Yarn Vibes Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy

"Ordering was easy. I got my yarns quick and with a personal notice. They are beautiful. The pattern I ordered with the wool is well written and easy to follow. So, everything fine!!!"
"Love the colors and textures of these yarns. "Inis" is a vibrant purple/blue/rust combo that will be the contrast color of my Anna sweater. The main color is Vale, a Heather green that is as rich as Connemara marble. Can't wait to get this sweater on my needles, and the kit was perfect for this project."
"Gorgeous yarn collections with easy to follow patterns. Love it."
"I can’t wait to cast on! Beautiful colours and fibres, quick delivery, and a handwritten note! 🧶❤️"
"Beautiful yarn that I can't wait to knit a scarf with."
"Great yarn."
"I am crocheting a muffler out of my Yarn Vibes wool. I love it! It is easy to work with and beautiful! Love the colors. I will send a picture of the finished product soon. I am using a new stitch I found called the herringbone half double. Liz"
"The yarns are such beautiful colors,easy to work with. I am looking forward to starting the shawl!! The shipping was really fast and included a lovely hand written note and free tote!!! What a nice surprise!! I will be ordering more yarns soon!!"
"The yarn is beautiful, I can’t wait to use it."
"Lovely work... I have it displayed like art"
"The yarn itself is beautiful. The colors are so pretty. Receipt was timely. I will be ordering more."
"I’ve yet to create a project with my Hedgehog Aran yarns. I have, however, wound them and just love the texture and the rich colors- and the lovely sheepy smell. Wonderful yarn!!!"
"Loved the Hedgerow yarn. The shipping time was faster than I expected. This is my go-to online shop!"
"Love it perfect for adding color any where"
"Yarn is lovely - in color and texture - and the service was prompt and accurate. Not having to pay for shipping to the states is a gift!"
"Service is great, Yarn is beautiful, can’t wait to knit it up! And price similar to Canadian prices, lots of reasons to reorder.Go raibh maith agut."
"Your service is more than I anticipated. A personal note was very unexpected. I’m excited to start the sweater later this summer. It will be my fall knit with a goal to wear to a winter yarn festival"
"Purchased Glen Sea worsted weight & love the way it knits for Lace Leaf Cowl. I only wish I had ordered a lighter color wave to see the variations of color more. Will order again from this web site or visit when I am in Ireland in September."
"Beautiful color combination. A pleasure to knit with a less processed yarn."
"I was excited to get my yarn from yarn vibes. When I got it started it was softer finished than expected from how it felt as yarn. It’s great quality and the colors in the dye are amazing. I will definitely get more yarn from here."
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews