PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Mitch McLean was extremely helpful and thorough with the process. Thank you for all your help. It is very much appreciated!
I have nothing but amazing to say about your company and the customer service I received from Jiten Puri. Jiten was very thorough and spent multiple hours helping me secure the best life insurance rate for my needs. He was very kind and patient on the telephone. He replied to my emails promptly and ensured I didn't have any questions through out this process. I would like to thank him for his professionalism and dedication to his work and customers. He truly is an asset to your company. Sylvie
Great service, quick and easy way to set up.
Jiten was great, he explained everything very clearly and was very helpful through the whole process. I am very happy with my experience purchasing life insurance through PolicyAdvisor.com
Was very happy to come across this company Policy Advisor.com and the terrific customer service from Jiten. He is very knowledgeable and efficient. He thoroughly made me feel comfortable and confident in the product I needed and took the time to educate me on all the different questions I had. Would 100% recommend Jiten and Policy Advisor.com to all my family and friends. You are definitely in good hands with this company!
Mitch helped us to understand options and was very patient and knowledgeable. Thank you Mitch!
Policy Advisor/Jiten has been extremely helpful, my wife and I applied for insurance Jiten gave us multiple options and helped us choose the best possible insurance according to our needs. I would highly recommended policy advisor. Not only that they answered all our queries instantly including on holidays says a lot about the customer service aspect.
Quite happy.
Mitch was outstanding..even the ceo (indian) origin. Do not remember the name. He was great too
He was very friendly, kind and was quick to answer any questions I had I highly recommend him to others and I will keep him in mind for all my insurance needs. The best adviser I’ve ever had. Sincerely, Anna Drakopoulos
Really friendly and patient with us. Took time to explain us everything
Never been so easy. Mitch was great to work with and answered all our questions.
Insurance is a product that you buy to protect yourself and the loved ones around. PolicyAdvisor team helped to select the ideal product that suits my life situation. My wife and I was really impressed with the transparency during the process. We would like express our special thanks to Jiten who has been very professional and empathetic to our requirements for life and critical illness insurance. This is our first experience where an insurance agent/provider is working really hard to help with relevant details of various products and allowing us to take an informed decision. All the paper work were completed seamlessly with cutting edge technology. Policy Advisor is certainly a great place for all your insurance needs! I highly recommend Policy Advisor.
Jiten was an absolute pleasure to deal with for our insurance requirements. He was extremely patient trying to understand our needs and advised us accordingly. Will definitely recommend Policy Advisor to anyone looking for a no pressure sales insurance company.
Expert and happy to deal with the policy advisor. Thanks
Loved the service
The service that was provided by Jiten at PolicyAdvisor was excellent. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and took the time to explain different options to me. I highly recommend PolicyAdvisor for your life insurance needs.
Jiten was very helpful explaining the process and coverage I would recommend him definitely to anyone interested in life insurance
Excellent service
Service was quick, and rates were good. The advisors didn't quite give me all the information I felt I needed after settling my policy. Some things may be obvious to those in the insurance industry, but for us mere mortals, it would have been preferable to have a faq about what happens after you settle a policy.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews