AirAdvisor Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

AirAdvisor have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and refunds.

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
It was so easy, just gave air advisor the details they require like a few documents and they did the rest. They kept us informed and they were very efficient to settle the claims. Only minus is price 30% I wish it was cheaper.
- Ruth Farrell
An unexpected outcome and obviously lot of praise for an efficient service to claim compensation. AirAdvisor plugged the gap on my case and helped me to get paid 177 eur for ticket price refund.
- Christopher Faulkner
I received my payout of 177 eur within 2 months of filing the request to AirAdvisor. Quiet Satisfied, could be better updates for this price.
- Michael Corney
B-

Refunds - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
I know many people say, you can claim for compensation yourself. Why do you need someone to do it for you? I have experienced Air advisor service very professional. When I called them for the first time all I said was our Munich flight was cancelled and after I instructed them to proceed with my compensation. Can you believe, I received my refund within 2 months?
- Lyla Skinner
After no luck dealing with the United Airlines I referred it to AirAdvisor.They dealt with everything in a professional manner. We did get a refund all thanks to Air Advisor.
- Britney Harmon
I was very happy and surprised at how easy the process was. I also received a larger refund than expected.
- Anonymous
89.55%
Industry Average
Was happy to receive compensation however it did take a very long time and a large sum was deducted for air advisor services.
- Azalea Leonard
- Lyla Skinner
Good service Air Advisor. I had to provide documents only to them and the claim was settled.
- Harlow Lynn