academy class Reviews

of reviewers recommend academy class
Read academy class Reviews

academyclassmail@gmail.com

Tell us how academy class made you happy
Be aware, if something goes wrong you won't get your money back.

I don't know the quality of the courses, I was meant to take Revit Zero-To-Hero 5-day room-based course with ACU exam straight at the end, on the last day. I was unable to attend the scheduled course on Monday 16th of March as I was sick the weekend before with fever and a persistent cough. Upon my GP’s suggestion I called the NHS right away. I was told that I must stay at home for at least 1 week. I informed Academy Class and they offered to reschedule the course on the 20th of April. However, it turned out that they could offer me only a Live online class with no certainty on having the exam right after as there’s no way to take the exam remotely - due to Covid-19 lockdown. It wasn't what I paid for therefore I've asked for a full refund (more than 20 days before the course would start). They replied just once to my emails saying they weren't ok with the refund and that for them the course is the same they offered - which is not. it’s been more than 1 month that I haven't heard from them anymore although my solicitation (phone calls, emails).

As it stands today, I have paid for a course that never happened. They are making no attempt to correct a service that are unable to provide anymore without even offering a refund (or something else). To make this more surreal, disappointing and frustrating, I find out that they are now selling the same course (but 'live on line') at half of the price! Please see image attached!

As time passes by, with no responses from them, I would call it a fraud. The company is not entitled to change the offer insofar as it did, even considering the “Terms of Business” signed-off at the moment of payment.

I hope this review would make you think more of what you are doing. It’s a good amount of money and I think it's not worth the risk – as some other reviews say on this website. I also hope that this will get the company back on track offering a due rectification or accepting my request for refund.
useful informative course with a wealth of experience.
Useful and refreshing course.
Very informative and creative training.
Very helpful, moves at your own pace.
I've found various parts of the course very insightful.
There was also a vast amount of sample files to experiment with
Very helpful and clear.
Very Happy Very Informative
very informative, and useful
I came back for my refresher class, and found it extremely helpful. The teacher was excellent and covered a huge amount, clearly and concisely in a short space of time. It's great that we get some notes to take home too. I'd definitely recommend this class.
Fantastic course, learnt so much in a short space of time. The instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Great location and facilities.
Extremely informative, lots covered in two days. Richard was helpful, patient and very knowledgeable.
Very good course for a beginner using Illustrator for the first time. Learned a lot in 2 days and feel it will greatly help in my work. Will be booking the next level of the course for next year!
Excellent teaching, very patient and covered a lot of information in 2 days.
A very useful course in getting to grips with Indesign. Despite being a complete novis I feel I have at least a basic understanding.
Excellent course. I had a very basic knowledge and can now see where I can apply this to book layouts, style guides and interactive pdfs. Tony was a patient and informative tutor!
I received a thorough grounding in the key skills to hit the ground running, from an extremely knowledgeable and approachable teacher
The Yellow Belt course was fantastic. The teacher, Iran was very engaging and kept our attention well. Even as someone who has used inDesign for a while now, I learned quite a few new tricks and methods that previously I would have hashed round but less effectively.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn the basics, and intermediates, of InDesign.
Iman was fantastic, but the programme kept freezing and we had to keep logging out.
Good service very informative
AVOID
The worst company I’ve ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I'm fortunate that, instead of coming out of my own pocket, my employer paid for me to attend an Academy Class course.

One of the biggest USP's for the course was the promise that I'd be given a chance to gain a UX certification (which you can only get from a couple of course providers). However, Academy Class lost the exam papers and have been incredibly rude in dealings with me - even having the gall to say that they held up their end of the bargain as I sat the exam as promised. Totally shocking and unprofessional behaviour from a company running professional courses.

Not only have they been needlessly rude, but they’ve completely ignored several of my emails, and have stopped replying altogether.
Everyone makes mistakes, and I would be completely understanding if they had turned around and apologised for getting it wrong. What I can’t believe is that their response has been to be incredibly rude, and completely ignore affected clients.

All they needed to do was to be decent, apologise for the mistake and offer to refund the cost of taking the exam - but instead they've acted like complete conmen, and I haven't received an offer of any kind of refund.
Dear John Simmons,
We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences.
We have tried to offer you multiple solutions, all of which have been rejected by you.
We would however still like to attempt to remedy the situation. Please contact us should you wish to try to find a solution with us.
Regards,