Costco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Costco

Tell us how Costco made you happy
Fantastic service, always friendly staff and some great offers😁
Really good quality products that make every trip worthwhile. Recently bought a washing machine and was pleasantly pleased that this model was a few hundred pounds cheaper than other retailers. Had the product within less days than advertised.
I was stunned when I tasted your new pre-cooked bacon. The previous product was aways a great joy, easy to open and close, and absolutely delicious. The new product, which I see was produced and assembled by Costco is in a package very difficult to open, and is even harder to close securely. I could live with that, but the flavor is objectionable, way too salty and not even a pleasant flavor. You should stick to your nice roast chicken and go back to the previous precooked bacon. Somebody up there seems to be immune to salt. Thank you.
the prices are always competitive, and if I change my mind or the item is faulty for a long period after the purchase Costco will refund or replace without a moments problem.
Costco is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews