pricelulu.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend pricelulu.co.uk

Tell us how pricelulu.co.uk made you happy
WARNING DO NOT USE CHINESE COMPANY NOT UK - Money was taken last year 4th December, NO ITEM and NO REFUND still (as of the 19th Jan 21) Despite many emails, forms and the suggested WhatsApp support I am no further forward. When DPD tried to deliver on Christmas Eve, the issue was that the delivery driver marked the shipment down as 'refused' which it wasn't as no one was on site at that on time of the morning, and they didn't leave a card to let me know they tried to deliver. Pricelulu is waiting to receive the item back in the warehouse in China before deciding whether to issue a refund. The communication is awful, and the whole process will leave you stressed IF you run into any issues, you will feel simply terrible with the responses you receive from the support email address that heads up the customer services.
The company director is someone called Fei SHEN, a Chinese national who has registered a business at companies house called MEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED (12394758), Suite 11a, 7 Bell Yard, London, United Kingdom, WC2A 2JR. But unfortunately, the whole operation is run out of China, which explains the poor comms and the lack of understanding of DPD and UK couriers in general.
I feel as if once you purchase and hand over your money you better pray for smooth delivery.
Item ordered at the end of November for a Christmas present with delivery date promised of 6 to 11 days. Item arrived late, requested to return as ipad was not a UK version. This was not made clear on ordering.This company trades on false pretenses, pretending to be a London based UK company. Does not answer WhatsApp messages or emails and have not provided a returns address. Abs shocking. Do not believe the positive reviews.
Ordered drone for son’s Xmas present on 30 th November. Took numerous contacts before any reply. Told would receive before Xmas, then at 10 pm Xmas eve told would not. Offered to cancel order which I accepted and ordered from a reputable company which delivered Boxing Day. Only received refund on 7 th Jan
I bought an AirPods pro as a Christmas present for my friend on 27/11/2020 Order ID: #441019389748 and my order was never delivered, it is a great deception that it’s been more than a month and I’m still waiting for my item, I’ve tried to contact pricelulu via WhatsApp and the only response I received was the items was shipped on 9th December via Hermes. The tracking link they gave me is never been updated so I want to know when I will receive my item or I want my money back.
Ordered a £400 item on 28.11.20 as the product was showing as in stock and delivered within 5 days. I had not received the item within this time so attempted to contact their customer service online. The online message asked customers to contact them via email or WhatsApp due to covid. I contacted them by both of these methods on 12.12.20 and never received a reply. I received an email on Christmas Eve informing me that the product would not be delivered and to fill in an online form to request a refund. I completed this form at 8am 24.12.20 and I have still not received a refund 02.01.20. I have seen a lot of good reviews for this company so this might be an isolated case but for my personal experience I have to give them 1 star. Its not for the item availability as Covid may have caused this issue, the 1 star is for the poor communication and customer service. I hope I receive my refund soon.
Awful awful awful!!! For a company to be like this makes me sad. People save up all year for certain items and this company ruins peoples sanity.Absolutely no customer service. Never buy from this site, they are horrendous and need to be shut down
Ordered £240 headphones for my grandson for Xmas , saved all year for these.Ordrerd on 7/12 heard nothing from the company .So upset regarding this .Definately would not recommend this supposed company .Scam , Scam.
Do not use ordered on the 4th of December still not heard a thing from them, after trying to contact them for the past week! Not heard a thing back, joke
AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs. Do not use this company. Ordered my items in November and just arrived today.
The Costomer service is useless. The stress this has caused me is not worth the hassle.
Just pay the little extra and have no stress.
Certainly will never use this company again.
Never used this supplier before but was pleased how easy it was to order and receive the items. Kept me updated as to delivery dates and items arrived as promised securely and safely packaged , very happy with transaction.
Could not fault Pricelulu from initial order, and unbelievable speed in delivery,
would not hesitate to use this company again.
Excellent service. Quick to help with queries on delivery and very competitive prices.
Product arrived in good time and as described.
Absolutely fabulous. Bought a brand new, latest generation iPad for £239. Bloody delighted. Ordered Thursday night and it arrived Monday lunchtime. Very highly recommended !
Fab! All arrived in great condition and when I contacted with a query their response was prompt.
Ordered Airpod Pros, was quoted 5 to 10 days, arrived after 2. Great.
Requested an early delivery as the item was a present. Very happy with the service I ordered again.
Item ordered arrived 1 day early, very satisfied, on arrival as per description, would order again if they had items I required
pricelulu.co.uk is rated 3.95 based on 107 reviews