adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Click Here

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy

"Fair price fast delivery"
"A good range of quality products, good descriptions, photos and reviews. Nice and easy ordering process and quick shipping. Will continue to shop here."
"It's a wonderful toy, and it's great that you can feel the vibration though the entire toy."
"Good product and fast delivery."
"I never received the item I ordered and I also haven’t had. You contact from the company regarding my missing item. Will never order form here again ever."
"Need to update ur tracking system, the toy itself doesn't work"
"Happy with the product and time it took to get to me"
Awesome to hear! Glad you're happy with the product and how quickly you received it! Thanks for the feedback!
"I have made a few orders so far and the products have been amazing and exactly as they were described!! I had an issues with one item I brought was a little torn, the quick response and amazing customer service meant they shipped the item again and this time the item was in perfect condition! I will defiantly be buying more from this store! Super happy customer!"
Lovely to hear we were able to resolve the issue quickly! Glad you like your products, make sure to enjoy them and thanks for the review!
"Super easy checkout and fast delivery, couldn’t really ask for better service."
Great stuff! The awesome service and speedy delivery is our pleasure! Thanks!
"Absolutely amazing store! Would and have recommended to numerous people already!"
Terrific stuff Raechel! Thank you so much for the recommendations and great feedback! Enjoy!
"Great communication, competitive pricing, easy to navigate website, safe payment, fast and private delivery."
That's fantastic to hear Matt! This review is what we're all about so expect more the next time you shop with us! Thanks for the great feedback and have fun with your purchase!
"Great delivery....very happy with what i got! Thankyou!😉"
Awesome to hear you liked what you got! Thanks for the feedback and for choosing to shop with us. Enjoy!
"Everything was like it was described in delivered before the time it was supposed to get here smooth"
Tremendous, Preston! Glad our quality descriptions were accurate as to what you received and that the item arrived quicker than anticipated. Thank you for the great feedback!
"I received the wrong item and customer service never contacted me back."
Hi there Catherine, we're very sorry to hear about this issue. We have contacted you regarding the incorrect item being received. The mail may be in your junk/spam mail so please make sure to check there too just in case it has wound up there.
"Junk, like I would have thought. Wish I didn't waist my money."
Sorry to hear about this issue with the item you purchased. Our service team has contacted you about this issue so please check you mail (spam/junk too) in case it has ended up here so we can resolve this issue. Cheers.
"Great customer services when I miss-ordered a product. I just wish there was an even larger selection"
Hi there! It's great to hear that our service team was able to assist you with the miss-ordered product. We appreciate that you highlighted this positive experience which will be passed on to the CSR team.

Make sure to check back frequently as we are constantly expanding and getting new products in. This should help improve the opportunity for you to buy more items. Don't hesitate to contact us as well if you have any questions on products or need any information on them.

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!
"The merchandise appears to be quality but the customer service and availability to interact with their customers is very poor"
Hi there Greg. Apologies on the customer service front, we are located in Wellington, New Zealand, so due to timezone constraints it is sometimes tough for efficient communications between the two countries. We hope you shop with us in the future and if you do have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll strive to get in contact ASAP. Thank you.
"I love it !! Should have gotten product sooner.Highly recommenced."
Awesome to hear that you love your product, Jennifer. Thank you for the feedback and here's to many more fun times with your item!
"The dvd was misleadingly titled. I wont shop there again."
Hi there Michael, sorry to hear of this issue. We have contacted you through email to get to the root of this problem. Please check your spam/junk folders as the email may end up there.
"I wasn’t totally happy because I didn’t receive the free vibrator toy that was promised with my order... but everything else went fine."
Sorry to hear of this problem with the vibrator. Our service team has contacted you through email to try solve this problem. Thank you for the feedback however and I'm glad the other items you ordered were good.
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 3.67 based on 24 reviews