adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Great product fast shipping easy transaction. Thanks!
You're very welcome! We hope you enjoy your item and we can't wait to see you again! Thanks for the awesome feedback!
My item is on its way- customer service is very friendly and quick to respond. Will definitely shop here in the future!
Great stuff! Glad to hear you appreciated our service and the speedy response time! Cheers for the feedback and we can't wait to see you again!
I ordered from you guys on April 5th and have yet to get my package (April 23rd now). According to the tracking it hasn’t even left the packaging place and shipping said 3-8 days. Waist of time.
Sorry to hear of this issue! We have emailed you regarding this problem, so please keep an eye out in your email messages for a message from our service team on this issue (please check spam and junk too as our mail sometimes ends up in those sections due to the nature of goods we well). Thank you.
Works great
Awesome to hear Allan - we're happy that you're happy! Thanks for the feedback!
I ordered on 4-3-2020
My package has yet to be sent
Sorry to hear of this! We have emailed you about this problem so keep an eye out for correspondence from our service team and we'll figure out this issue as soon as possible. Hold tight and thank you.
I haven’t received my orders. I placed two orders several weeks ago and I don’t know where they are.
Sorry to hear about this problem. We have sent an email regarding the dual package delays, so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from us and we'll get to the bottom of this issue ASAP (please check your junk mail as well as our messages sometimes end up in this folder). Thanks for your patience.
I ordered this over three weeks ago, and they’re still no information about it shipping or where it is or anything
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue! We have sent emails regarding this problem, however they may have ended up in the spam/junk sections of your email account due to the nature of goods we provide. We will contact you again though, so keep an eye out otherwise for correspondence from our service team and we'll solve this issue ASAP. Thank you.
We have never received our order!
Sorry to hear of this issue! We have sent correspondence regarding this problem so please keep an eye out for contact from our service team and we will get to the bottom of this issue ASAP (spam and junk folder as well as our messages sometimes end up there). Thanks for your patience.
Seeing how I still have not received my order after two weeks, I am dissatisfied.
Hi there. We're sorry to hear of the item not arriving yet. We have sent an email to you regarding this problem so please keep your eyes peeled and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP! Thanks for your patience.
I never received my order even though I ordered it over 2 weeks ago.
Sorry to hear of this Noelle. We have emailed you regarding the delivery so please hold tight and we'll sort this ASAP. Please make sure to check your spam/junk mail as our correspondence may end up in those folders. Thank you.
My girlfriend loved the toys I got her and the speed of delivery exceeded my expectations! The ease of tracking my order and getting updates were great as well 👌
This is fantastic to hear! Thanks for the great feedback and it's awesome to hear your GF loved the items!
Thank you soooo much.. Great prices... Great products
You're very very welcome! Glad you are enjoying the price and product! Cheers!
I purchased my product on April 23, 2020 and I haven't received my product yet (April 8, 2020). I sent an email yesterday and I am waiting for a response to see what happened to my products because on the USPS website they have not updated the information since April 5th.
Hi there, sorry to hear about this. As we are operating and shipping from New Zealand, there may be a delay on replies from our service team due to the time constraints. We apologise for this and the delay on the package and we have contacted you through email to get to the root of this problem. Please make sure to check your spam/junk email sections as our mail may end up there too. Thanks for your patience and we'll solve this ASAP.
I can't really write a review, seems how I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to show up
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue! We have sent correspondence regarding this shipping issue so please keep your eyes open for an email from us (make sure to check spam and junk too as our mail may end up there). Thanks for your patience and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP!
Package arrived fast and on time!
Awesome to hear! Hope you enjoy your purchase and we hope to see you again soon!
Excellent service accurate description
Great to hear! Thanks for the review - enjoy!
I ordered the body wand a few weeks ago I ordered the body wand a few weeks ago & just got it in just for it not to be able to plug it in the socket. The little black things around the plug in are broken the plug is crooket no way to plug it .....Then I Tried Calling the number nobody answers just keeps saying there on the phone are out even sent a email & still nothing ....like how do the expect you to use the items you buy off of here & for it not to work when u get it in mail the right way just horrible !!!!!
Hi there, sorry to hear about this issue arising! Due to the difference in time zones we are not always available when correspondence is made. However, we have emailed you on this matter, but due to the nature of goods we provide these messages may end up in the spam/junk sections of your email folders, so please make sure to check those and we'll sort this issue out ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Adult toy megastore has an extraordinary wide range of adult toys.
Prices were great as was the shipping.
When I am looking for variety and prices — the adult toy megastore is my go to store.
Lovely to hear Lashea! We're so happy that you're so happy with our offerings! Appreciate the feedback and we'll hopefully see you again soon!
Great products and service.
Awesome to hear, Jimi! Keep on enjoying your goodies and we hope to see you again soon! Cheers.
It was good. That is all.
That's good to hear then! Thanks for the review!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.44 based on 281 reviews