SW Car Supermarket Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend SW Car Supermarket

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SW Car Supermarket?
Click Here

Tell us how SW Car Supermarket made you happy

Telephone
"Tried to sell me a car that had missed its service by 6 months and refused to give my deposit back of £250 when I found out. Terrible experience"
Are you SW Car Supermarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Where do I start!! We brought a car a just over a year ago and later on we found an issue, so I called and spoke to the new manager John and wow what a bloke he was clam and so lovely and said straight away if you can’t resolve the issue come back to me and I will and no matter what we will sort this. So time went on and I couldn’t sort the issue so I called and we had a few chats so me and my fiancé went over to meet him and the team and straight away John, Craig and NATHAN were amazing. Nathan was brilliant and a real assist to the team he took us around the cars of what they had and was brilliant. Talked to the kids and used straight talking about the cars so I would understand as I haven’t a clue!! Nathan went way above his job and is such a nice bloke and we brought a car. The communication was brilliant and they were all on the phone If I had a problem and were great. We can not recommend Nathan, John and Craig enough for all there help for sorting are previous problem and selling us another gorgeous car and to top it off I got a beautiful bunch of flowers of John and Nathan. Guys it’s the small things and thanks again. We will definitely be back when we want another vehicle."
"Great service, not pushy"
"I bought a car peugeot 308 from them 1,5 month ago , The car has a electric fault and a faulty sat nav contact with The Garage and give a car for a repair took them one week to repair The car and give me back When I pick up The car from them went for a holiday to Poland and in The First Days of my holiday the car gets in to limp mode The engine managment light is ON and The sat nav never worked.. contact again with Garage and basket for repair they promise to repair The car when I come back from my holiday . Nie am back i Uk from last week and try to sorted out The problems but they do not want to do it .. every day when I call them they give me many questions and try to roll over to another day.. Finally decide to open a claim throught finance bank and give back The car.. DO NOT RECOMEND !!! If you buying a car from this Garage check it twice or just go to another dealer..!!"
SW Car Supermarket is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews