Modadove - Cheapest Moda Store Online Buy Modafinil Reviews

4 Rating 6 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Modadove - Cheapest Moda Store Online Buy Modafinil
Read Modadove - Cheapest Moda Store Online Buy Modafinil Reviews
As usual, Modadove never lets me down! Price, quality and shipping are the best. A million thank yous!
Appreciate your repeat business and support, looking forward to serving you Long term. Team Modadove
good. made stay awake until around 1 am-- waking up around 7am--
Highly recommend. garentee delivery will buy again
Thank you for your valuable feedback! we hope to serve you soon again.
I have received in the past 48 hours 4 emails asking me to leave a review, but I sent an email asking for some details and I didn't receive any answer to my last email. More effort in customer service and less in reviews, please. Product and delivery are fine, I would give 5 stars if it wasn't for the first part.
We apologies about this, it could be due to system automation, we’ll have it changed, thanks for your valuable feedback, hope to serve you soon again. Team Modadove
Excellent to deal with, any issues are attended immediately and good prices
Thank you for your valuable feedback! we hope to serve you soon again.
I would never use this service again. In stark contrast to other services , Modadove does not provide tracking numbers quickly nor do they really care about providing information to the customer. I was constantly having to email Modadove to get any sort of information whatsoever, even the tracking number provided was incorrect/didn’t go live for around 12days!! There are plenty of other better providers out there and I look forward to using their services. Modadove is not a scam but it a far, far below any reasonable standard.
Dear Customer, we appreciate your honest feedback, the only reason for delaying the tracking to go live is that we can't ship directly from Singapore (it's for all vendors) and it has to go through trans-shipment (Origin to Singapore and from Singapore to Australia), so that is why it took few extra days for tracking to get live, however, it delivers fast once it goes live, at the same time if we ship from the origin it takes more than a month to deliver so the wait time is much faster-using Trans-shipment via Singapore and it clears customs easily. we appreciate your business.
Modadove - Cheapest Moda Store Online Buy Modafinil is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews