adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Shipping took a while but otherwise good
Fast delivery.
awesome products great price , fast shipping
Device is not shaped to fit all shapes of women. Insert-able section needs to be able to flex/bend easily. Insert-able section is too stiff.
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding the product. We'll look into the item in question and do a bit of investigating about it and update it accordingly. Thank you for the feedback.
Always fast friendly and up to date info on tracking. Reccomend 100%
Fantastic to hear Meaghan! Glad you enjoy shopping with us! Thanks for the recommendations and we can't wait to see you again!
I had an overall great experience with the ordering and fulfillment of my order and the shipping time was pretty good considering it went from New Zealand to my home in Alabama, USA in 6 days.
Great to hear Knox! Appreciate the kind words! Thanks for shopping with us!
Very responsive and enjoyable.
Awesome to hear, Laura! Great to hear your experience was so positive! Thanks for the feedback!
Happy with item it came quick enough
Yay! Glad to hear your happy with the item! Thanks!
Received my order, a Zeus vibrator and it doesn'twork. Have emailed them and have not got a response
Hi there! Sorry to hear of this vibrator issue! We have emailed you in regards to this, however it may have ended up in the spam/junk folders of your email so please check there for it! We'll get to the bottom of this asap, so please hold tight! Thanks.
Absolutely awesome store! Easy and quick checkout,secure,assistance if you need it and it is so discreet. Well packaged box,emails and tracking provided every step of the way! Toys are the best i've brought and something for every budget! Very satisfied!
10/10 terrific feedback! Awesome that the toys were the best you've brought, it's a massive compliment! Glad to hear the whole order process was such a breeze too! Thanks for the review and make sure to expect more of the same the next time! Cheers!
Absolutely amazing to hear! It's phenomenal to hear you love all the things we've implemented to make your experience the best it can be! Also great to hear the toys you purchased are the best you've brought! Thanks for the amazing feedback!
My goodness it works well
Yay! Glad to hear! Cheers!
I would highly recommend against ordering if you are a resident of the US. I ordered some items 11/21/19. It took 4 days to ship. Now it's been lost in the USPS due to the address format being wrong. It's been nearly 3 weeks and I still haven't seen my order. It's also been 3 days since I emailed customer care and I still haven't seen a response. Adult Toy Mega Store must have issues shipping internationally and has poor customer service.
Sorry to hear of these issues, Aaron.

Due to the time differences between the US and NZ there are sometimes what seem like delays due to these time zones being flipped. Regardless of this, we apologise about the delay on you receiving your product.

Our service team has emailed you to try sort out these problems ASAP, however it may have end up in the spam/junk folders of your email so please make sure to check there. Thanks for your patience.
Very good prices and great quality. Highly satisfied.
Awesome to hear! Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy!
Fantastic stuff! Thanks for the great feedback and make sure to expect more of the same the next time with us! Thanks again!
Quality product and fast shipping. Will be ordering again!
Fantastic to hear, Tayt! Thanks for the review!
Super discreet and good prices
Lovely! We aim to please so it's great we could help you get great items at great prices in a discreet manner! Thanks!
Oh my goodness, what do I say? There was such a HUGE variety of products to select from! Shipping was super fast and I was able to easily keep track with the shipping updates! I was too freaking excited and tracking shipping updates every other hour! aha 20 out of 10 (Yes, I realize that's more.) would recommend and shop here again! It's affordable too! ATMS is awesome!
Oh my wow what a glowing review! This is everything we try embody and strive for here at ATMS, so it's absolutely phenomenal to know we made your shopping experience so great and exciting! We really appreciate the great feedback, so thanks for shopping with us and we'll make you have the same spine tingling experience next time! :)
Great selection. Fast shipping with updates throughout. Very discrete. Will def be buying here again!
Yay! This is great to hear, Briar! Awesome to know you enjoyed the great service we offer and even better to know we'll be seeing you again soon! Thanks for the awesome review!
Most of the less expensive stuff is junk that soon becomes apperant but if you purchase more upmarket you will find value for money.Any problems are attended to promptly .
Glad we're able to resolve any problems so quickly and that you enjoy most of our offerings! If you ever have a concern about a product, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can look into some items you may have questions over.
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Highly reccomend ,arrived very quickly and great toy!!, will deff use you guys again
We can't wait to see you again! Great that your toy arrived quickly and discreetly! Enjoy your new goodie! Thanks!
Very prompt delivery and great customer service
Amazing! Appreciate the feedback, enjoy the item and we'll see you again soon!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.61 based on 243 reviews