adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service, prompt and discreet. Highly recommended
Brilliant stuff! Glad to hear you loved the service and the quickly delivered discreet package! Thanks for the feedback!
Good quality and got exactly what I wanted. The shipping and tracking system was a little confusing and a link to your order details in your confirmation email would be very helpful
Hi there, glad to hear you got the exact item that you wanted and the quality was great! We'll pass your feedback on to the respective orders team too and see what we can do about it! Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
You have a lot of great items & I found exactly what I was looking for as a sale item. Shipping took longer than advertised though. Otherwise, very happy.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you found what you wanted especially as a sale item! Apologies about the shipping taking a little longer though, but glad to hear you're very happy. Thanks again!
Good selection. My purchase arrived earlier than expected.
Great stuff! Glad it got to you quickly and there was a large selection of products which interested you. Thanks for the feedback!
Shipping took a while but otherwise good
Hi there!
Sorry to hear about the shipping delay, it was a very busy pleasure package season for us! I hope the item ordered was great though and you're thoroughly enjoying it! Thanks for the review and we hope you'll be back soon!
I had an overall great experience with the ordering and fulfillment of my order and the shipping time was pretty good considering it went from New Zealand to my home in Alabama, USA in 6 days.
Great to hear Knox! Appreciate the kind words! Thanks for shopping with us!
Happy with item it came quick enough
Yay! Glad to hear your happy with the item! Thanks!
Most of the less expensive stuff is junk that soon becomes apperant but if you purchase more upmarket you will find value for money.Any problems are attended to promptly .
Glad we're able to resolve any problems so quickly and that you enjoy most of our offerings! If you ever have a concern about a product, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can look into some items you may have questions over.
Thanks for the feedback! :)
Never felt this good in my life👌🏽
Awesome to hear we could be of help! Enjoy the item, thanks!
my overnight shipping took 5 days but other than that super happy w everything. discrete emails and packaging and great prices
Sorry about the delay in shipping, we'll contact you by email to work through this problem! Glad to hear you enjoyed everything else though! Hope you enjoy the products! Thanks for the feedback!
I don’t know the store as such but I purchased Satisfyer pro2 and oh my lord best toy ever so far just like they said!
Hey there! Glad you enjoyed the Satisfyer and here's hoping you know us now! Keep on enjoying the toy and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks!
Some of the toys are a bit of a waste of time/money and are cheaply designed. Store should be about quality not quantity. I was a bit disappointed with mine, thought I may have had to return it because the button wasn’t working after putting batteries in. It wasn’t clear that it needed batteries either and it ran out of battery life very quickly. It’s a bit overpriced for some products. I think the delivery and packaging were exceptional as well having the option to pay over a period of time, that is always good.
Thanks for the feedback!
Glad you appreciated the period pay and delivery and packaging!
If you have any issues regarding our products or something we offer, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll happily look further into the items that may be problematic!
We have emailed you about the faulty product, so keep an eye out for and we'll resolve this issue asap! Thanks.
Easy checkout process and quick replies for shipping error :)
Good stuff! Cheers for the feedback!
Perfect 👌 easy purchasing fast delivery. Had no problems with the product .thank you
Easy stuff! Glad the item was of high quality and it works how you want it to! Thanks for the feedback!
Loved it!
Lovely to hear! Thanks for the feedback!
Mostly good but instructions with the product average
Hey Jo, thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear about the item with average instructions, we'll look into the item and see what we can do. Thanks again, I hope you enjoy the items!
Awesome product
Thanks Harmony, glad to know you're enjoying your product! Cheers!
There’s so many good products but there is always the occasional few bad ones I’ve Bought all my toys off here and and only ever had one bad toy that didn’t perform as prior to description but that’s okay atms you guys rock
Glad to know we have so many good items to choose from! Also great to know we're you're go to for toys as well! If you have any concerns regarding products please please please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be happy to look into the item! Thanks for the rocking feedback and we can't wait to see you again!
Enjoy the place so much
Glad you enjoy it so much Emily! Thanks for shopping with us at ATMS, enjoy your products!
Great prices but its the second order i had that when you pit the promo code in it says it wasn't added whenn it was
Hi Arlena, apologies about the promo code issue. Don't hesitate to contact us if there are any future issues with your purchases and the codes not applying! Glad you enjoy the low prices though, so despite the issue we hope to see you again soon!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.44 based on 281 reviews