Yarn Vibes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy
hat kit--the yarn is not soft--is coarse and scratchy wont be a hat
The yarn skeins I ordered were really nice, but they were almost entirely blue compared to the blue/purple color-ombre I saw on my screen. I had to return it because it didn't work for the project I was planning, but I'll definitely order again.
LOVE Yarn Vibes. Beautiful, quality yarn and patterns. Thanks!
The pattern I received is perfect for a variegated yarn that’s been waiting to be knit into a lovely cowl
the item received was a hand carved yarn bowl. There was not a clear reference to the dimensions of the item. While the bowl is lovely, it is too small for the intended purpose ( after being trialled by the knitter) so will be repurposed. Dimensions in the description going forward would be appreciated
The kit arrived well packaged with everything included. The yarn colorist was what I ordered. It is a beautiful color.
beautiful wooly yarn and great color
it is good
Looks like wonderful yarn, beautiful colors. Will knit this hat in 2020! Happy Holidays!
The yarn has a lovely hand and the colors are just what I was hoping for. At this point, They are an after holiday project for a daughter living in Boston USA, where there will be plenty of winter left to enjoy the beautiful mittens in this cheerful colorway.
The packaged arrived and was beautifully wrapped and laid out in the box. There was a personalized hand written card and not to mention lovely Irish wool inside. I couldn't be happier with the product and the packaging.
The order received quick attention and I received it in a matter of days here in Michigan. The yarns are gorgeous and once these projects are completed, I expect that I'll be placing another order.
Great pattern! Thanks
beautiful yarn with speedy delivery
I received my yarn and pattern very quickly for International shipping! The yarn is gorgeous and the pattern looks well written and easy to use. Now I just need to get it on the needles!
More beautiful than I had hoped for
I must crotchety loosely because I barely had enough to finish my project and not enough for any fringe. But I do like the end result just not the stress of having enough yarn.
Beautiful colours, natural pure wools and Irish! What more could you want!
I browsed your site looking for yarn for a baby blanket didn't quite see what I wanted. Most yarns are now acrylic pity not your fault it's manufacturers. Also a few weeks ago I was in your store but you had very little yarn just a few in the window.
Such beautiful colors...I can't wait to find a pattern worthy of these lovely colors.
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.73 based on 94 reviews