AirAdvisor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirAdvisor
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

Tell us how AirAdvisor made you happy
Brak kontaktu z Tobą
(Pl-ux) - Posted 10 hours ago
Impossible de valider les documents. J'ai essayé au moins dix fois.
(Fr-ux) - Posted 13 hours ago
at the beginning I was promised 200 euros, a week later I received an e-mail saying that I will receive 170 euros and now I receive 85 euros, it doesn't seem fair to me, and I really don't care that they hired the best lawyers, anyway they won 100 times more than the 200 euros promised at the beginning, I am totally disappointed I will not work with you anymore ...
(Ro) - Posted 1 week ago
False advertising on the website and in the ads, the collected sums are much lower, commissions are very high. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT! More than that, when you find out you will receive a much smaller sum of money than (aggressively) advertised you can't quit the process or they threaten you with a fee as they worked hard for you. So you must go on with the process, receive less money than advertised, pay HALF as a commission. Now they sent me an email to change my rating. I am very disappointed.
Dear client, We provide our services under the “No-Win-No-Fee” rule. You do not need to pay anything to AirAdvisor. When we collect compensation from the airline we transfer it to you deducting our commission. Our success fee is 30% out of the collected sum at the pre-trial stage or 50% of sums collected in court or through external lawyers. You received 2 letters with an explanation regarding your case and the airline you had the flight on. Kindly ask you to contact us via email info@airadvisor.com if you have any additional questions. Best regards, Air Advisor Team
In viata mea sa nu mai aud de voi, mail uri scrie incorect, raspundeti doar la ce va convine
(Ro) - Posted 1 week ago
Rușine sar fi putut rezolva mai repede returnare de bani
(Ro-ux) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Stimate client, În conformitate cu Regulamentul (CE) nr. 261/2004, compania aeriană are la dispoziție 6 săptămâni pentru a ne răspunde cu privire la reclamație. Am analizat cazul dvs. și am observat că dosarul dvs. a fost trimis la compania aeriană la data de 04.11.2021, deoarece așteptam documente suplimentare din partea dvs.
Boa noite já enviei os documentos pedidos , e continuam a pedir os mesmos documentos , obrigado
(Pt-ux) - Posted 3 weeks ago
total waste of time
(En-ux) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I don’t get any money from your company.You only take money from MyAccount without permision.I’m going to make a report for this
(Ro) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Florin Romica ! We sent you money at 17:52 (Bucharest time) via the Wise payment system. We will send you a link so you can track your payment. According to the payment system, the money will be credited to your bank account on November 01, 2021 at 12:15. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that in accordance with clause 3.4. of our Terms and Conditions: "3.4. Contractor transfers compensation to Member according to bank details and by method notified by Member in his Member Account on the Website. Pay out time: we will pay out compensation and / or refunds as provided in this terms within 30 days from receipt of correct bank details (in member's personal cabinet), however we typically try to pay out faster. " You added your bank details on 10/29/2021. We have transferred the payment to you on 10/31/2021 at 17:52. We tried to get you the payment as quickly as possible, but instead received negative feedback. We ask you to change it, as the information you wrote about does not really match. This review may mislead other customers as it misrepresents the facts about us. We have never taken money from your account, and you will receive our transfer tomorrow. The delay in the transfer was not caused by our fault - this is the usual time for processing the payment by the payment system. A link to track the payment has been sent to your mail. Kind regards, Viktoriia from AirAdvisor
Horrible, cancelan vuelo al momento y al dia siguiente 1hora de retrazo!! No me gusta volar con transavia!!
(Es-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Buenas tardes, Gabriel Lamento escuchar su mala experiencia con aerolínea mencionada. Tenga en cuenta que no somos la aerolínea sino la compañía de reclamaciones. Ayudamos a las pasajeros a proteger sus derechos.
proasta foarte proasta
(Ro-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
The invoice that was sent to me was for the amount of 280 euro payable and 120 euro the commission for Airadvisor (wich is absolutely normal) but in reality I received in my bank account only the amount of 199,72! We made 2 claims, the other one was fine, the same thing invoice,commission everything and the compensation 280! I don’t understand why this time was different, the claims numbers were 21997 and 21996!
