Yarn Vibes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy
I must crotchety loosely because I barely had enough to finish my project and not enough for any fringe. But I do like the end result just not the stress of having enough yarn.
Beautiful colours, natural pure wools and Irish! What more could you want!
I browsed your site looking for yarn for a baby blanket didn't quite see what I wanted. Most yarns are now acrylic pity not your fault it's manufacturers. Also a few weeks ago I was in your store but you had very little yarn just a few in the window.
Such beautiful colors...I can't wait to find a pattern worthy of these lovely colors.
I’m asked to review something I haven’t yet received. I could review when I have the yarn in hand,
too scratchy
The patterns are gorgeous and the yarn is stunning! Its so nice to find such a beautiful Irish product. I would recommend to everyone.
I am very pleased with my Yarn Vibes purchase. I can't wait to start knitting it up!
Beautiful yarn. Love the colors many of them are the colors of the Irish countryside.
Absolutely beautiful Irish yarn in a gorgeous array of colours.
the order came fast , not tried the yarn yet
So much to love: Locally-sourced Irish fleece, amazing colors, and just the best service. I can't wait to get started on the project kits I bought, and I'm looking forward to trying all the yarn bases Yarn Vibes carries.
Very excited and pleased to have some of your yummy yarn to knit !
Very happy overall! Beautiful yarn (both quality and colours) and lovely to work with. Great service: quick delivery especially as it was international shipping. Kind, personal note came with package. Love the hat pattern I knitted and about to start a shawl. Would highly recommend.
Got the free pattern, which is great. Hope to get tarn fron Yarn Vibes some time soon
Beautiful wool and patterns. Customer service is excellent and I love the Yarn Vibe bags!
I love Yarn Vibes! Everyone is always so wonderful to work with and the yarn is gorgeous!
Love the feel and quality
Easy to use website. Quick service.
Love this yarn! Lovevthe colors!
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.78 based on 78 reviews