Usps Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Usps

How would you rate Usps ?

"The ABSOLUTE worst staff I've ever had to deal with. They have no idea what they are doing. I went to pick up a package that was supposed to be delivered to my house the day before and wasn't. I received an email saying the delivery failed but no one left me a slip saying they even tried. I was then told that the package was at this location by their customer service. The staff argued with me that they NEVER email, even though I had it pulled up and they seen it, and that I was wrong. My package ended up being at another location all together. I went to pick it up and the gentleman working looked at me with complete disgust on his face and didn't say a word to me. Just do your job."
Usps is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews