Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Smyths Toys Superstores have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

91.67%
Industry Average
I forget buy my children’s toys from SMYTHS not only do they have great choices of all different toys for all rages but their prices are great too. Their staff customer service is amazing and should be looked at too love this toy shop.
- Anonymous
Prices are amazing, delivery as described and updates throughout.
- Billy Adams
Fantastic price and free next day delivery could not be happier.
- Sara Pelopida
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.66%
Industry Average
Great offer on the Crayola 3 for 2, fast delivery and packages very well.
- Kelly H
First time buying from smyths online. Site was very easy to navigate and order from. Delivery was free and super fast in under 24 hours. Would not hesitate to use again.
- Roisin
Prices are amazing, delivery as described and updates throughout.
- Billy Adams
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
therefore I want a full refund .
- Tracy Kent
Smyths refused to refund us due to us having opened it, despite being happy to sell us an opened and returned product in the first place.
- Anonymous
Sent this to Smyths who have repeatedly sent the same email about how they are investigating it with DPD what further proof do they need then the pictur of my parcel being left in a bad place and the email from DPD i have been waiting weeks for my parcel or a refund and have been ignored my consumer rights over and over again.
- Karla
78.57%
- Anonymous
Very good service as always
- Guest
I brought a quad copter. Very good service from start to finish.
- Paul Bowler