Watches2U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watches2U
Read Watches2U Reviews

PO Box 2041

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy
I wish I could give them -5 stars... I was so disappointed with this company. Their customer service was horrible and made me really upset and angry. My parcel got missing but their attitude was like ‘Not a my problem. Really annoyed, why you keep calling us.’ It took so long to deal with this case, and I have to contact them so many times to get my money back. It was such a pain to deal!
I truly recommend to use just chain watch shops or department store you can trust! I tried to save couple of pounds but NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. Trust me!
Scam, avoid at all cost.

They cancelled the order more than a week after confirming the order due to ' stock unavailaiblity'. Whicn means they sell you an item and take your money, then they find out they dont have it in stock!!

One monst passed, and Im still chasing for a refund. They say they refunded me but still failing to provide any proof of the refund so I can follow it up with the bank.
The customer support team is so rude, they asked me to use the auto order cancellation email as a proof of refund!!
they promise to ship by end of business that day. rubbish. im waiting 8 days and still no confirmation on delivery. i bought this as a gift on the strength of their claim to ship that day. emails dont work cos they say that amazon couriers will ship and they have no control over it. if you need it in a hurry stay away....
Purchased a heavily discounted Krug Baumen watch. Which had a fake RRP of over £800, so was expecting a quality timepiece, but what I received was a watch in a very cheap plastic case the watch is very poor quality and should sell for no more than £10. Watches2U are very misleading, this really is a scam making people think they are buying a high end £800+ watch for around £50. Really don't know how they are getting away with this. Have reported to trading standards and the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) since this is very misleading and illegal.
Wachtes2U are also very rude on the telephone, telling me what do you expect for the price? and basically admitting RRP is over inflated and fake. Watches2U should not be allowed to trade. The RRP on these watches is fake!!!!
Ignoring emails they don't want to reply... what a service...
Do not buy from them. I bought a watch as a Christmas present looked fine on inspection, but is not working.they refuse to refund or replace as I am outside the return period by a few days. In my view repairing a brand new unworn watch is not acceptable. Check your watch very carefully if you decide to buy.
These guys are retail bullies. I ordered a watch from them more then a month ago. They promised it would arrive the next day, which it didn’t, and then when I report it, they claim they have launched an investigation with Royal Mail. Their customer service is so bad, that to describe it would be ineffable, it really is that bad. They’re rude, thuggish, uncooperative and down right unprofessional.
Anyway like said, they claimed to launch an investigation and said that they would get the Royal Mail to send a p91 out to me. That was 3 and a half weeks ago at the time of writing. Honestly guys, stay away and if you have a bad experience when purchasing from there guys, I guess you’re responsible now as you’ve been warned. Honestly even if pay £10 or £20 extra else where, do that. At least you’ll get your product and in the case of any troubles, have a competent and friendly customer service team that you can contact.Mohsa
watch not working
Rude
Attempted to order a radley watch online but as the payment was going through I ended up getting an error message. Checked my bank and payment had been taken but I hadn't received an order confirmation. I rang them and spoke two quite abrupt ladies who told me they would refund the payment but wouldn't order the watch for me. I'd have to wait for the refund which would be within 48hrs and reorder. When the refund didn't come through as expected I emailed asking again for either a refund or the watch and received what I feel was a really rude response. I've copied and pasted it here.

We returned the payment YOU sent us as confirmed in 2/11/17.

I suggest you take this up with your bank as we have returned it.

Didn't even address me by name! This apparently was from the director of client services. Glad now the order didn't go through now and I certainly would not recommend them as if you have a problem, this is the response you can expect.
Buyer beware:

Watches2u is an online business, they are also on Facebook with over 59,000 followers.

They are a fraudulent company that send faulty items, when you ask for a refund they expect you to pay for return postage on the item before a refund is even considered, they then say they never received the return item and therefore you are out of pocket for the item as well as return post.

They will block you from commenting and remove all negative posts and comments.

