SW Car Supermarket Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend SW Car Supermarket

Tell us how SW Car Supermarket made you happy

"Great service, not pushy"
Are you SW Car Supermarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a car peugeot 308 from them 1,5 month ago , The car has a electric fault and a faulty sat nav contact with The Garage and give a car for a repair took them one week to repair The car and give me back When I pick up The car from them went for a holiday to Poland and in The First Days of my holiday the car gets in to limp mode The engine managment light is ON and The sat nav never worked.. contact again with Garage and basket for repair they promise to repair The car when I come back from my holiday . Nie am back i Uk from last week and try to sorted out The problems but they do not want to do it .. every day when I call them they give me many questions and try to roll over to another day.. Finally decide to open a claim throught finance bank and give back The car.. DO NOT RECOMEND !!! If you buying a car from this Garage check it twice or just go to another dealer..!!"
SW Car Supermarket is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews