SW Car Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend SW Car Supermarket

Tell us how SW Car Supermarket made you happy
Writing this review after driving my car for a few months. I can honestly say, it’s all I wanted from the spec to general drivability. The sales team were awesome and the business manager advised me well. Shout out to Jay and Craig! Top guys will have my next one from here to!

Thanks
We decided to visit sw again for the second time due to the fact that, we loved the customer service the first time round. Ali, the man who served us was really helpful and answered each question we had clearly.
Very happy with my new car, a lovely girl looked after us her name was Coral. Knowledgeable, helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Excellent car buying experience and not the usual pushy sales.
Very good car for a great price
Super quick! They let me walk around for as long as I wanted, showed me numerous cars and didn’t push me once! Have bought multiple cars and would definitely go back. Thanks again Alfie!
Collected our new car today. Friendly and courteous sales advisors, Nice big show room, made the whole experience very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend SW at Werrington to all my friends and family.
Excellent service, huge showroom, my car was immaculately presented. I couldn’t be happy with the after sales and service I received. Thanks Alfie.
Rav was brilliant. Helped us source the right car gave excellent advice without being pushy. Awaiting to pick up the car but would highly recommend his knowledgable service.
Where do I start!! We brought a car a just over a year ago and later on we found an issue, so I called and spoke to the new manager John and wow what a bloke he was clam and so lovely and said straight away if you can’t resolve the issue come back to me and I will and no matter what we will sort this. So time went on and I couldn’t sort the issue so I called and we had a few chats so me and my fiancé went over to meet him and the team and straight away John, Craig and NATHAN were amazing. Nathan was brilliant and a real assist to the team he took us around the cars of what they had and was brilliant. Talked to the kids and used straight talking about the cars so I would understand as I haven’t a clue!! Nathan went way above his job and is such a nice bloke and we brought a car. The communication was brilliant and they were all on the phone If I had a problem and were great. We can not recommend Nathan, John and Craig enough for all there help for sorting are previous problem and selling us another gorgeous car and to top it off I got a beautiful bunch of flowers of John and Nathan. Guys it’s the small things and thanks again. We will definitely be back when we want another vehicle.
Great service, not pushy