Meetandgreetmanchesterairportparking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meetandgreetmanchesterairportparking

Tell us how Meetandgreetmanchesterairportparking made you happy
Appalling. Truly appalling. Arrived, called the one mobile number they use (which I subsequently realised they just pass from one person to the next, so they never scroll up and look at previous messages). Drove into T1 short stay ground floor as instructed,

Guy arrived half an hour later (so much for the meet bit. Airport car park and a bus would have been quicker - don't use this service if you are in a hurry). Guy took the keys, whilst constantly talking to someone else on his bluetooth headset). Demanded £4.50 for the airport access fee. I'm not local, and had no idea about this. Every other M&G I've used, the company covers everything in their costs. So now £45 becomes £54 (you pay both ways) - so they are manipulating the price comparisons. When I asked for my change (he was getting in the car, talking to someone else - this really winds me up) - he said, "50p!?!?, really", "yes mate, we've waited half an hour , and you've demanded £4.50 extra. Yes, I want my change". He laughed and said he'd leave it in the car. This, of course, didn't happen.

Collection was just as much fun. We had to return earlier due to being evacuated from Italy, so I emailed them and warned them we'd be back earlier. I emailed and texted at lunch time I was told they would get our car ready for the evening, and, charge me £20 for coming back early. Nice....

Arrived at 9pm, called at baggage reclaim the be greeted with "oh my sir! we dont' have your keys". Another message I got was "I'll try and get your car now". Try?

1 hour later we got our car.

Without exception the worst meet and greet I've ever used.
Excellent the driver very helpful and always come on time
The whole experience was great
Meetandgreetmanchesterairportparking is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews