Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

0115 9266777

info@sherwoodlighting.co.uk

823 Mansfield Road

Tell us how Sherwood Lighting Ltd made you happy
Products arrived quickly and well packed. It would have been nice to have an e mail confirming the order and one to say that they had been sent and on the way to me
The lights are beautiful however delivery and missing/damaged leave a lot to be desired. I am still waiting for my lightbulbs and damaged crystal
Good product but lost the order initially and whilst apologetic and helpful when chased product still arrived later than they said it would.
Would have been good to know collection date and time a little earlier. Quality of item better than expected in looks.
Very easy to order
Web site said delivery in 5-7 days just over 2 weeks before delivery arrived !
Tried emailing & phoning would have been a lot better if they had informed me that the item was out of stock !
We love light 👍🏻
Stocked the items I wanted at a price I was happy to pay!
As second part of my review, a little disappointed with the fitting as one arm is offset so the bulb drop feature looks bent. Also having used the correct wattage of bulbs for the light, two of the glass bulb covers have black areas where the bulbs have scorched. This wasn't anticipated. Could we buy more glass covers please?
Copper look is very attractive
Cheapest price around for specific light.
Nice people to do business with. Were flexible and willing to compromise in sorting out a problem I had. However, beware of their website - I bought a light based on the photo on the website only to find it came without shade. This information was buried in a second screen under the heading "Description" and directed me to another screen for shade options which could not be found anywhere! Hopefully they are sorting this out soon.
The products arrived safely and promptly which was greatly appreciated.

The quality of the product on the whole is very good; however, I'm disappointed that there is some sort of glue dotted all around the inside of the lampshade. Our team are trying to get it off as it is an eye sore when walking passed. I'd expect that sort of quality control for a cheap product but these weren't cheap...

I'm a big
As the light didn't arrive when I expected it to, I contacted Sherwood Lighting and was told I would be called back that day to let me know a new delivery date. The call never arrived.
So I contacted Sherwood again and a lady named June sorted the issue out and the duly arrived when she said it would.
Quick delivery
The colour isn't same as the picture, it's says bronze but in the picture it shows chrome, never mind like the product n fast delivery!!
Pity the light took as long as it did to be delivered as really could have done with it sooner. Light has a small crack which hopefully won't cause any problems in the future, but couldn't waste time trying to return for a replacement. A little disappointed.
The light fitting was broken when we received it and we still not sorted out what is going to happen unfortunately it is Easter and everything seems to have been put on hold
Smiling is always good
The light is fine thank you.
Very slow service had to phone on twice to get my goods
Sherwood Lighting Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 823 reviews