AirAdvisor Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

AirAdvisor have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and refunds.

C

Price - Average

62.50%
Industry Average
And airline refunded 100% price of the ticket.
- DIACHUK Igor
It was so easy, just gave air advisor the details they require like a few documents and they did the rest. They kept us informed and they were very efficient to settle the claims. Only minus is price 30% I wish it was cheaper.
- Ruth Farrell
An unexpected outcome and obviously lot of praise for an efficient service to claim compensation. AirAdvisor plugged the gap on my case and helped me to get paid 177 eur for ticket price refund.
- Christopher Faulkner
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
Just got my money from United airlines. This company did an excellent job, they kept me updated throughout the process to refund my money for denied boarding at JFK airport in New York.
- Nathaniel Hipple
I honestly have no complaints with AirAdvisor. I reached out to them to process my flight cancellation refund from United Airlines and instantly got a response. Thanks to the team, great work.
- Bryson Thobe
The processing time after approval seems to be good with AirAdvisor. Although, I had to wait for five months to get my compensation but all delay was due to the denial of the wizzair and it was only because of the continuous chasing by the team air advisor. Happy to get my refund of 770 eur.
- Kayden Rodeheaver
94.81%
Industry Average
Your Organization provided superb service. Rapid actions and effective communication .Thank you so much. I heard of AirAdvisor by word of mouth. Once again my greatest appreciation.
- Damian Courtland
They really do their job excellent! I'm very happy with the service. Thank you.
- Micah Christianson
Next time if I have a delay with KLM I will use AirAdvisor immediately. I spent a few months trying to get money back on my own with no luck. But thanks to their help money is already in my account. Excellent service, everything is online. I recommend it!
- Emmett Youtz