Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

Smyths Toys Superstores have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

90.00%
Industry Average
Ordered a wooden toy for my son was so happy with the quality and price.
- Anita
I used to buy my console games from game at a silly price then saw smyths do it cheaper if you collect. The stores are great and the staff are kind and helpful and there’s some great deals as well
- Luke
I forget buy my children’s toys from SMYTHS not only do they have great choices of all different toys for all rages but their prices are great too. Their staff customer service is amazing and should be looked at too love this toy shop.
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.00%
Industry Average
Great offer on the Crayola 3 for 2, fast delivery and packages very well.
- Kelly H
First time buying from smyths online. Site was very easy to navigate and order from. Delivery was free and super fast in under 24 hours. Would not hesitate to use again.
- Roisin
Prices are amazing, delivery as described and updates throughout.
- Billy Adams
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
Brought a cott mattress IPSWICH STORE was damaged but refused to refund and acused me of damage! Manager was very rude and asked me to leave store. Then he threw the un-protected matress onto the carpark floor and said its yours do what you want with it.
- Anonymous
Waited 3 weeks for a pre-ordered Nintendo switch only to have it cancelled for no actual reason. Still waiting for my refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE.
- Anonymous
It was over the time allowed but thought they may overlook it as not looking for a refund.
- Rachel
72.41%
Industry Average
SmythsToys have been fantastic considering the Covid 19 crisis. They were able to re-direct my package efficiently for me at no extra cost. Thank you so much Pamela at Customer Services and Caitlin the driver, it's so appreciated at this especially difficult time.
- Lesley Eaton
Just been to your Wigan store for car seat and the young man that served us (Nathan) was excellent, his customer service is excellent his knowledge of car seats excellent, nothing too much trouble for him, this is the second time he’s served me with car seat, i would recommend him to anyone, excellent service,
- Lynn from Wigan
Went to Birstall store to exchange my granddaughter's kiddizoom camera as the SD card won't stay in. Got there and they're out of stock, no problem I said could you inform me when back in stock and save me one . No we can't was the answer you'll just have to look on Web site to see when there back in then hope we've got one left when you call. Wow even customer service was no better.
- J boynton