Sewing Quarter Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Sewing Quarter

How would you rate Sewing Quarter ?

(optional)

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sewing Quarter in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Customer Service from bottom to top are lacking in empathy for the customer..scripted responses and only a few staff had the foresight to show some common sense to help..these I thanked..even management who read a message of complaint..(FBk messenger tells you when message read)..blatantly said he had only just read 24 hrs after and was in meetings all day..etc etc..when messenger said otherwise..that the message had been read within the hour..!...I am a first time customer..and now a last time customer..!...also still have not received the free 2metres of random fabric that new customers should receive.. told run out and will be sent when in stock..is this another untruth.."
"Great demonstrators and presenters that really know their stuff! Learned lots of new techniques since the channel started. Wonderful range of excellent quality fabrics and other sewing tools. Not always the cheapest but usually competively priced. Only quibble would be that orders could be quicker to arrive. Generally a great service"
"I have had a few orders from sewing quarter,yes you do have to wait,but it's not going to the shops,you will not get it immediately.Personally, I have had no problems with Sewing Quarter,so I will continue to buy from them with confidence.Happy Shopping everyone"
"Large mat had been rolled and had split. Very heavy and difficult for a woman to send back although they wanted this. I refused and It was replaced after many emails and standing my ground. Fabric had got separated from order and was lost. Eventually it was returned to SQ as undeliverable and both items were sent out to me. Altogether an off putting experience.. Certainly room for improvement."
"I've come back to sewing after many, many years because of your programmes. The presenters and guests are great, John in particular ( Oh you do make me laugh...squirrels!). The quality of the products has been very good and I have been sent everything I've ordered. The postage is great! The company has been very fair, in my opinion, when they've had a problem. I will continue to get inspired, learn and buy from your excellent shows. Thank you."
Suzanne Smiths
Unverified Reviewer
"If I could have given no,stars I would have preferred I am a new customer with a promise off free sizers I’d order over ten pounds The order took forever to come, and when it did there was no sizers. I rang and was told they did not have anymore, and that it was in some kind off small print ,only as long as stock last on the internet, I ordere from the tv and seen nothing off this. And I should have been told on phoning in my order and how many did they have two or what who no’s it’s a con. I do use shopping channel and have never had any problems like this, this is one channel I will not be useing again and I thi"
"I bought an A1 cutting mat to replace one that had been rolled and never lay flat. It arrived rolled and taped extremely tightly! I battled to try and unroll but it won’t lie flat. I emailed and was told to return it. I explained that due to cancer on the brain I can’t return it, due to no longer being able to drive and that relied upon good customer service of online stores when making purchases these days. I’m now left with the same problem. I have found that fabric comes nicely packaged in a box. However, I’ve made a number of other purchases and on each occasion the packing has been very poor, demonstrating no care and attention. There is a difference depending on what you buy..Very disappointed and will not be shopping with them again."
"The wrong item was sent in my order. I returned the wrong item as requested at my expense. It's four weeks since I ordered the item and still no sign of the goods."
"I have made my first order, it arrived on time, beautifully packaged, and great quality. I will definitely be using sewing quarter again."
Popsydoodle Designs
Verified Reviewer
"Second to none for sewing supplies, they know good quality fabric and haberdashery items at reasonable unlike some other channels. Have ordered from them 4 times. Excellent customer service WITH 0800 freephone number which you definitely don't get on other shopping channels they are competing with. In addition to this the £2.95 PER Day (no matter how much you buy or how many times you check out) postage charge is exceptional and is not matched by rivals who can charge anything up to £4.95 per item. I have had to make enquiries but they have been very quick to respond and deal with it."
"Lovely website to buy all my quilting supplies"
Raymond
"Clear to use website easy to see what you want and pay securely"
"Channel, presenters and products are good but customer experience is very poor. Have placed three orders - first was fine, second took three attempts to order including two calls to customer services and arrived almost three weeks after original order was placed despite paying an additional postage cost for quick delivery within three days! When it arrived one piece of fabric had been cut short so sent picture with tape measure to show size to customer services but they would not replace until I returned it. Cost £4.40 to return fabric worth £3.25. Did not hear from them within the 10 days promised so contacted customer services again - now have refund for postage (13 days later) but still no replacement fabric. Thought I would give benefit of the doubt and ordered again three days ago. Just got an email this morning saying order has been delayed but no explanation as to what the delay is. You need to get the customer experience sorted out quickly as it does not match the professionalism of the presenters, particularly John Scott, and guests who are working so hard to get us all to buy."
"1 point for the low postage charges, and good quality packaging, but otherwise a poor shopping experience, where kits are often sent either incomplete or with incorrect items included. Customer service team demonstrate little product knowledge, and a week doesn't go by without some sort of computer or technical problem, with customers having to phone in their orders - pretty pointless for a tv and internet based shopping channel! Most products, especially fabric, selling for much more than other online haberdasheries, so the postage savings mean little. Easily one of the worse UK shopping channels."
Nicola Salter
"Delightful excellent quality fabrics and sewing accessories well presented and efficiently delivered. You can add to your order throughout the day and only pay one lot of postage & packing during the 24hour period. Products are demonstrated on the morning TV show, on the website and repeated on you tube. Very happy with my products."
Sue James
"Great products at great prices and inspirational ideas."
Sewing Quarter is rated 3.25 based on 16 reviews