adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The batteries included with the purchase were rusty and not useable, had to buy some more
Hi there! Sorry to hear of this issue, we aren't able to check some of the products as they stay sealed, however, we'll look into the item you purchased and try make changes to it accordingly. Thanks for the review.
Does buzz very well wouldn’t recommend for a but plug that gets you in the mood.
Hi there, Thanks for the feedback! If you're looking for a more "mood setting" plug don't hesitate to contact our service team and they'd love to assist you with picking a plug more suited to what you want!
I’ve bought twice from you guys and both time’s the only courier option is the $10 overnight delivery and BOTH times it’s come in 2 days.
I just don’t understand why it’s the only option when it always comes late. Unless I’m dumb and can’t see another delivery option lol
No idea if that’s you guys or the courier company.
Other than that I love ATMS with the range of products and the specials are always really good too.
Hi there, appreciate the feedback.

Apologies about the item arriving later than the anticipated date, however, if you have any queries about the logistics of your item please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd love to help! Glad to know you enjoy the range and specials that we provide though! Thanks for the review.
I wasn’t totally happy because I didn’t receive the free vibrator toy that was promised with my order... but everything else went fine.
Sorry to hear of this problem with the vibrator. Our service team has contacted you through email to try solve this problem. Thank you for the feedback however and I'm glad the other items you ordered were good.
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.44 based on 281 reviews