PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
PolicyAdvisor’s website is easy to navigate and includes a very helpful comparison tool. Staff were friendly, responsive, highly knowledgeable about the products, patient with questions, and walked me through a simple application process that otherwise would have been daunting. Highly recommend the services of PolicyAdvisor.
Jason Goveas was the advisor. He is good, has clear understanding and explained all possible riders and also something I was looking for (decremental coverage). I'd recommend Jason.
I had a great experience working with Jiten. He made the process of choosing what was right for my needs painless. He’s very knowledgeable and I would easily recommend Policy Advisor in future.
Thank you.
Jason was great at answering questions and being responsive to our needs. Would recommend
Very help, easy to understand
Carly at PolicyAdvisor made the process so easy for us. She walked us through, patiently answered all our questions and ensured we understood all the nuances of purchasing a policy. She was a pleasure to work with and we really appreciate your expertise.
Best Thing ever!
My husband and I bought life insurance, and with the help of a Policy Advisor, everything went well. Our broker was very fast at handling all the documents and also very clarifier of all problems and doubts. We 100% recommend this company if you are looking for expert help.
My advisor made the insurance buying process quick and painless! She was able to offer great advice based on my needs and facilitated everything; would recommend!
I wish I had discovered this platform sooner! Consider it an insurance brokerage that helps lay out all the available options for you. My partner and I obtained joint insurance through PolicyAdvisor, and our advisor was Carly. She was phenomenal and guiding us through the process, very clear and concise about the different components of each policy while remaining bipartisan of the options. We were initially hesitant of not going directly to various banks, but they handled it well and smoother than most communication to other avenues. They laid out all the various financial and practical scenarios and it was greatly appreciated - big thank you to Carly!
My husband and I recently obtained life insurance through Policy Advisor. Our advisor Carly was awesome. She took a lot of time to explain different options, answer all our questions, and is always so quick to respond to emails. Life insurance is a confusing thing to figure out and she made it really easy. We had a great experience and would 10/10 recommend Carly.
Carly was great. Responsive and helpful. Things took a little longer than I’d have hoped - but that was all related to issues out of Carly’s control. Thanks so much for all your help and advice.
The Insurance company took a long time to determine that I was eligible.
I used Policy Advisor to compare and purchase an insurance policy. I am still pleasantly surprised and delighted at the seamless and efficient service; from a transparent and responsive online experience to the professional handling of my request by the staff. Carly Griffin was very detailed, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. With a smile, she walked me through the various scenarios and together, we arrived at a plan that gives me the most value. She is quick, efficient and her follow through is top notch. I would definitely recommend!
Policy Advisor was a great company to finalize my life insurance with. Carly was very honest patient and knowledgeable. I did not ever feel pressured in settling for a Policy I did not want nor understand fully. I am completely satisfied with the service I received and feel very comfortable and assured that my family will be taken care of with a very professional organization. I highly recommend Policy Advisor.
Fantastic service! Carly was excellent in answering all my questions and the whole application was stress-free. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Carly is an excellent advisor. She always responded in a timely manner and had all the info required to support us through this process.
Super simple process, my advisor made sure I understood my policy and made me feel confident in the decision I made!
Carly was very helpful in helping me find a policy that met my needs.
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 4.94 based on 320 reviews