Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Smyths Toys Superstores have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Beautiful little toy box, very happy with it especially for the price and pretty simple to put together. However I don't have time to return it with the massive split in the wood
- Leah thorpe
Smyths were not able to meet my preorder for Xmas and offered the more expensive version for same price but I had already bought the more expensive one. So after 1 call they refunded the difference. Best and most efficient customer service I have ever dealt with.
- R duffy
Ordered a wooden toy for my son was so happy with the quality and price.
- Anita
A

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Industry Average
Great offer on the Crayola 3 for 2, fast delivery and packages very well.
- Kelly H
First time buying from smyths online. Site was very easy to navigate and order from. Delivery was free and super fast in under 24 hours. Would not hesitate to use again.
- Roisin
Prices are amazing, delivery as described and updates throughout.
- Billy Adams
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
Would never advice you to buy frim smyths..TERRIBLE customer service.wanted to return an item after 2 days.But no returns if item has been opened!!!! Than customer service....!! They need help and a lesson on manners.
- Anonymous
WORST STORE WITH TERRIBLE PRODUCTS AND… WORST STORE WITH TERRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! AVOID...AVOID... Bought a boxing punch bag for my son.Opened it used it for 2 days.It was not suitable for my 8yr old.I emailed them.No response for 2 weeks than got a reply ..No returns if the item has been opened!!!TRY to avoid smythstoys.AND PASS THE WORD!!!
- nadim nasar
- nadim nasar
E

Refunds - Difficult

46.15%
Industry Average
I order a PS4 as a Christmas gift, but managed to get a PS5. I returned the unused PS4 to Smyth's and they refused to refund as the box had been opened, not damaged, opened. I will never use this stores online service again.
- Andrew Wotherspoon
I talked with the seller, with the manager, yes, I got a refund, but I asked, give me a discount on another toy, I come here twice, wasting time and money.
- Ludmila Murauska
He refused to offer a refund.
- DoctorPhysics
B-
65.52%
- R duffy
After contacting customer services about an unsatisfactory wrapped and damaged parcel I was very happy to receive a replacement the next day.. Excellent service... Thankyou
- Carol borley
Got a electric ride on for by kid. Nice service and a nice product.
- Biplab Mohapatra