PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyAdvisor.com
Read PolicyAdvisor.com Reviews

About PolicyAdvisor.com:

PolicyAdvisor is transforming the way Canadians buy the financial protection they need. We are poised to disrupt a massive global industry by making insurance purchase simpler, transparent, and more human. With life insurance ownership at a multi-decade low and nearly 40 percent of Canadians lacking any life insurance coverage at all, it’s clear that the old insurance model isn’t working. That’s why we’re building quick, intuitive tools to help more Canadians get coverage.

647-797-8160

hello@policyadvisor.com

30, Wellington St West - 5th Floor
Box 129, Commerce Court South

Tell us how PolicyAdvisor.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
All the way. Through the process everything was professional it was my first time on Zoomer and it was fun he walked me through all the steps gave me great option it made it very easy to achieve theInsurance I needed .
We were in the market for term life insurance and came across policyadvisor.com
Jiten called me shortly after completing the quote request and was super accommodating and flexible in terms of time of day (I was busy when he called and he agreed to call me back after 8pm). The service we received was outstanding and Jiten was extremely knowledgeable and not pushy at all (which usually makes me look for another company).
Jiten found us the best rates (better than any other comparison website I looked at) and managed to get us setup all from the comfort of our home through online meetings.
The actual policy took a while to become active due to Covid-19 and the insurance provider‘s backlog, but Jiten kept us in the loop along the process.
Thanks again for the great service - we will recommend you to friends and family.
My adviser, Jiten was amazingly thorough and did his best to get to know my needs and learn about my life to make suggestions about what I need. He truly helped me make an informed decision about what I should go for and what parts are less useful for me. He was also really helpful throughout and made the process seemless while working around my schedule. Cannot say enough good things about him and this whole process felt very easy from start to finish.
Great, prompt and transparent customer service. Informative and easy to navigate web page.
We really appreciated Jiten's patience with all of our questions, and the straight forward answers he provided. We were very confidence that he was doing everything possible to find us the best possible solution to meet our needs. We highly recommend policyadvisor.com!
Great website and has clear uncluttered interface. The CEO of the company is very helpful
Excellent service, fast responses, product delivered as expected. Great to do business with. All done as promised
Our experience with Policy Advisor and Jiten specifically was excellent. I did a lot of research and spoke with a number of advisors from other brokerages before moving forward with Policy Advisor.
Not only are their rates the best, but Jiten was incredibly helpful and took his time to answer our questions. I genuinely felt that he had our best interest in mind and was looking for a policy to cater to our unique needs and not trying to upsell us at all. It did not feel the least bit "sales like". I've already recommended him to family. If you're contemplating of who to go with, go with Jiten, you will not be disappointed. :)
very knowledgeable and guided us for what we need not over selling. He was honest and trustworthy.
great job!
I found PoliicyAdvisor.com to be a great experience. Jiten Puri provided good advice and multiple options on life insurance for me. He was understanding and thorough. I really feel he had my best interests at heart. I happily recommend him to anyone seeking life insurance.
Excellent service and overall experience!!! The team is extremely responsive and thorough when going through the details of the policies and any questions that arise.
True advice and great service. Thank you.
I really can't speak highly enough about policyadvisor.com and Jiten Puri as an agent. I had been putting upgrading my life insurance on the long finger for quite a while and I have had bad experiences in the past with brokers trying to guilt me into ever more expensive cover. It was the absolute opposite with Jiten. I was initially skeptical as I had literally chosen the site off a google search but the more I asked and the more frank answers I got, the more transparent the whole process seemed. He talked me through the various options, strategies and deals on offer and more importantly clearly explained the criteria for preferred cover (approx 10% reduction in premium if you meet certain health criteria). This meant that I was aware of the blood pressure criteria going into the physical exam and I actually ended up asking for repeated measurements and finally got a reading I was happy with. Jiten then negotiated with them and as my BP result was just on their cut off to give me the preferred rates, they granted it to me. 10% off you premiums for the next 30 years comes to a quite a bit! Everything was dealt with really efficiently and communication was better than any service provider I have had in the past, in insurance or otherwise. All in all, Jiten was pleasant, friendly, helpful and above all trustworthy. I would highly highly recommend.
Great Service
Very Detailed
Excellent Customer Service
Highly Recommend
Peace of mind for any new person filing life insurance is always a requirement of experience person on other side who literally understands you, your requirement, highly knowledgeable who knows what you would need and recommend best match. Jiten is one of that person who is highly qualified and communicating with him was very easy. We had late evening calls as that worked well for me post my office work and he arranged everything on my behalf, so I was worry free to know what I have to do next. He even responded to every emails I sent to him instantly.

That's why I rate Policy advisor 5 star.
Jiten was there for us every step of the way. He was prompt, responsive, and patient in answering all of our questions to ensure we fully understood each step of the process as we purchased life insurance. We felt very well taken care of and can't recommend PolicyAdvisor enough to those looking for a life insurance broker.
It was a great experience dealing with Policy advisor team (Jiten) and everything was so very transparent and smooth.
Mitch McLean was extremely helpful and thorough with the process. Thank you for all your help. It is very much appreciated!
I have nothing but amazing to say about your company and the customer service I received from Jiten Puri. Jiten was very thorough and spent multiple hours helping me secure the best life insurance rate for my needs. He was very kind and patient on the telephone. He replied to my emails promptly and ensured I didn't have any questions through out this process. I would like to thank him for his professionalism and dedication to his work and customers. He truly is an asset to your company.
Sylvie