AirAdvisor Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

AirAdvisor have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and refunds.

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
It was so easy, just gave air advisor the details they require like a few documents and they did the rest. They kept us informed and they were very efficient to settle the claims. Only minus is price 30% I wish it was cheaper.
- Ruth Farrell
An unexpected outcome and obviously lot of praise for an efficient service to claim compensation. AirAdvisor plugged the gap on my case and helped me to get paid 177 eur for ticket price refund.
- Christopher Faulkner
I received my payout of 177 eur within 2 months of filing the request to AirAdvisor. Quiet Satisfied, could be better updates for this price.
- Michael Corney
B-

Refunds - Easy

73.53%
Industry Average
Very good service, I reserved my refund in full. Thank you!
- MARIYA BENKO
AirAdvisor never gives up. My case seemed tobe hopeless. And after few years I finally got some refund. Perfect Xmas miracle :) Thank you, AirAdvisor!
- Olga Aristova
Air Advisor handled my claim quickly and won the case of cancelled flight refund from easyJet. Highly recommended.
- Madison Mason
93.04%
Industry Average
Der gesamte Prozess verlief reibungslos. Ich erhielt eine Entschädigung von 350 Euro von AirFrance, nachdem ich 3 Monate gewartet hatte. Guter Service. Danke noch einmal
- Rachel Piper
Je fais confiance à Air Advisor et je suis heureux de l'avoir fait car ils sont honnêtes et l'ensemble du processus est simple et transparent. En attente de mon remboursement car ils m'ont promis que j'obtiendrais dans 44 jours. Je recommande fortement ce service.
- Jasmine Powell
Very good service, I reserved my refund in full. Thank you!
- MARIYA BENKO