adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy

"Everything was like it was described in delivered before the time it was supposed to get here smooth"
"I received the wrong item and customer service never contacted me back."
"Junk, like I would have thought. Wish I didn't waist my money."
"Great customer services when I miss-ordered a product. I just wish there was an even larger selection"
"The merchandise appears to be quality but the customer service and availability to interact with their customers is very poor"
"I love it !! Should have gotten product sooner.Highly recommenced."
"The dvd was misleadingly titled. I wont shop there again."
"I wasn’t totally happy because I didn’t receive the free vibrator toy that was promised with my order... but everything else went fine."
"Was promised anonymity and privacy. Charge to credit card said "AdultBrands." Email just came from "adulttoymegastore.com." You are not keeping your promise. Get a clue"
"You carry things that are rare or hard to find. Your customer service is second to none and shipping is quick. Looking forward to spending more money here."
"The transaction went smoothly, and my purchase arrived quickly and discretely packaged."
"Awesome customer service"