adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Super discreet and good prices
Oh my goodness, what do I say? There was such a HUGE variety of products to select from! Shipping was super fast and I was able to easily keep track with the shipping updates! I was too freaking excited and tracking shipping updates every other hour! aha 20 out of 10 (Yes, I realize that's more.) would recommend and shop here again! It's affordable too! ATMS is awesome!
Oh my wow what a glowing review! This is everything we try embody and strive for here at ATMS, so it's absolutely phenomenal to know we made your shopping experience so great and exciting! We really appreciate the great feedback, so thanks for shopping with us and we'll make you have the same spine tingling experience next time! :)
Great selection. Fast shipping with updates throughout. Very discrete. Will def be buying here again!
Yay! This is great to hear, Briar! Awesome to know you enjoyed the great service we offer and even better to know we'll be seeing you again soon! Thanks for the awesome review!
Most of the less expensive stuff is junk that soon becomes apperant but if you purchase more upmarket you will find value for money.Any problems are attended to promptly .
Glad we're able to resolve any problems so quickly and that you enjoy most of our offerings! If you ever have a concern about a product, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can look into some items you may have questions over.
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Highly reccomend ,arrived very quickly and great toy!!, will deff use you guys again
We can't wait to see you again! Great that your toy arrived quickly and discreetly! Enjoy your new goodie! Thanks!
Very prompt delivery and great customer service
Amazing! Appreciate the feedback, enjoy the item and we'll see you again soon!
Fast delivery. Great assortment of products. Great prices.
Top stuff! Great to hear you had plenty to choose from and the prices were great! Thanks for the review!
Never felt this good in my life👌🏽
Awesome to hear we could be of help! Enjoy the item, thanks!
I made a purchase easily online and afterwards had some questions so emailed support and very quickly got a helpful response. Hassle free experience and very pleased with purchase
That's the ATMS experience! Amazing to hear it was a hassle free experience, makes it all the more satisfying getting your items easily! Thanks for the feedback and we'll keep up the good work on our end!
Great service, quick delivery and fantastic good quality products
Amazing to hear! Glad you loved the items and the amazing service from our team! Thanks for the review! :)
Good products, very fast postage
Terrific stuff! Great to hear you received your items quickly and the products themselves were good! Thanks!
Great Service
Awesome to hear! Cheers!
The service was so so good! I emailed multiple times and the lady was so helpful, I definitely want to get more stuff off her, my girlfriend loved what I got her and definitely worked, I want to get some stuff for me now so without begging the $200 voucher would be amazing!! Thanks again for the help and quick service :)
Great to hear our service ladies could be of such massive help to you! Also fantastic to hear that your girlfriend loved what you got her! Here's hoping she gets you some goodies from your stocking for this upcoming silly season! ;) Thanks for the great feedback and expect the same again next time!
I am very pleased with my experience ordering from Adult Toy Mega Store. The delivery was fast and the packaging was very discreet. There was nothing wrong with the products I ordered. Overall 5 stars
Thanks for the five stars! Awesome to hear you had such a fantastic experience with us! Enjoy the items you ordered and thanks for stopping by!
Good service. Prompt delivery will definitely be back.
Thank you so much! Appreciate the feedback and we'll keep up the good work!
Love ATMS, I'd love to buy a whole lot more off the site, delivery is awesome, everything is great. Love my first ever toys!!
Love the great feedback! Glad you love your first ever toys, they make the world go round! Glad you had a great experience with us too, thanks for shopping with us!
Super fast delivery, very happy with the product, will be shopping again!!!
Terrific, this is the ATMS experience! Glad you love the product and here's hoping you stop by soon for more goodies!
Great service and quality products :)
Awesome feedback! Keep on enjoying the items! Thanks!
I made my first ever purchase with ATMS a couple of weeks ago & I’m impressed! delivery was sooo fast 😁 my package was packed nicely & my “toy” is amazing 😉 I will definitely be purchasing again soon ☺️
Glad we were your first ;)! Awesome to hear you got your toy quickly and it was packed well! Even better that the toy is amazing! Thanks for the feedback and we can't wait to see you again!
my overnight shipping took 5 days but other than that super happy w everything. discrete emails and packaging and great prices
Sorry about the delay in shipping, we'll contact you by email to work through this problem! Glad to hear you enjoyed everything else though! Hope you enjoy the products! Thanks for the feedback!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.65 based on 229 reviews