AirAdvisor Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

AirAdvisor have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and refunds.

C

Price - Average

62.50%
Industry Average
And airline refunded 100% price of the ticket.
- DIACHUK Igor
It was so easy, just gave air advisor the details they require like a few documents and they did the rest. They kept us informed and they were very efficient to settle the claims. Only minus is price 30% I wish it was cheaper.
- Ruth Farrell
An unexpected outcome and obviously lot of praise for an efficient service to claim compensation. AirAdvisor plugged the gap on my case and helped me to get paid 177 eur for ticket price refund.
- Christopher Faulkner
B-

Refunds - Easy

74.19%
Industry Average
Told them about my delay, send them my details and forgot about it...3 years later they contacted me to get my refund in my account and I got it šŸ˜ 100% recommended šŸ‘Œ
- Florin- Dumitru Dinu
Iā€™d had a 4.5 hour delay and had to pay for an airport hotel and new train ticket home but the TAP Portugal had refused to acknowledge my claim so outside help from Air advisor was the only way to go. With some magic from AirAdvisor I got not only a refund but compensation as well.
- Joanne Rees
I made a request for a cash refund for my canceled flight to KLM. They denied and offered discount vouchers. I switched to AirAdvisor. They instructed me on the procedure, I compiled all the necessary steps. They are very sincere the way they serve their clients.
- Jamar Walford
94.89%
Super ! Thank you very match Very fast service
- DROBOT ANDREI
Super service!
- Heorhii Moisei
Absolutely fabulous service, I have received my compensation via AirAdvisor while other instances were not able to find a consensus with the Lufthansa airlines. I am truly impressed.
- Amelia MacDonald