Pass N Go Driving School Reviews

Marketing@passngo.net

Coupe House, Station Lane, Chester-le-Street
DH2 1AW

Tell us how Pass N Go Driving School made you happy
Had a great experience with pass n go my instructor Judith in the red Renault was great very patient and helped me a lot I passed my theary 1st time and passed my driving test 1st time after only 12 hours driving thank you judith passed on 14 Feb 2022
I recently passed my driving test with instructor Alan Dickinson and I can’t recommend Alan enough. I opted for the 20 hr intensive course as I already had previous driving experience and just wanted to get confident behind the wheel again. I was able to book a 1 hr lesson everyday with Alan up until my test date and I feel like this greatly helped my confidence and overall driving abilities because of the consistency. Alan was patient, friendly, knowledgable and extremely supportive in ensuring I passed my test.
My instructor was lovely
Avoid! Will take your money, won’t provide service and won’t reply
I would definitely recommend Pass n Go. It's nice and organised and you have specific feedback after every lesson. It's also super easy to book lessons, considering you can see your instructor's availability and they can confirm or change it without even having to have a conversation. My instructor was very patient and relaxed, and I did well in the end. He did get a bit impatient with me towards the end and maybe a bit rude but we did have a good relationship and I think it would be hard to find much better.
I was very happy with my driving instructor Judith she had patience and went over everything she was a diamond. I would recommend pass n go. I passed theary and test first time thank you again Judith. Barnsley pass n go xx
As long as you get the right instructor youre fine... I got put with an instructor who did not do test routes etc, and then had to stop teaching with immediate effect... And I was not communicated to about this until I messaged them.. I feel it was a lot of my hard earned money wasted and I was extremely angry as was only 6 weeks to my test... I had to rearrange but got placed with a very very good instructor, he was amazing and got me through my test first time and to him I'm very grateful
Had Paul R as my instructor and the service has been great. He’s been really patient and took his time to explain but also allowed me to drive to highlight my mistakes and work on them. I had a few instructors in the past but Paul has been the best one out of them in terms of skill and experience. Allowing me to feel at ease whilst taking my lessons whilst building rapport allowing me to pass a few months ago.
Good experience learning with Pass N Go - and my instructor (Sean Smith) is great at his job. He was always really calm, friendly and understanding. He also knew when and how far to push me out of my comfort zone during the process and all of which helped to build my confidence with driving progressively and enabled me to pass first time. Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Very nice guy, very helpful, made a great job.
Stephen was an absolutely fantastic driving instructor; he was really patient with me and made me feel sure I could do it. I passed first time and would absolutely recommend him and passngo!
Stephen is a great instructor so we second what you wrote in your review 😁 Be safe on the roads! also a HUGE congrats on passing your test 1st time!!! 🎉 ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗 😊
Overall my experience was a positive one being that i passed first time with zero faults. There were times where i really enjoyed my lessons and were also times where I was dreading the lesson, but i stuck at it, practiced and it all payed off. My journey wasnt perfect, but the help that i recieved was amazing. My only issue was that I paid for a pass in 10 bundle, which turned out to be 5 2 hour lessons. This information wasnt passed onto instructor and I also had to pay an extra £232 on top for an extra 4 lessons. This information needs to be given out more clearly to both students and instructors, and if someone pays for a pass in 10 thats what they should get and not have to top up with extra lessons. As such this is why I have given the review that I have. Thank you to both my instructor and PNG for getting me through my lessons and test.
Thank you, CONGRATS on passing Dave!! This is great to hear for both pass n go and your instructor Paul. Enjoy your driving freedom :) ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗😊
My instructor was Chris Harris. (for automatic car). He is pedantic, punctual, with good experience. He was making notes about what I need to improve next lesson and tracking my performance. I passed first time. Really recommend him.
Thank you for your review, CONGRATS on passing! I will make sure that Chris gets this amazing review!! ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗 😊
I had the best experience with pass and go. Especially with my instructor Melissa! She started at pass and go just before I started my driving lessons and from day 1 made me feel comfortable😊 I had tried driving before and was not confident at all. I believe without her I would have not passed first time! Would for sure recommend. Miss my lessons with her.
Thank you for your incredible review, both for us and your instructor Melissa. From everyone at Pass N Go CONGRATS😁 ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗 😊
I'd like to thank Busani Mlilo for helping me to pass first time. He was very patient and calm, and I really enjoyed my experience. I chose PNG because they offer 2hr lessons as standard which worked really well for me. I would recommend buying blocks of lessons to save money and take advantage of any offers.
Hi Wendy! Thank you very much for the five stars and your recommendation, for your instructor Busani! Our number one goal within the Pass N Go team is to always make sure the student comes first and that they feel comfortable when taking driving lessons! Good luck with any future lessons and tests you have coming up! Pass n Go🚗
Avoid to book lesson
Thank you for your review Akoe, I have not been able to locate your account, however, I would like to say, I am sorry to hear you have not received the service we aim to provide. I am happy to look into this further for you and make sure this does not happen again. If you could contact us via email at hello@passngo.net ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗😊
I had the best instructor l could have asked for. From the first lesson I felt at ease, we had the perfect pairing of student and instructor. Thank to you PNG, especially to Sonny.
Thank you for your great review, Christina, 😁 Be safe on the roads! also a HUGE congrats on passing your test!!! 🎉 ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗 😊
I passed the first time with only 3 months of lessons. My instructor Ciprian is brilliant. He is very calm and supportive. Can't recommend him enough.
Thank you for the review Sam I'm sure that Ciprian will be thrilled to read this, Congrats on passing your test! 🙌🎉 thanks Pass n Go 🚗🚗😊
I had a great time with Rob! He is great calm instructor. On my test day, he was very supportive. Thank you Rob.
Thank you mary, I will make sure that Rob gets this review from you! CONGRATS on passing your test, AMAZING!! 😎🙌 ~ Team Pass N Go 🚗 😊
Excellent from start to finish - I passed first time in just 3 months of lessons
Thank you for your review, I will make sure your instructor gets this! Also CONGRATS on passing your test!!🙌 Pass n Go 🚗🚗😊
Pass N Go Driving School is rated 4.3 based on 91 reviews