Yarn Vibes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy
Beautiful texture and color can"t wait to knit with it.
Colors are vibrantly beautiful and shipping rapid. Will use this yarn for very special projects!
The yarn arrived properly packaged and is wonderful to work with and I look forward to getting more
Beautiful yarn. Love the colors and texture. Fast shipping. Can’t wait to knit something. Great customer service.
I loved how beautiful the yarn was! It came so perfectly packaged with such great care! Truly professional and personal! I loved the hand written thank you note too!
Delightful πŸ’• Excellent value !
I love the crochet hooks I just bought!
I love the sample of wool I received and it makes me wish I still lived in Minnesota as here in Colorado it just doesn't get cold often enough to wear wool!! :)
I bought a crochet hook.
Wonderful service and very high quality yarn. Will definitely be shopping on Yarn Vibes again. Have also recommended it to several friends.
I loved the colors! Good quality
I received my order faster than I expected. Everything was packaged nice and it arrived ahead of schedule.
Ordered a crochet hook and it is beautiful. Great quality. Would recommend!
High quality yarn and we it go it extremely fast!
I just love my shawl pin. The colors are beautiful!
Service was great and hopefully soon will be able to knit with this wonderful Irish yarn!
I purchased the yarn bowl. It is beautiful and is very special because it came from Ireland.
I ordered several of the wooden shawl pins that I plan to embellish with beadwork & they are beautiful. The wood is variegated in lovely tones, including my favorite purple. Service was great & shipping was quick.
I chose Glen Fields Strong and it far exceeded my expectations. The color transitions are beautifully blended and the quality of the yarn had been a privilege to my needles.
Lovely people. Prices could be in € as products are from Ireland!
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.74 based on 97 reviews