BEWARE
They are fraudulent! They will pretend to send out an item to an incorrect address and claim that it is being returned to sender. They then ignore all emails regarding the item, dont allow for a refund. Stay clear of this company. It is a scam and PayPal is cracking down on it. They tried to claim they sent the item with a tracking number. The case was later reopened by Paypal as they realised the tracking number said return to sender. Stay clear at all costs
Don’t buy from this company! It’s fraudulent! Steer clear it them!
Here is the last mail I had from them! Now I'm getting ignored completely! Never experienced anything like it! This mail just describes the unprofessional customer service this company have!!!

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your email .So sorry that We're send the wrong address and At the moment another guest received the watches already ,

We will send to your watch once get the another guest return the watch .

Sincerely
Vivian

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 3:53 AM, Claes Schillerstrom wrote:
Worst customer service I ever experienced in my life!!!! They sent me the wrong watch so I wanted a refund but they declined it and said to return the watch and when they received it they would send me the replacement. All this has taken nearly 6monts and I have not received a replacement. They sent the parcel to someone else and told me when they got that back they would resend it. Sounds like they only got one watch in stock if they have to wait for one they sent wrong to be returned. This is after I sent about 80-100 emails They answer with some apology and said not to worry! Absolute discusting to treat people like this after they have Charged over £170 for something that I haven't received!!
We bought a watch and after a year it broke,now watches for u have washed their hands of it and have fobbed us off with chasing the manufacture ourselves, a disgrace as they was the ones we paid , don't buy from them as they have no back up if the watch breaks!!!
Poor customer service regarding returns. Lady on the phone very unprofessional and lacked customer care.
ordered a watch for a birthday present on the 7/1/17 that was in stock on with est dispatch for the 9th. Now the item isnt instock wont be instock till the end of the month, so the recipiant will be presentless till i sort out another watch. I emailed to ask for a refund and got sent a snotty message back. Id heard good things about the website but i think the customer service department needs a lot of training and wont be recommending to my family and friends.
DONT ORDER OF THIS WEB SITE THEY TAKE YOUR ORDER AND CANCEL IT THEN WITHHOLD YOUR MONEY FOR UP TO 7 DAYS I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED REFUND SO I WILL MISS OUT ON A CHRISTMAS PRESENT AS THEY ARE HOLDING MY MONEY.. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Dear potential Watches2U Customers,

Do not use this service. Watches2U is not a reputable or honourable business.

I had not previously heard of Watches2U before placing an order for a Daniel Wellington watch. I paid extra for expedited shipping as I needed the watch as a gift for a loved one.

Watches2U took my money (for an item they claimed to have in stock) and then bombarded me with promotional emails. A week later, Watches2U sent me a generic, unapologetic email cancelling my order. The email contained grammatical errors and stated several generic reasons why my order may have been cancelled, before stating that Watches2U had no stock.

I have since learned that this is a common Watches2U practice – Watches2U will take your money before they even check whether they have the item in question. Later on, they will send you a generic email that appears to have been written by a child, which barely explains their poor conduct.

Once again, do not use this service.
SHOCKING SERVICE WITH EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICES! Please read if you are even considering this retailer then don't!

Had bought a watch for my brothers 21st present, 10 days in advance so should be fine to arrive in time. You would think...

Have one email back saying order has not been processed properly so have to re do the order.

Then re order and receive and email saying the order is being processed and will be delivered in 5-7 working days... Shoddy but fine at least he will get it!

Then receive an order 1 WEEK later after no contact saying order can't be processed will be received by the 22nd of DECEMBER! His Birthday is this weekend you useless idiots! No apologies in any emails for the reschedule of service, no offer of discount, nothing!

Follow this with a reply email saying I want a refund and that this service has been terrible, one of the worst I've ever experienced. To which is replied-

"Perhaps you should control your disgusting tongue and then you will receive a better service, Our staff should not have to receive emails with such language. This is the last email we will respond to, any future emails will be junked"

Kind regards
Karen Tilbury
Head of Client Services

Well Karen, you should be fired! Hope this helps anyone thinking of using this retailer in the future, best paying more and receiving decent service.
Watches2U is rated 1.71 based on 55 reviews