adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
I can't really write a review, seems how I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to show up
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue! We have sent correspondence regarding this shipping issue so please keep your eyes open for an email from us (make sure to check spam and junk too as our mail may end up there). Thanks for your patience and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP!
Package arrived fast and on time!
Awesome to hear! Hope you enjoy your purchase and we hope to see you again soon!
Excellent service accurate description
Great to hear! Thanks for the review - enjoy!
I ordered the body wand a few weeks ago I ordered the body wand a few weeks ago & just got it in just for it not to be able to plug it in the socket. The little black things around the plug in are broken the plug is crooket no way to plug it .....Then I Tried Calling the number nobody answers just keeps saying there on the phone are out even sent a email & still nothing ....like how do the expect you to use the items you buy off of here & for it not to work when u get it in mail the right way just horrible !!!!!
Hi there, sorry to hear about this issue arising! Due to the difference in time zones we are not always available when correspondence is made. However, we have emailed you on this matter, but due to the nature of goods we provide these messages may end up in the spam/junk sections of your email folders, so please make sure to check those and we'll sort this issue out ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Adult toy megastore has an extraordinary wide range of adult toys. Prices were great as was the shipping. When I am looking for variety and prices — the adult toy megastore is my go to store.
Lovely to hear Lashea! We're so happy that you're so happy with our offerings! Appreciate the feedback and we'll hopefully see you again soon!
Great products and service.
Awesome to hear, Jimi! Keep on enjoying your goodies and we hope to see you again soon! Cheers.
It was good. That is all.
That's good to hear then! Thanks for the review!
One of the product didn't work to my liking. I think it was faulty. Contacted customer support and was working with a Sophie M. She didn't respond back to my emails unless I did a follow up. Eventually she just stopped replying. Threw away the product.
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue. Due to time differences our mail may have been lost in transit, or alternatively ended up in the spam/junk section of your emails due to the nature of goods we sell. We have contacted you back regarding this issue however, so hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Great service, prompt and discreet. Highly recommended
Brilliant stuff! Glad to hear you loved the service and the quickly delivered discreet package! Thanks for the feedback!
Good quality and got exactly what I wanted. The shipping and tracking system was a little confusing and a link to your order details in your confirmation email would be very helpful
Hi there, glad to hear you got the exact item that you wanted and the quality was great! We'll pass your feedback on to the respective orders team too and see what we can do about it! Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Great service and product selection. Discreet packaging. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the recommendations, Wendi! Appreciate the glowing feedback too! Cheers!
I had a good experience navigating the website. I was updated each step of the way with my order. And I received some great products packaged discreetly.
Great to hear Garrett! Glad we were so easy to shop with and you were pleased with knowing where your pleasure package was at all times! :) Enjoy the goodies and we can't wait to see you again soon!
good product quality shipping on time
Yay, very glad to hear! Thanks for the feedback! Expect the exact same the next time you shop with us!
Fast service for a great price Thank you!
You're welcome, Eduardo! Thanks for the review :)
Fast shipping arrived 2 days early. Easy to navigate website. Will be ordering from again.
Awesome stuff, Jason! Glad to hear you got your item quicker than expected and had an easy time navigating our great website! Can't wait to see you again and expect more of the same from the ATMS team!
This site has a huge variety, high quality and fabulous prices. Everything I have ordered has exceeded my expectations. With shipments coming from NZ to USA they arrive as promised and on time.
Brilliant to hear, David! We're so glad to know that everything which you have ordered has exceeded your expectations and that you are so pleased with our service! Thanks for the feedback and we really hope to see you again!
You have a lot of great items & I found exactly what I was looking for as a sale item. Shipping took longer than advertised though. Otherwise, very happy.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you found what you wanted especially as a sale item! Apologies about the shipping taking a little longer though, but glad to hear you're very happy. Thanks again!
I received a damaged item and they have not refunded me, nor have they communicated much since I told them the items damaged
Hi there Wayne. Sorry to hear of the item being damaged when you received it. Our service team has contacted you regarding this problem, so hold tight for an email from us and we'll sort this out as quickly as we can. Make sure to check your spam/junk section too as our correspondence may end up there. Thanks for the patience.
I still haven’t received my package...
Sorry to hear of this delay! We have emailed you about this delay, so please keep an eye out in your mail (spam/junk too as our mail sometimes winds up there) and we'll get to the bottom of this problem ASAP. Cheers.
Large selection. Lowest price. Products were as described. Fast shipping
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.53 based on 268 reviews