Costco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Costco

Tell us how Costco made you happy
Setup and online only account with a Northern Ireland Address with no issues. Reda through the terms and condiditions of membership and saqw they deliver to all of the UK. Placed and order with no issues from same address ensuring I wasnt on the listed exlusion postcodes. Got an email from a very curt agent saying i needed a "mainland" address or cancel my order. I pointed out this was a devisive term but she continued to use it. When i asked her to clarify the issue she sent me the exact clause that showed thgey delivered to all the UK. She then stated Costcos policy has always to only deliver to Mainland UK, in spite of there T&Cs. She then canceled my order without clarifying the issue never mind allowing me to arrage any alternative. Very poor that such a large company would lie on their publishged Terms or allow there Agents to lie to customers and behave in such a bigoted way. I've accepted by now that there is a "tax" for living in Northern Ireland, but when i have carefully ensured im compliant and the company allows an account to be setup and order to be placed its a different matter. Still witing for my money to be released and for them to stop sending me 2 mailshots a day that i cant order anything from.
I was stunned when I tasted your new pre-cooked bacon. The previous product was aways a great joy, easy to open and close, and absolutely delicious. The new product, which I see was produced and assembled by Costco is in a package very difficult to open, and is even harder to close securely. I could live with that, but the flavor is objectionable, way too salty and not even a pleasant flavor. You should stick to your nice roast chicken and go back to the previous precooked bacon. Somebody up there seems to be immune to salt. Thank you.
Costco is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews