Costco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Costco

Tell us how Costco made you happy
Ordered a fridge freezer which I had to wait in for delivery of. Standard stuff. When it arrived the driver refused to take my old one as he didn’t have room!!! He didn’t want it in his van because it would be in the way. I had paid for scraping. So Costco arranged for another crew to pick it up the next day. Another wait. The new fridge was then faulty but customer service said the replacement couldn’t come the next day with the scrapping crew because there would not be room. This didn’t make any sense as all vans had room!! They were taking my old one so room wasn’t an issue. So a third day wait has to be done but not for 5 days!! Meaning I had to ask my neighbour to store my frozen goods. No compensation for my time or the inconvenience was offered. They could of at least refunded my extra scrapping cost. Poor customer service. I won’t be buying online appliances from them again or recommending friend do.
Setup and online only account with a Northern Ireland Address with no issues. Reda through the terms and condiditions of membership and saqw they deliver to all of the UK. Placed and order with no issues from same address ensuring I wasnt on the listed exlusion postcodes. Got an email from a very curt agent saying i needed a "mainland" address or cancel my order. I pointed out this was a devisive term but she continued to use it. When i asked her to clarify the issue she sent me the exact clause that showed thgey delivered to all the UK. She then stated Costcos policy has always to only deliver to Mainland UK, in spite of there T&Cs. She then canceled my order without clarifying the issue never mind allowing me to arrage any alternative. Very poor that such a large company would lie on their publishged Terms or allow there Agents to lie to customers and behave in such a bigoted way. I've accepted by now that there is a "tax" for living in Northern Ireland, but when i have carefully ensured im compliant and the company allows an account to be setup and order to be placed its a different matter. Still witing for my money to be released and for them to stop sending me 2 mailshots a day that i cant order anything from.
Fantastic service, always friendly staff and some great offers😁
Really good quality products that make every trip worthwhile. Recently bought a washing machine and was pleasantly pleased that this model was a few hundred pounds cheaper than other retailers. Had the product within less days than advertised.
I was stunned when I tasted your new pre-cooked bacon. The previous product was aways a great joy, easy to open and close, and absolutely delicious. The new product, which I see was produced and assembled by Costco is in a package very difficult to open, and is even harder to close securely. I could live with that, but the flavor is objectionable, way too salty and not even a pleasant flavor. You should stick to your nice roast chicken and go back to the previous precooked bacon. Somebody up there seems to be immune to salt. Thank you.
the prices are always competitive, and if I change my mind or the item is faulty for a long period after the purchase Costco will refund or replace without a moments problem.
Costco is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews