PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

5.0
Based on 875 reviews
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor Box 129, Commerce Court South,
30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor Box 129, Commerce Court South
Ontario
M5L 1E2

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
10/10 would recommend! I was looking to purchase life insurance online. Most of the incumbent large players did not give me a quote and asked me to wait in line for days till their sales team would reach out. I fortunately landed on Policy Advisor and using their online process I was able to derive a personalized quote within a minute. I found that this quote was lower than many other firms because it takes your health and history into consideration to offer better deals. From there on it was as smooth as taking a walk in the park. My application, document verification and signatures, coordination with policy issuers, everything was online. I did not have to wait in long lines, had the full visibility of progress and had full control of my application. I also liked that their sales executive did not try to cross sell me a policy of higher amount. He genuinely understood my needs and suggested that I invest in a particular policy that covers me for the right amount of risk. This is a benchmark how insurance companies should operate.
My agent was very helpful and was able to get me a travel insurance package at an acceptable rate even though I had several pre existing conditions.
Respond exactly to my requests, got interesting quotes and go for best following Visnu advise
PolicyAdvisor.com 5 star review on 21st February 2024
The advisor is very knowledgeable. I recommend and refer him for sure.
Vishnu had been a great help Very professional
Ripen was helpful, friendly and pleasant to talk to.
Brandon Chow was very pleasant and knowlegable, he was able to answer all my questions and find an insurance company to insure us. He was able to help me navigate and sign all necessary documents. I will definitely use Policy Advisor again in the for future travel insurance. I give Brandon a 5.
My wife and I were dealing with Carly, she was great. She took the time to explain our insurance needs. We dealt with her when we set up our original policy and it was great to work with her again when we wanted to make changes to our policy. Would highly recommend.
Wonderful service
No hassle. Friendly and prompt service.
Great company, reasonable rates with no increases as you age. I appreciated the agents help with any questions and process went smoothly. I highly reccoment this company to any one with these insurance needs. K.R.
Jessica was just great at guiding me through travel/medical insurance for our big trip. She answered all my questions patiently and thoroughly.
The advisor was amazing! Explained everything thoroughly, was very flexible, kind and understanding. The advisor made us feel like he really cared. The whole process was super easy and PolicyAdvisor took care of everything. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for any insurance needs!
Parmeet’s service is top-notch – swift, efficient, and he goes the extra mile to secure the best insurance coverage tailored for me. His positive and professional attitude makes the entire process not just smooth but genuinely enjoyable.
Very good..!!
Excellent advisor that was patient and answered all our questions. Visnu also made himself available at a time we suggested.
Advisor helped me pick the best travel policy available. Explained everything and answered all of my questions. Very helpful and professional 👌
Jiten Puri was an excellent advisor, taking the necessary time to help me get the best possible insurance,
Vishnu was amazing. He was patient. Efficient and got my job done for me. I highly recommend him for his excellent service.
Apart from pricing options, advisor is great. Will see in future how my insurance covers for in an emergency situation for my mom. Vishnu is great advisor.
Nikal was very helpful and made the process very convenient. Thanks!
PolicyAdvisor.com is rated 5.0 based on 875 reviews