Costco Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Costco

Tell us how Costco made you happy

"I was stunned when I tasted your new pre-cooked bacon. The previous product was aways a great joy, easy to open and close, and absolutely delicious. The new product, which I see was produced and assembled by Costco is in a package very difficult to open, and is even harder to close securely. I could live with that, but the flavor is objectionable, way too salty and not even a pleasant flavor. You should stick to your nice roast chicken and go back to the previous precooked bacon. Somebody up there seems to be immune to salt. Thank you."
Are you Costco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"the prices are always competitive, and if I change my mind or the item is faulty for a long period after the purchase Costco will refund or replace without a moments problem."
Costco is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews