Yarn Vibes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy
I love Yarn Vibes their yarns are amazingly beautiful. And after visiting Ireland and seeing jumpers made from these yarns I was sold. Also I’ve bought patterns with no problems and had yarn sent to Australia also with no problems. I love Yarn Vibes and do recommend them to my friends.
Great quality yarn, quick fulfillment
Love the wool! Beautiful colours and it feels and smells wonderful. It's in line to be knit but as I have a trip coming up, this will be the perfect project to bring!
beautiful yarn
I purchased a pattern and loved it, easy to ready and fun to do.
My yarn purchase was a gift for a friend. She was delighted with the yarn and already started knitting with it.
Beautiful yarn!
LOVE Yarn Vibes. Beautiful, quality yarn and patterns. Thanks!
The pattern I received is perfect for a variegated yarn that’s been waiting to be knit into a lovely cowl
beautiful wooly yarn and great color
it is good
The yarn has a lovely hand and the colors are just what I was hoping for. At this point, They are an after holiday project for a daughter living in Boston USA, where there will be plenty of winter left to enjoy the beautiful mittens in this cheerful colorway.
The packaged arrived and was beautifully wrapped and laid out in the box. There was a personalized hand written card and not to mention lovely Irish wool inside. I couldn't be happier with the product and the packaging.
The order received quick attention and I received it in a matter of days here in Michigan. The yarns are gorgeous and once these projects are completed, I expect that I'll be placing another order.
Great pattern! Thanks
beautiful yarn with speedy delivery
I received my yarn and pattern very quickly for International shipping! The yarn is gorgeous and the pattern looks well written and easy to use. Now I just need to get it on the needles!
More beautiful than I had hoped for
Beautiful colours, natural pure wools and Irish! What more could you want!
Such beautiful colors...I can't wait to find a pattern worthy of these lovely colors.
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.75 based on 101 reviews