AirAdvisor Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

AirAdvisor have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices and refunds.

C-

Price - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
You transferred 70% of the ticket price I paid to WIZZAIR without any compensation for the losses I suffered.
- Anonymous
And airline refunded 100% price of the ticket.
- DIACHUK Igor
B-

Refunds - Easy

71.70%
Industry Average
I didn't even think about asking for a refund back .
- Jackson Antone
Just because of AirAdvisor, you can have some hope to receive the refund. So, waiting is just one thing you can do so never lose hope
- Jong Burgdorf
My flight was delayed at JFK with United, and I asked for help to get a refund. This happened in November 2019 and only in January 2021 I got the refund, it took time and I was hopeless. I think it’s better to trust AirAdvisor as they help to settle the claims much faster than it was directly and pretty unsure.
- Toya Schuck
95.54%
Industry Average
Excellent service. I was skeptical initially, but the team was professional and prompt
- Anonymous
Excellent service. Air advisor helped me to get the compensation from Air France for the delay.
- Robin Votaw
I knew I could ask for compensation due to the delayed flight as my friend in London managed to get compensation. But you know how it goes... you can't get to everything on your own. I responded to an email from AirAdvisor and after much thought, I decided there is nothing to loose. I therefore requested my refund process to them. The service was superb...
- Slyvia Chilcott