Zamnesia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zamnesia
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Zamnesia made you happy
Where’s is my order it’s coming up to like 2 weeks and I still have not received the tracking hasn’t changed and after 10 emails still no help DO NOT BUY FROM HERE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NOT RECIVE YOUR PRODUCT AND IF YOU ASK FOR HELP THEY WILL REFUSE TO HELP 👎
I ordered a GroKit and followed the instruction diligently and precisely. After 4 weeks, there was zero growth and the product was evidently defective. I wrote to Zamnesia support and was subjected to a series of Q & A that were disingenuous and insincere. They kept asking questions until they could find some way to evade taking responsibility for the quality of their product. Any decent company that respected its customers would have apologised and shipped a replacement. Disgusted as I am, I will never order from Zamnesia again.
Zamnesia... Nothing more to say pure bliss 🙃
Very friendly customer service , and fast shipping
Very friendly customer service and fast shipping
Helpful customer service, I ordered twice and my package went very fast. I had a small problem with an item and they replaced quickly! Serious company.
Eerste bestelling gedaan en het ging geweldig. Het pakket was al binnen 2 dagen binnen. Ook de producten kwamen in zeer goede conditie binnen. Geweldige webshop! Ik ga hier zeker vaker bestellen!!!
Very friendly and effective customer service team. I had a couple of issues with my order and the delivery and they were very responsive and effective, not to mention the gnomes homes :P
By far the friendliest and most helpful customer service I've ever dealt with!
Great webshop
Verry good customer service and fast shipping.
Amazing shop! Zamnesia got very good items and so many. The service is perfect. This shop is a ten out a ten.
TERRIBLE SERVICE and I think everyone should AVOID this company at all costs. The delivery was very slow. The communication was very poor. Nobody made any effort to resolve the situation so I was without any items or money for a significant period of time. I have been a breeder for nearly 20 years and have ordered from dozens of seed banks, this is the WORST experience by a long way.
For me the best of the best !!! Working for a few years now with these guys and have to say ,these have been the best years of my life !!! Always fast delivery ,always fast replay at there customer service ,with every order a free gift or seeds ,always on time and never to late. Providing us highgrade genetics from different banks ,also ther home brand genetics are more as worth growing. For many year my number one ,and for many years to come ,one love guys 💙 #CannabisStrainTestingProject420
Great webshop and very helpful!
I wanted some advise about which vaporizer to buy and they showed all the patience in the world. 10 out of 10 for me.
Really great customer service!!
The best customer service ever!
Awesome stuff and the best customer service i have ever seen.
Great products and very friendly customer service!
Zamnesia is rated 4.48 based on 33 reviews