AirAdvisor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirAdvisor
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

Tell us how AirAdvisor made you happy
Ati fost OK Mulțumesc
(Ro) - Posted 19 hours ago
Airadvisor was a real help for me.
(Ro) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you so much for your help! I had twice a bad experience with my flights and Air Advisor help me a lot!
(Ro) - Posted 1 day ago
Profesionisti!
(Ro) - Posted 2 days ago
The process was automated, almost no need for intervention.
(En) - Posted 4 days ago
Great! Thank you!
(En) - Posted 4 days ago
Very good service.Thank you!
(Ro) - Posted 4 days ago
So far everything went smooth One thing that can be improved is to add another field on top of the passengers, where we can input the details of the person who made the reservation, as the booking person does not always travel with the people for who they book. In the case of my claim I did not travel, only made the booking for some relatives which do not know how to do it alone. Also a big thumbs up to Alina K, which on chat support was super fast to reply to my questions.
(Ro-ux) - Posted 4 days ago
Sunt mulțumită
(Ro-ux) - Posted 4 days ago
Happy with the application process
(En-ux) - Posted 4 days ago
Easy to use wedsite, application made quickly
(En-ux) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you very much for your effort. You have a very good and professional team. I received compensation very quickly. Thank you again!
(Ro) - Posted 5 days ago
K very good
(Ro) - Posted 5 days ago
Very goos and profesional team! Thank you for your hard work and good results! Very grateful to you!
(Ro) - Posted 6 days ago
Brilliant
(En) - Posted 6 days ago
Fabulos y very fast
(Es) - Posted 6 days ago
Fantastic customer services at airadvisor. I would recommend them to all who want to make their life easier even when flight disruptions happens.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
So einen tollen Service habe ich noch nirgendwo erlebt. Es sind nur ein paar Klicks nötig und frustrierte Passagiere können ihre Entschädigung erhalten.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
They did the best and I got the compensation from American Airlines who are still refusing to correct my vouchers as they sent us one with the wrong amount but at least thanks to airadvisor as we got the cover of at least ticket price.
(UX) - Posted 1 week ago
Sie helfen die den Passagieren zustehende Entschädigung erhalten. Bitte Ihre hervorragende Arbeit fortführen.
AirAdvisor is rated 4.59 based on 1,647 reviews