SW Car Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend SW Car Supermarket

Tell us how SW Car Supermarket made you happy
terrible customer service and return calls, and to tell you they will be in contact within 28 days by email is very bad, i was sold a car which was sorn of road, and is still 6 weeks later as they had no v5, so it couldnt be taxed, the most hurtful thing i was un aware of was that if driving it your insurance is invalid as it shouldnt be on the road, i had my grand children in the car and if anything would of happenend i was in the wrong, ive emailed them, called and no one as returned the call, now on legal advice ive been told to contact the motor ombusman, and seek county court advice, i want my money back and costs
terrible service wouldnt touch them and removed a review i put about them
Tried to sell me a car that had missed its service by 6 months and refused to give my deposit back of £250 when I found out. Terrible experience
I bought a car peugeot 308 from them 1,5 month ago , The car has a electric fault and a faulty sat nav contact with The Garage and give a car for a repair took them one week to repair The car and give me back When I pick up The car from them went for a holiday to Poland and in The First Days of my holiday the car gets in to limp mode The engine managment light is ON and The sat nav never worked.. contact again with Garage and basket for repair they promise to repair The car when I come back from my holiday . Nie am back i Uk from last week and try to sorted out The problems but they do not want to do it .. every day when I call them they give me many questions and try to roll over to another day.. Finally decide to open a claim throught finance bank and give back The car.. DO NOT RECOMEND !!! If you buying a car from this Garage check it twice or just go to another dealer..!!
SW Car Supermarket is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews