adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great product fast shipping easy transaction. Thanks!
You're very welcome! We hope you enjoy your item and we can't wait to see you again! Thanks for the awesome feedback!
My item is on its way- customer service is very friendly and quick to respond. Will definitely shop here in the future!
Great stuff! Glad to hear you appreciated our service and the speedy response time! Cheers for the feedback and we can't wait to see you again!
Works great
Awesome to hear Allan - we're happy that you're happy! Thanks for the feedback!
My girlfriend loved the toys I got her and the speed of delivery exceeded my expectations! The ease of tracking my order and getting updates were great as well 👌
This is fantastic to hear! Thanks for the great feedback and it's awesome to hear your GF loved the items!
Thank you soooo much.. Great prices... Great products
You're very very welcome! Glad you are enjoying the price and product! Cheers!
Package arrived fast and on time!
Awesome to hear! Hope you enjoy your purchase and we hope to see you again soon!
Excellent service accurate description
Great to hear! Thanks for the review - enjoy!
Adult toy megastore has an extraordinary wide range of adult toys.
Prices were great as was the shipping.
When I am looking for variety and prices — the adult toy megastore is my go to store.
Lovely to hear Lashea! We're so happy that you're so happy with our offerings! Appreciate the feedback and we'll hopefully see you again soon!
Great products and service.
Awesome to hear, Jimi! Keep on enjoying your goodies and we hope to see you again soon! Cheers.
It was good. That is all.
That's good to hear then! Thanks for the review!
Great service and product selection. Discreet packaging. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the recommendations, Wendi! Appreciate the glowing feedback too! Cheers!
I had a good experience navigating the website. I was updated each step of the way with my order. And I received some great products packaged discreetly.
Great to hear Garrett! Glad we were so easy to shop with and you were pleased with knowing where your pleasure package was at all times! :) Enjoy the goodies and we can't wait to see you again soon!
good product quality shipping on time
Yay, very glad to hear! Thanks for the feedback! Expect the exact same the next time you shop with us!
Fast service for a great price Thank you!
You're welcome, Eduardo! Thanks for the review :)
Fast shipping arrived 2 days early. Easy to navigate website. Will be ordering from again.
Awesome stuff, Jason! Glad to hear you got your item quicker than expected and had an easy time navigating our great website! Can't wait to see you again and expect more of the same from the ATMS team!
This site has a huge variety, high quality and fabulous prices. Everything I have ordered has exceeded my expectations. With shipments coming from NZ to USA they arrive as promised and on time.
Brilliant to hear, David! We're so glad to know that everything which you have ordered has exceeded your expectations and that you are so pleased with our service! Thanks for the feedback and we really hope to see you again!
Large selection. Lowest price. Products were as described. Fast shipping
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
Delivered in discrete packaging and the product is AMAZING.
10/10 review! Glad to hear it was all so amazing, thanks!
So fun!
Awesome to hear! Glad you're enjoying your purchase, thanks!
Fast delivery.
Full speed ahead! Thanks for the feedback!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.44 based on 281 reviews