Costco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Costco

Tell us how Costco made you happy
Ordered a fridge freezer which I had to wait in for delivery of. Standard stuff. When it arrived the driver refused to take my old one as he didn’t have room!!! He didn’t want it in his van because it would be in the way. I had paid for scraping. So Costco arranged for another crew to pick it up the next day. Another wait. The new fridge was then faulty but customer service said the replacement couldn’t come the next day with the scrapping crew because there would not be room. This didn’t make any sense as all vans had room!! They were taking my old one so room wasn’t an issue. So a third day wait has to be done but not for 5 days!! Meaning I had to ask my neighbour to store my frozen goods. No compensation for my time or the inconvenience was offered. They could of at least refunded my extra scrapping cost. Poor customer service. I won’t be buying online appliances from them again or recommending friend do.
Costco is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews