SW Car Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend SW Car Supermarket

Tell us how SW Car Supermarket made you happy
Terrible service. Its obvious the sales guys are all clambering over each other to claim your custom to the detriment of the customer! I was left wondering around the show room waiting for someone to get back to me with some information, unbeknown to me another guy had pursuaded him to hand over the potential sale to him. I spent a couple of weeks going back and forth looking at cars. When I finally found a car i liked my salesman contacted me to arrange a test drive. When I arrived it had been sold to someone else. He never rang me again??
I gave up with sw cars and went elsewhere.
Bought a car from them paid for a service and they put a new battery in. Put in a cheap battery incorrectly which not only resulted in massive electrical failure but also 1 accident due to power loss (ended up in a ditch) and another mounting the kerb n nearly hitting a wall. 2 emails and 4 telephone calls later and still waiting for someone to comeback to me. Now instructing a solicitor to take legal action and try recoup the in excess of £1000 in repairs. Awful service, soon as they got your money they don’t care. Still waiting for someone to get back to me, been 3 weeks now since I first contacted them.
SW Car Supermarket is rated 1.71 based on 17 reviews