adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
I lied the fast shipping
Considering that the product came half-way round the world from New Zealand to the US, it arrive in less than a week. Astonishing! The US postal service should hope to do as well. Thanks!
That is super speedy indeed! We'll definitely keep it up so don't expect anything less than the best the next time you shop with us! Cheers!
Awesome idea. Panties could be better
Hi there! We're sorry to hear that the panties didn't live up to your expectations! We would love to help you get the best product that suits you, so if you stop by again please get in touch with our service team and they will be able to assist you in finding the perfect product! We hope you like the other items in your order though, and enjoy them heaps! Thank you for the review!
The purchase price is almost half of any other site shipping was quick and easy.
Half the price, wow - that's really, REALLY good! Enjoy the toys and we hope you come around again soon, Crystal! Thanks! 😍
Ships quick. Great pric3
Amazing! This is what we're here for so we're happy to know that we have been achieving well in these regards! Cheers for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon for more of the same!
Very happy with my purchase! Pricing was excellent and when the package arrived, you could tell it was actually packed with care and had the name of the lady who packed it for me. I'll definitely buy from them again.
Terrific! We love that you appreciated our team member chucking their name on the package and that it was done with care! We are really stoked to hear this so we'll pass it on to the team! Cheers!
The products were all quality. Prices were the great Items arrived a day ahead of schedule. Best adult store I have found anywhere.
This is all so great to hear and we love that you're so happy with everything! We appreciate the fact that you think we're the best adult store too! Cheers for the 10/10 feedback and we hope to see you again so we can bring you more of the same! Thanks!
I almost can't believe how fast my orders are delivered to me every time. The quality of the items I buy and the customer service has far exceeded my expectations on every order.
Awesome to hear, Damon! It's brilliant to hear you're so happy with the speed you received your orders and that that the quality was great as well as the service! Cheers for the review and we hope to see you again soon for more of the same!
I git my package on time it was a great service
Speedy delivery and great service! Awesome to hear, we love that you're so happy and appreciate the awesome feedback - thanks!
The products I bought are amazing. I'd recommend this store to anyone.
Yay! We're so happy to hear that they're amazing! Thanks for choosing to shop with us and we appreciate the recommendations!
Fast delivery
That's us! Cheers!
I ordered 2 things and they were exactly what I expected for the price. Only problem was that the customer service person I spoke to via email promised they would be delivered much sooner than I knew possible. When I showed them even DHL themselves was anticipating a much later date they continued to insist upon their own estimate. I wasn't surprised when the shipping took over 2 times longer than they promised but I just want to point out I was right.
Hiya! We are glad to hear the items you ordered were exactly what you expected and we hope you enjoy them! We apologise about the shipping delay however and will pass your feedback on to the respective team to be investigated further. Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and apologise about any inconveniences which occurred as a result of the shipping issue!
Good deals and great selection of toys and products
Awesome stuff! We're happy to hear you enjoyed our extensive range and great deals! Enjoy your items and we hope to see you again soon for more of the same!
Everything was as promised. Timely delivery in discreet packaging.
Thank you so much! We're so happy to hear this awesome feedback and are stoked to hear you received your item speedily, and as you expected. Enjoy your purchase and we hope to see you again soon!
The wide selection of products is fantastic as it wasn’t hard to find exactly what I was looking for. My order arrived much sooner than anticipated and the packaging was non-telling. 5/5
5/5, thank you so much Cade! We're really happy to hear you found a bunch of goodies to choose from and that your package got to you in a speedy, discreet manner. Cheers for the awesome feedback, we love it!
Honestly, I was only looking for a specific item, so I didn't spend a lot of time exploring the site. I quickly found what I wanted and the price was good. Ordering was also easy. Delivery was less than a week in spite of the disclaimer it could be two.
I will definitely be back.
Hi there! We're happy to hear you had a great experience on our site too! We apologise about the delivery delay however, and will look into this to see where this issue occurred resulting in this happening. Thanks for your great review. We'll use it to keep up the good work and improve where we can! Enjoy your item and we thank you for your support!
I ordered the satisfyer pro 2 as a guest and was happy with my experience as well as my wife’s satisfaction with your product!
We're so glad to hear that your experience with us was so great! Even better is that your wife loved what you got for her! We hope she keeps on having heaps of fun and we thank you for the great feedback. Cheers!
Worst customer service experience Of my life.

This seller false advertises this product as having all of the plugs needed to work internationally. However this is A LIE as the wand does not include all of the plugs. This seller is shady and not to be trusted. I would never shop from this website again
Hi there David, we're sorry to hear of this negative experience while shopping with us! We will look into this for you to get to the bottom of where this issue has arisen so please hold tight while we investigate this matter. We apologise for this issue once again and are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Thank you for your patience while this matter is looked in to.
Easy ordering, best price, prompt shipping!!!
That's us! Thanks for your brilliant review!
Super fast delivery. Excellent prices and product variety.
Hi there! We are so pleased to hear this awesome feedback! It's great to know you got your items speedily and that there was a wide range of greatly priced items to choose from! We hope you enjoy your new toys and that we wee you again soon!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.47 based on 338 reviews