Yarn Vibes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yarn Vibes

Tell us how Yarn Vibes made you happy
I ordered several of the wooden shawl pins that I plan to embellish with beadwork & they are beautiful. The wood is variegated in lovely tones, including my favorite purple. Service was great & shipping was quick.
I chose Glen Fields Strong and it far exceeded my expectations. The color transitions are beautifully blended and the quality of the yarn had been a privilege to my needles.
Lovely people. Prices could be in € as products are from Ireland!
Lovely colors, excellent service. Thank you!
Loved both the yarn and the customer service. Will definitely purchase again!
THE most beautiful knitting needles I've ever seen AND reasonably priced!!! I also really appreciated the yarn sample wool dyed a gorgeous, most unusual blue. Very pleased to have found Yarn Vibes and I look forward to indulging myself in 2019!!! Cheers!
Love this wool, great to knit and crochet with. The range of colours are yummy,I would love to knit myself something with this,but busy knitting for the grandchildren at the moment!
Great
Beautiful yarn and great customer service!
I love the quality of the orders I have made. Ordering process is easy and great customer service
Amazing, I bought two hooks as a gift and they are beautiful. Included in the box was a beautiful yarn. 10/10 will be buying from yarn vibes again.
very soft and cozy
Love it, but too pricey for me at the moment.
Amazing yarn. Contacted company on ig about a concern I had and was blanked. Very off putting.
Yarn Vibes wool has an exquisite hand and sumptuous colorways. It is a easure from the first stitch.
Yarn Vibes gave quick service and a great product. I will definitely be ordering other gifts from them in the future.
I got my yarn bowl for a Christmas gift. I love it! It's like a little work of art! -Kim Gourley
Have not yet received order.
Above & Beyond! All i bought was a crochet hook. Actually a great hook, but the package was like Christmas! Wrapped sweetly, with a nice sample of yarn in a cute little bag & a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase & hoping i’d Enjoy the yarn sample. I am looking forward to needing something else so i can do business with them again!
The yarn I ordered is beautiful! The ordering process was easy and I received my knitting kit promptly.
Yarn Vibes is rated 4.75 based on 100 reviews