pricelulu.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend pricelulu.co.uk
Item ordered arrived 1 day early, very satisfied, on arrival as per description, would order again if they had items I required
I am very happy with the product and the service. I even requested that the product will be shipped as fast as possible to be in time for a Birthday, and they did their best to get it here on time which is impressive! I would recommend this website.
Perfect item delivered safely and well within the time line give
Best supplier online. Great customer service from start to finish. Have recommended to friends and family who have bought goods after my recommendation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Easy to order and fast delivery would use again
Very good company. I recommend to anyone want to make any business with them.
UK customer - Item arrived but took almost a month, GD Price support is effectively useless, pretend they're UK based but are not.
Good service. Thank you.
I bought an iPad 7th generation 32 bit at a better price than I could get the 6th gen iPad which seemed too good to be true. Very pleased. It arrived in good time and is exactly what I needed. Would use Gd price UK again.
item ordered delivered promptly and at a very competitive price, very satisfied and would recommend this site.
Reliable & prompt.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Would highly recommend
Very pleased and now realise how slow my old ipad was! Does lots of handy extras that old one didnt! Very quick service.
Great service!!! Really pleased Thank you
No problems here. My headphones took slightly longer than I was expecting and I was just starting to get a bit worried, but they turned up in perfect condition and £30 cheaper than I could get them anywhere else
Great price and delivered on time.
Excellent service, explained & updated regularly. Really good prices. Shipment arrived before they said it would. Would definitely use again & highly recommend.
Excellent price promise & service
Dreadful & I will never trust them again; they got it wrong from the outset & ignored my emails requesting they set things right.
Was wary as it was an unknown company but the site was secure and products were very reasonably priced. Product arrived within the specified time securely packaged.
pricelulu.co.uk is rated 4.12 based on 101 reviews