Yarn Vibes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy

"Absolutely beautiful Irish yarn in a gorgeous array of colours."
"the order came fast , not tried the yarn yet"
"So much to love: Locally-sourced Irish fleece, amazing colors, and just the best service. I can't wait to get started on the project kits I bought, and I'm looking forward to trying all the yarn bases Yarn Vibes carries."
"Very excited and pleased to have some of your yummy yarn to knit !"
"Very happy overall! Beautiful yarn (both quality and colours) and lovely to work with. Great service: quick delivery especially as it was international shipping. Kind, personal note came with package. Love the hat pattern I knitted and about to start a shawl. Would highly recommend."
"Got the free pattern, which is great. Hope to get tarn fron Yarn Vibes some time soon"
"Beautiful wool and patterns. Customer service is excellent and I love the Yarn Vibe bags!"
"I love Yarn Vibes! Everyone is always so wonderful to work with and the yarn is gorgeous!"
"Love the feel and quality"
"Easy to use website. Quick service."
"Love this yarn! Lovevthe colors!"
"I was very impressed with the rapidity my order was received. I love my bag. Very nice quality."
"Ordering was easy. I got my yarns quick and with a personal notice. They are beautiful. The pattern I ordered with the wool is well written and easy to follow. So, everything fine!!!"
"Love the colors and textures of these yarns. "Inis" is a vibrant purple/blue/rust combo that will be the contrast color of my Anna sweater. The main color is Vale, a Heather green that is as rich as Connemara marble. Can't wait to get this sweater on my needles, and the kit was perfect for this project."
"Gorgeous yarn collections with easy to follow patterns. Love it."
"I can’t wait to cast on! Beautiful colours and fibres, quick delivery, and a handwritten note! 🧶❤️"
"Beautiful yarn that I can't wait to knit a scarf with."
"Great yarn."
"I am crocheting a muffler out of my Yarn Vibes wool. I love it! It is easy to work with and beautiful! Love the colors. I will send a picture of the finished product soon. I am using a new stitch I found called the herringbone half double. Liz"
"The yarns are such beautiful colors,easy to work with. I am looking forward to starting the shawl!! The shipping was really fast and included a lovely hand written note and free tote!!! What a nice surprise!! I will be ordering more yarns soon!!"
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews