Sanareva.co.uk Reviews

Rating 1 Reviews
0% of reviewers recommend Sanareva.co.uk

Tell us how Sanareva.co.uk made you happy

"I ordered baby formula milk for my 9 month and instead of 5 working days they did 10..I only found out that there will be a delay because I started inquiring about it. No because they cared enough to let me know... Their customer service would reply every two days with almost automated /typical replies and absolutely no empathy. Also, their tracking system does not work and ask you to check directly with the courier services. What is funny , is that they admitted they sent the package late but put the blame to the courier service afterwards. I have kept all the dialogues and print screens from the customer service chat. When I asked for a refund (since I had to buy extra milk and plus really frustrated) they answered that the package was finally delivered and closed the communication. Stay away from them. Really poor service and no empathy. It does not worth it. I can provide all the info and evidence to everyone."
Are you Sanareva.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Sanareva.co.uk is rated based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access