Portugalvineyards Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Portugalvineyards have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.92%
Industry Average
Unbelievable.I have been buying a case of wine a month from Portugal vineyards for nearly three years.All prices all wines great.Last week however I ordered a box on the Thursday and it was delivered six days later to a remote part of Argyll in Scotland!!!!They are simply awesome.
- Jum Macmaster
Quality wines at great prices. Excellent communication and shipping. Well recommended.
- Colin
I have been ordering from P.Vineyards for nearly 3 yrs on a regular basis (oh how I enjoy their wines) !! I was recommended by my brother after his holiday in Portugal 4 yrs ago, & we're hooked Fantastic selection, havent found any I've not enjoyed. Great Prices Service Superb Delivery very prompt Highly Recommend this company Cheers !
A

Delivery - Fast

92.45%
Industry Average
We have been using Portugal Vineyards for about 3 years and have had a variety of wines. All have been very good value and would have no hesitation recommending them. Delivery is also excellent.
- Marjorie Leitch
Excellent delivery, value, quality and choices
- Alan
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
The service is excellent. This order was slightly damaged in transit and one bottle was broken in what must have been a pretty unusual accident. Portugalvineyards were extremely good in the way they handled it. Once I had forward photos of the damaged box they refunded the lost bottle. The prices are good. The speed of delivery good and as for the wine I chose...the ones I have tasted so far have been superb.
- Charles Jamieson
89.13%
Industry Average
Great wines.great service..love it all
- Mr phipps fletcher
Good service and good value. Much cheaper than competitors.
- Anonymous