AirAdvisor Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

AirAdvisor have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and refunds.

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
They did the best and I got the compensation from American Airlines who are still refusing to correct my vouchers as they sent us one with the wrong amount but at least thanks to AirAdvisor as we got the cover of at least ticket price.
- Zachary Orick
I got back exactly the price I paid for another plane ticket just 1 day before Christmas (which was obviously overpriced).
- HRITCU ROXANA OTILIA SONIA HRITCU ROXANA OTILIA SONIA
And airline refunded 100% price of the ticket.
- DIACHUK Igor
C

Refunds - Average

64.58%
Industry Average
My flight in September with Air Malta got delayed for more than 6 hours. I signed in for compensation with AirAdvisor, and I have already got my refund in my account.
- Reece George
I traveled with Delta Airlines. My trip to London has been great. However, when we boarded, the flight was delayed by 4 hours. I missed the event due to this. AirAdvisor helped me get a refund and compensation
- Hilton Juneau
Flight tickets to Italy from London came really cheap when I booked them. It was the festive season sale, that helped with it. However, when we went on vacation, the flight was delayed due to excess commotion. AirAdvisor helped me get a refund.
- Maxwell Freda
98.73%
Industry Average
Great service and very clear communication.
- Sanjay Jaiprakash Sharma
Excellent Service
- Anonymous
AirAdvisor made it really easy for me to file a complaint against the airline for the flight cancellation not being resolved for two months. The fight was with EasyJet. The service was really helpful.
- Rick Toupin