AirAdvisor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AirAdvisor

About AirAdvisor: Was your flight delayed or cancelled? Denied boarding? Airline might owe you up to $700. Check your flight compensation eligibility for free and within 3 mins at www.AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

Click Here

Tell us how AirAdvisor made you happy

"We were denied boarding by United, it was horrible we tried to ask compensation from airline, but did not want to take voucher. I saw airadvisor service and submitted a claim. We had to upload ID and ticket, which we did not like. after back and forth for couple of months we got paid."
"Our family had a LuftHansa flight from FRA to London, which was delayed for no good reason. we tried to claim from airline, but LH was difficult and so we decided to submit claim for compensation to AirAdvisor. Good thing, they did not charge us to submit a claim. We had to provide passport information and out tickets. after abotu 2 months we received our money. feels good to get money from Lufthansa after spending time at airport and no excuses."
"We had a 5 hour flight delay with United from London to New York. We submitted a claim with AirAdvisor and had to wait for approx 2 months to get our money minus their commission. Overall it was easy process."
"I received my compensation shortly after contacting AirAdvisor, which was everything I could ask for. They were a bit slow with sending the invoice for their services, but everything worked out well in the end."
"Спасибо компании AirAdvisor за помощь в получении компенсации!Были долгие переговоры с авиакомпанией ,деньги получили на счет!"
"I had a problem with the refund from the air company Ryanair and I am very grateful that it was solved by AirAdvisor. Special thanks for Mr. Medvediev, who helped. Must admit , he was patient and could explain all in details . Definitely I recommend AirAdvisor!"
"Компенсацию получила очень быстро. Спасибо команде за работу!"
"excellent"
"good"
"Ert"
Please choose star ranking
"Мы летели на Люфтганзе из Франкфурта в Киев и нас задержали на 5 часов, увидели рекламу и подали заявку, после 6 недель получили компенсацию, спасибо ребятам!"
AirAdvisor is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews