SW Car Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend SW Car Supermarket

Tell us how SW Car Supermarket made you happy
Where do I start!! We brought a car a just over a year ago and later on we found an issue, so I called and spoke to the new manager John and wow what a bloke he was clam and so lovely and said straight away if you can’t resolve the issue come back to me and I will and no matter what we will sort this. So time went on and I couldn’t sort the issue so I called and we had a few chats so me and my fiancé went over to meet him and the team and straight away John, Craig and NATHAN were amazing. Nathan was brilliant and a real assist to the team he took us around the cars of what they had and was brilliant. Talked to the kids and used straight talking about the cars so I would understand as I haven’t a clue!! Nathan went way above his job and is such a nice bloke and we brought a car. The communication was brilliant and they were all on the phone If I had a problem and were great. We can not recommend Nathan, John and Craig enough for all there help for sorting are previous problem and selling us another gorgeous car and to top it off I got a beautiful bunch of flowers of John and Nathan. Guys it’s the small things and thanks again. We will definitely be back when we want another vehicle.
Great service, not pushy