(En) - Posted 1 month ago
My claim was stopped 3 times because of dates confusion, the claim for a second canceled flight, on a different day, was confused with the first one and considered duplicate claim of first claim !
(Ro-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Fee should be 30% not 50% as seems to be after you send amount to my account.
(Ro) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear client, We provide our services under the “No-Win-No-Fee” rule. You do not need to pay anything to AirAdvisor. When we collect compensation from the airline we transfer it to you deducting our commission. Our success fee is 30% out of the collected sum at the pre-trial stage or 50% of sums collected in court or through external lawyers. Your case was managed through our partner lawyer in Hungary. The airline agreed to pay but did not make the payment. We were obligated to involve the lawyer to get the compensation for you. We are sorry if you are disappointed. But we really just want to help people to protect their rights. Thank you for your understanding!
Waste of time, next time i will pay for a Lawyer! Don't recommend. You all have to be careful, if the case goes in front of the Judge the Fee that goes to the Airadvisor ist 50 %, and in my case seems that they can't get back " 600 Euro" just the tickets value ... Bushit! This is how they are ripping people off. You all could get the ticket value just handling with the flight company.
Dear, Ionut According to The Flight Compensation Regulation (EC No 261/2004) if the airline notify you about schedule changes in more than 14 days there is no compensation due. Since we issued a claim in court the airline presented in their defence the evidence that you were notified more than 14 days before the flight. In this case the refund is due, but no compensation. Regarding you saying that the compensation for you should be 600 EUR, the compensation amount depends upon the distance of the flight. EUR 250 for all flights of 1 500 kilometres or less; EUR 400 for all flights of more than 1 500 kilometres, and for all other flights between 1 500 and 3 500 kilometres; EUR 600 for all flights more than 3 500 kilometres. Please, note that the airline you had your flight with is in the process of restructuring. This process is very complicated and we put a lot of effort to get compensation or refund from the airline. Also, please note that you cannot get no refund nor compensation from the airline in the process of restructuring without issuing a claim in court. Meaning all these factors without our services you would not be able to get a refund on your ticket. Have a lovely day!
Customer service - shocking What you think you’re going to get ba what you get - nothing. Don’t waste your time
Good afternoon, We are sorry you did not like our service. Would you be so kind as to clarify what exactly you did not like? This way we can we can improve our service! Thank you!
Amount paid is smaller than the amount on the account minus AirAdvisor fee, no response to the question about why is that difference and case is closed. Total 200E - 60E fee = 140E, paid on my account only 99.72 ....
(Ro) - Posted 1 month ago
Good afternoon, We provide our services under the “No-Win-No-Fee” rule. You do not need to pay anything to AirAdvisor. When we collect compensation from the airline we transfer it to you deducting our commission. Our success fee is 30% out of the collected sum at the pre-trial stage or 50% of sums collected in court or through external lawyers (VAT is not included, however in some cases VAT will not be applicable). Since your case was won by our lawyer in court the commission is 50%. Thank you for understanding!
Over complicated.
(En-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Brian, Please, provide us with grand detail what problem you have and why it seems complicated to you? We will be very happy to help you with it. Have a lovely day!
Poorly structured web site.
(En-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Seems this company is not paying the refund, just get it on your name. I've been notified more then 45 days ago that they've got the payment from the airline but they didn't transfer funds to my account. Call their number, no answer, just a strange answer. They stop answering my messages after asking about payment to my account.
Good afternoon,  Since I can see you have 3 claims. One of those claims was paid for you because we received bank details to be paid just for this claim. Also i have checked all mail and we naked you to add bank details for another 2 claimS to be paid to you. We are sorry for this misunderstanding and your claim will be paid as soon as possible. Have a lovely day!
AirAdvisor is rated 4.59 based on 1,647 reviews