MDhair Reviews

of reviewers recommend MDhair
Read MDhair Reviews

About MDhair:

A first-of-its-kind, clinically proven, customized hair regrowth treatment developed by dermatologists.

833-257-1914

Lori
MDhair 5 star review on 3rd October 2022
Lori
MDhair 5 star review on 23rd September 2022
I love this service. First time I feel that I am a person with a problem and not just a customer. The products are excellent. I had a few questions and got answers from a nurse on the same day.
Great service. I love the fact that they provide the first months at a discounted price.
This is an excellent conditioner. A bit expensive but with a very penny.
If you have hair loss- this is the only brand you should use. Not only excellent products - but also a great team of nurses that answer your questions and help with every need.
Such a great kit for your hair. Shampoo & serum helped provide great moisture to relieve any itchiness from a dry scalp! in love with the supplements that come with it! packed with vitamins and minerals, VEGAN! and it also helped improve my skin. Def recommend!
If I am looking for a haircare product I need to be sure that treats and it's clinically approved. This is what I found in MDhair, I know that I can count on it. As it is customized, chances are more that it will solve the root problem of my hair loss. Instead of one product, It's a kit with a serum , shampoo and supplement. I'm looking forward to seeing my hair grow healthy and fast. Tugba S.
Great customer support. I asked a few questions about my hair loss, and the registered nurse answered me in 3 hours. Sow knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing.
Love this company. Got my shipment in 4 days!!
I love the concept behind this company. They do not just sell your products. They provide you with a complete solution personalized with everything you need to treat your hair loss. In my case, I received a kit with scalp serum, treatment shampoo, and oral supplements. I am planning to order now the collagen peptides. Great company!!
The support of this company is absolutely outstanding. I asked them about the shipping and got an answer in less than an hour. Knowledgeable and friendly. Kudos.
I couldn't be happier with MDhair products. I'm seeing a significant improvement in my overall hair health and regrowth. It's also worth noting that their customer support is 5-star. I always get a reply from their medical support team within 24 hours. I highly recommend giving them a shot.
I would highly recommend MDhair if you are experiencing hairloss or hair thinning! The products smell amazing and do not feel oily or sticky when applying them. I know it will take some time to see the results but I am excited to continue to use the products! The support has been amazing as well. It is very easy - I just send an email and a member of the MDhair medical team (doctors and nurses!) reply back within a day to my questions. I truly feel heard, as if I am visiting the doctor for my hair!
Amazing products! Love the serum so much it made my hair sooo soft! 10/10 recommend!
MDhair is the best thing that happened to me in the last year. I had COVID in May. After 4 months, half (!!) of my hair fell off. I was devastated. My Dermatologist said that there was no treatment for that - just patience. I had to do something. MDhair seemed the right choice with the customized kit - and it's fantastic. I am taking the scalp serum once a day, the restore supplements, the shampoo, and the collagen, and most of my hair is growing back. It s just two months, and I am curious to see what will happen in 6 months!! Love it.
The kit is a bit more expensive than other companies- but worth every penny. They do not just sell you products like all teh other companies do. They actually have real nurses that answer your question and educate you on the products.
Very pleased! My products arrived quickly and were packaged nicely. The medical support that goes along with my subscription is super helpful in case I ever have questions. I also love the all natural, safe ingredients and that the hair products are cruelty free!
I am obsessed with MDhair! They have transformed my dry dull hair and helped it maintain strength and length! I would absolutely recommend these products.
Great products and great customer service!
I recently started using MDhair routine and it has been really great so far. My main goals were to improve the quality and thickness of my hair, so I was sent a 4 step treatment which includes the restore serum, customized shampoo, customized hair wellness supplements, and the collagen powder. So far, I am so pleased with the results! The routine is super easy to follow, the products smell great and my hair is starting to feel healthier and smoother. The collagen dissolves easily in my coffee, without any taste. I can't wait to see how things continue to progress in the coming weeks!
The hair serum is VERY lightweight & quickly absorbs. It's unscented and doesn't make your hair look or feel greasy. The shampoo has a milky consistency. It has a light smell or almost unscented. Because of it's milky texture, it doesn't get super foamy but still does lather well.
MDhair is rated 4.8 based on 123 reviews