ALDI USA Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ALDI USA

How would you rate ALDI USA ?

"Quite surprised at the bargains I've been buying. I like to eat fresh products. I was buying rocket,watercress,and salmon. This can be expensive elsewhere I was pleased to find aldis sold packs of fresh rocket,watercress and spinach all in the one bag. For under £1. Also the salmon is cheaper than my previous supermarket. There's also other surprises as you go along. Like flatbeds. I don't see them in other shops."
"All goods were excellent quality packing excellent delivery on date scheduled. Very satisfied with complete shopping experience well done ALDI will be back soon."
ALDI USA is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews