Yarn Vibes Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy

"Ordered a crochet hook and it is beautiful. Great quality. Would recommend!"
"High quality yarn and we it go it extremely fast!"
"I just love my shawl pin. The colors are beautiful!"
"Service was great and hopefully soon will be able to knit with this wonderful Irish yarn!"
"I purchased the yarn bowl. It is beautiful and is very special because it came from Ireland."
"I ordered several of the wooden shawl pins that I plan to embellish with beadwork & they are beautiful. The wood is variegated in lovely tones, including my favorite purple. Service was great & shipping was quick."
"I chose Glen Fields Strong and it far exceeded my expectations. The color transitions are beautifully blended and the quality of the yarn had been a privilege to my needles."
"Lovely people. Prices could be in € as products are from Ireland!"
"Lovely colors, excellent service. Thank you!"
"Loved both the yarn and the customer service. Will definitely purchase again!"
"THE most beautiful knitting needles I've ever seen AND reasonably priced!!! I also really appreciated the yarn sample wool dyed a gorgeous, most unusual blue. Very pleased to have found Yarn Vibes and I look forward to indulging myself in 2019!!! Cheers!"
"Love this wool, great to knit and crochet with. The range of colours are yummy,I would love to knit myself something with this,but busy knitting for the grandchildren at the moment!"
"Great"
"Beautiful yarn and great customer service!"
"I love the quality of the orders I have made. Ordering process is easy and great customer service"
"Amazing, I bought two hooks as a gift and they are beautiful. Included in the box was a beautiful yarn. 10/10 will be buying from yarn vibes again."
"very soft and cozy"
"Love it, but too pricey for me at the moment."
"Amazing yarn. Contacted company on ig about a concern I had and was blanked. Very off putting."
"Yarn Vibes wool has an exquisite hand and sumptuous colorways. It is a easure from the first stitch."
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews