Pass N Go Driving School Reviews

Marketing@passngo.net

Coupe House, Station Lane, Chester-le-Street
DH2 1AW

Tell us how Pass N Go Driving School made you happy
Brilliant experience with pass and go.my instructor kev brown from Doncaster was brilliant highly recommended thanks kev
Very unprofessional driving instructors. The weekend before my test date my instructor ‘cancelled all my lessons including my test lesson’ for whatever vague reason which I can’t remember. So many times my lessons were cancelled at such short notice. Honestly it was the most stressful experience ever. If I hadn’t driven before this would have honestly put me off driving for life. For the amount I paid for the crash course I expected better service. They did manage to find me an instructor to cover my test, who was a brilliant man. And I passed! But the stress was enough to give any one a heart attack.
My driving instructor was amazing!! She got me passed my first practical test!! And I thought I would never be able todo it! And I wouldn’t of if it wasn’t for her!! She was so lovely really easy to chat to and made me feel comfortable straight away! Always accommodating and making time for my lessons with working in healthcare long hours was hard to fit anything in but my instructor always made sure I got my lessons couldn’t thank her enough for all her hard work helping me get through it
I was given my instructor within a day and had my first lesson booked for a week later. I have no complaints at all. Garry was the best instructor I had. He was always so supportive and I couldn’t have passed first time without him. He made me feel calm on the roads. I couldn’t sing his praises enough. The booking system is great as well, very efficient.
My experience with pass n go was ok, the only time I felt let down was when my instructor was not well and they could not find me another one to take me for my driving test, so I had to reschedule. Now to my instructor, Thomas, he was really patient and kind, a very good teacher. All Round Good instructor. I always recommend him to anyone wanting to learn.
Fantastic, while I cannot speak for others, my experience was very good. I had a 1 week wait before getting connected to an instructor. (for reference, this was done in November 2021, my test was booked for January) Throughout all my lessons, I was never asked to rebook my test (which was in January) and my instructor was able to make it just fine. Passed second time with flying colours.
Was a wonderful experience with Mr Agron the best instructor anyone could wish for. He was so kind and always tell me how smart I am.
Tracey(my instructor) was so nice. She gave me the required confidence. Took note of all my mistakes and weak areas and reinforced them in the next lesson. Great sense of humour, there was never a dull moment. I enjoyed every bit of my lessons and I always looked forward to them. I passed straight away with 3 minors, after failing once with a different instructor in a different school. Tracey was awesome. Hearty thanks to Pass N Go. The value I got was worth the long waiting period!
First instructor cancelled lessons, vaped in the car and kept me driving in the industrial estate for multiple lessons. However, my second instructor was lovely and very professional. He was very supportive and helped me pass first time!
Felix Maughan was a great instructor for the company the company is good but it’s the instructers that make the company good the best thing with company is 2 hour lessons pricey but get your head down learning takes half the time good luck 😉 with Driving 💯
I used PassnGo since 2019 through until this year when I passed in April. My instructor mike was amazing always encouraging me to do better. Under his guidance it took my two attempts to pass my test. I would definitely recommend in the north east area!
Couldn’t of been happier with my driving instructor, made me feel totally at ease and after a number of driving instructors previously making me feel nervous and uncomfortable I couldn’t be more grateful to have found Sonny and passed with him first time with only 2 minors, couldn’t recommend him enough!
I had a really good experience with pass n go. When I first enquired, I was immediately put through to an instructor and was able to start lessons the following week. My instructor was amazing and truly went above and beyond to make sure that I felt confident and was ready to go for my test. The new driver package I got was easily the best deal in terms of lesson price I’ve seen- if it’s still going, make sure that you make the most of it as lessons past this are very expensive!
I was super happy with driving Ryan Barry who is a very cool, calm and confident person. During my lessons he made me very comfortable even when I was making mistakes. His cool attitude was very helpful which helped to improve mistakes quickly and passed my test. Thank you so much PassnGo and special thanks to my driving instructor Rayan Barry.
My instructor Nathan was amazing from start to finish was easy to learn with and made me feel so at ease when I was nervous..he was so patient with me and taught me a lot and made it possible for me to pass..can’t thank him enough
Great instructor... wouldnt have wanted any other... really professional and helped me pass with ease... 10/10 :)
I recently passed my test on the 3rd June after only 20 hours driving between two years and couldn’t have done it without my instructor Tony Alexander he always kept me calm, gave me so many tips and things to work on. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
First time around I was making progress but Covid caused me to pause my lessons, which my first tutor took as I wasn’t continuing, wasn’t ideal being dropped as a customer but I was determined to get back driving After a break and wait period I got a new tutor! Lee Goodwin was absolutely incredible as a tutor, I can’t recommend him enough for those in Newcastle and Gateshead. I passed first time! 5/5 stars purely for the amazing teacher that is Lee! Price is cheaper than a lot of others but still expensive
My instructor George was top notch and I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. Many thanks! :)
Good team