Yarn Vibes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy
Beautiful wool, gorgeous colours ! Fast delivery and great packaging. Really pleased and can’t wait to cast on the mittens.
Loved the yarn samples and the super cute knitting bag.
Love the yarn but have not had a chance to work on either shawl. Service from the company was excellent.
Yarn Vibes allows me to purchase beautiful locally sourced Irish yarn to make gorgeous sturdy garments. Shipping was fast and FREE! Thanks, Yarn Vibes!
Beautiful yarn, beautifully packaged. Arrived much faster than expected. Arrived faster than a package from Canada which is closer to where I live.
This is the first time I’ve allowed myself the extravagance of purchasing your yarn...I’m so delighted that I did! Beautiful yarn, colours are gorgeous and packaged so beautifully! Very satisfied customer from 🇨🇦
Beautiful yarns fabulous colours - colours that remind you of of beautiful Ireland
Happy with my purchase
I love Yarn Vibes their yarns are amazingly beautiful. And after visiting Ireland and seeing jumpers made from these yarns I was sold. Also I’ve bought patterns with no problems and had yarn sent to Australia also with no problems. I love Yarn Vibes and do recommend them to my friends.
Great quality yarn, quick fulfillment
Love the wool! Beautiful colours and it feels and smells wonderful. It's in line to be knit but as I have a trip coming up, this will be the perfect project to bring!
beautiful yarn
I purchased a pattern and loved it, easy to ready and fun to do.
My yarn purchase was a gift for a friend. She was delighted with the yarn and already started knitting with it.
Beautiful yarn!
hat kit--the yarn is not soft--is coarse and scratchy wont be a hat
The yarn skeins I ordered were really nice, but they were almost entirely blue compared to the blue/purple color-ombre I saw on my screen. I had to return it because it didn't work for the project I was planning, but I'll definitely order again.
LOVE Yarn Vibes. Beautiful, quality yarn and patterns. Thanks!
The pattern I received is perfect for a variegated yarn that’s been waiting to be knit into a lovely cowl
the item received was a hand carved yarn bowl. There was not a clear reference to the dimensions of the item. While the bowl is lovely, it is too small for the intended purpose ( after being trialled by the knitter) so will be repurposed. Dimensions in the description going forward would be appreciated
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.77 based on 109 reviews