zooplus.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend zooplus.co.uk

How would you rate zooplus.co.uk ?

"Asked them a question about the product I had purchased from them as was unsure if it was faulty. I never received a response. I am using the item purchased but I'm not happy with the lack of communication from zooplus.Co.uk"
"kk fjfe e e rf dfd . df"
"Avoid this company like the plague,... Ordered on a Sunday told delivery would be by the Wednesday, on the Tuesday i noticed the order status had not changed so contacted them and was told they have a large back log in the warehouse but my order would be delivered within 48 hours (have an email from them stating this also). Thursday i found the status of my order had still not changed so have called them again (their response centre agents are very rude!) and again was told exact same line backlog in warehouse and that my order was not despatched yet so i asked exactly when it would be despatched and was told 'I do not know' and that i probably wont be this week... Have asked for them to cancel my order and if they do not i will do a claim through papal. Absolutely useless avoid."
"The range of products is vast and all are good value, with some excellent offers. They deliver on time and the customer service is very helpful."
zooplus.co.uk is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!