Aldermore Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aldermore Bank
1.4
Based on 52 reviews

Tell us how Aldermore Bank made you happy
Can’t believe me and my partner got a mortgage. Me and my partner had some financial difficulties a few years ago and we didn’t think we would be accepted especially when reading all the awful reviews and our low 5% deposit. it did take a bit longer than normal about 3-4months altogether they did ask for different information and more payslips. We had a fab mortgage advisor Mike and he sorted everything out with Aldermore. So don’t believe all the reviews there is hope for others.
Had no issues with Savings on line.
Have had car finance with MotoNova for 3 years. Just applied for an Aldermore mortgage via a broker, all approved in under a month. So far i am very impressed with Aldermore.
Have had no problems with opening accounts or transferring money with Aldermore since I first opened an account several years ago. They have provided great communication and best of all their interest rates are so much better than those being offered by leading banks and building societies.
Wonderful news, whether they read my review regarding customer loyalty I don't know, but we were contacted by Aldermore Bank ( I called them back as you should for security reasons) and received an apology and opened the account at the original rate. Well done, and thank you Aldermore
Aldermore Bank is rated 1.4 based on 52 reviews