Superdrug Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Superdrug have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
Website is often slow and disorientating to use. Order took longer to arrive than expected. Often have deals and discounts which is great, and prices are sometimes lower than boots!
- Anonymous
I was in Superdrug in kilmarnock today being the 26 September 2019. There was a lovely assistant there by the name of sarah. She helped me with my products I bought. Sarah pointed out the perfume and aftershave that were on special. I bought an aftershave for my hubby at a great price. She was very very pleasant and is a credit to the kilmarnock store. So thank you very much.
- Mrs wilson
While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now
- Meggie
B-

Delivery - Average

65.38%
Industry Average
Fantastic service, ordered online for home delivery, prompt first class service , well done. Would " definitely " recommend to all. Bravo !
- Mrs. Kathleen ingham
I was so happy with how fast the delivery was. I ordered 11pm and I received a notification the next day 2pm that my order was ready for collection in Jervis, Dublin branch . However, the product eyebrow pomade wasn't sealed and there was a finger mark. I didn't return it yet, maybe It's safe to keep it but I was expecting it to be fresh.
- Anonymous
I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered.
E

Refunds - Difficult

45.83%
Industry Average
After doing a return, and waiting a very long time I only received a partial refund.
- Anonymous
That time has now passed still no item or refund.
- hazel
Placed an order, no receipt sent to my email address, waited...no goods arrived..contacted Superdrug, and they had no record of my order, despite the fact that they had taken the money out of my account.Had to give proof of payment, before I was given a refund. If they had taken the money, then surely they should have proof of my order.This is the last time I buy from Superdrug.
B-
69.57%
Industry Average
Hi.Superdrug have good customer services.
- Mohamed
Fantastic service. Went above and beyond. I would recommend and use again for sure. Customer service is the best I have experienced. Thank you.
- Shamir
Excellent service, ordered Boston Contact cleaner, not only was on special offer, delivered free too. Fantastic and quick service, thank you Superdrug.
- Norma