Sanareva.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sanareva.co.uk
Click Here

Tell us how Sanareva.co.uk made you happy

"The products are fine, but the customer service seems non-existent. So when 4 out of 7 of Lavera gift boxes I’ve ordered arrived ripped and squished, no one replied to my emails (which included the photos of damaged items). And neither did they address the problem of late delivery - it took a couple of weeks for the package to arrive. I will definitely not be doing business with Sanareva again."
Are you Sanareva.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It's impossible trying to contact this Company, ie, querying why the goods haven't been received yet payment was taken. The customer service telephone number is a local UK number but after being put into a queue awaiting an advisor after 10 secs you get a garbled French message and being cut off. This Company supposedly caters for the UK market, providing you with a UK website and local telephone number. If you send them an e-mail they do not respond. This has all the hallmarks of a Scam Company and do not believe the positive reviews written on their website, its just to lead you into a false sense of security. My advice is stay well clear!"
"It's impossible to contact the Company to enquire about orders that have been paid for yet not received. The telephone line cuts you off after giving you a garbled message in French even though it is a company supposedly catering for the UK market (Sanareva.co.uk) and using a local telephone number. They do not respond to e-mails either. There is evidence that this is a Scam Company! Beware!"
"I ordered baby formula milk for my 9 month and instead of 5 working days they did 10..I only found out that there will be a delay because I started inquiring about it. No because they cared enough to let me know... Their customer service would reply every two days with almost automated /typical replies and absolutely no empathy. Also, their tracking system does not work and ask you to check directly with the courier services. What is funny , is that they admitted they sent the package late but put the blame to the courier service afterwards. I have kept all the dialogues and print screens from the customer service chat. When I asked for a refund (since I had to buy extra milk and plus really frustrated) they answered that the package was finally delivered and closed the communication. Stay away from them. Really poor service and no empathy. It does not worth it. I can provide all the info and evidence to everyone."
Sanareva.co.uk is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews