was explained thoroughly and Jiten was very helpful and gave us many different options to choose from. I would highly recommend using Policy Advisor.

Gina
Exemplary Customer Service !!!

Jiten was excellent and really helped us with all aspects of our queries and found us the best rates. He provided highly relevant insurance options instead of just selling a policy. I found him always reachable . Very glad with his service and would strongly recommend.
A Wow experience !

I was looking for a suitable life insurance policy for me and my wife and searched google. Felt excited to find a website that compares insurance quotes from different providers. PolicyAdvisor.com recommended one that ticked all the boxes. Speaking with Jiten Puri helped me get exactly what I was looking for. Jiten explained everything thoroughly and gave me tailored solutions according to my requirements. He kept me informed of progress in every step of the process. Thank you Jiten for the great service. Much Appreciated !!!
I'm very pleased with the services provided Jiten. He's knowledgeable yet polite, detailed and diligent with follow-ups. He ensures his clients are well-taken care of and have all the information they need to make an informed decision. Five star!
Excellent service. Thank you Jiten.
My wife and I were I the market for life insurance. We did our research and spoke to reps from a few companies. From the moment we engaged with PolicyAdvisor, we felt a clear difference. Our advisor was cheerful and helpful. He helped us understand complex insurance concepts in plain language with incredible patience. We never felt rushed, and we really felt understood — he always seemed to have our best interests in mind when he guided us through the process. On top of the white-glove customer service, the prices we got were the best out of the comparable research we’d done. I’ve since recommended PolicyAdvisor to my immediate family and close friends. They’ve really crafted a pleasant, smooth experience.
Jatin is aa really quick and fast problem solver.
He quickly suggested us solution and helped us in getting a good deal.
I would recommend everyone to deal with insurance related things with PolicyAdvisor.com
Jiten is very knowledgeable and helpful insurance agent.Great service too.
I’m so glad that I chose policyadvisor platform for my term life insurance. Excellent service by Jiten and team to get me the best rate. Jiten was very honest about providers and helped to clear my doubts throughout the process. Couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended. Now I know why they are so highly rated.
High quality personal service from knowledgeable CEO, Responsive to inquiries and provides fast response to e-mails. Always answered questions, as well as explained policy details, courteously and efficiently. The policy I got was 45% less than what I was quoted by another company.
Mitch was very friendly and helpful in my efforts to find a policy to cover me. He was responsive to my emails and provided good suggestions based on his knowledge to assist in the decision making process. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend who was looking for this type of service. Regards, MikeJ
Awesome person and he will help you with the applications. Thanks Jiten!
Mitch was great. He was able to provide very helpful information and was able to walk me through the process with ease. He answered all of my questions and got back to me with any outatanding fetails in a bery short time. He was reliable amd very friendly. I would recommend PolicyAdvisoe to anyone looking for insuramce coverage and i would recommend Mitch in particular. Thanks for securing me and my family.
it was painless.
The PolicyAdvisor service was impeccable and allowed us to not worry about the craziness of dealing with insurance brokers. The process of getting insurance was definitely drawn out and challenging for 2 persons in their 20’s with limited medical history though (but that is a different review).
Although not completely happy with the result because of insurability issues, Jiten worked hard on identifying insurance options that made some progress possible. I thank him.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.91 based on 102 reviews