ALDI USA Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how ALDI USA made you happy

"stuff is cheap!!"
Are you ALDI USA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great prices and the Quality of the Food is pretty good. I get most of my Food shopping from Aldi now and it's saved us alot of Money."
"I recently purchased a ski jacket and trousers from Aldi in Wishaw Scotland. Both items really good quality, so much so that I went back to the store for another pair, unfortunately they had sold out , but they still had them online and because they cost under twenty pounds delivery was extra, so being Scottish I decided to purchase wild bird seed, order was now over twenty pounds, so no delivery charges, which pleased both me and my feathered friends. Thank you all at Aldi."
"Good quality, great prices, and really fast check outs pheeew !"
"My cat loved their own make cat food...and this is rare!"
"Good range of products at very competitive prices."
"Products are high quality and affordable. Staff are helpful and polite even though you can tell they're over worked. Overall a positive experience. X"
"Ordered the Laura Caviar face creams. No problems and delivered quickly. Happy customer."
"Aldi wines have a great selection, free delivery when you buy 6 bottles or more and they dispatched the parcel quickly."
"Quite surprised at the bargains I've been buying. I like to eat fresh products. I was buying rocket,watercress,and salmon. This can be expensive elsewhere I was pleased to find aldis sold packs of fresh rocket,watercress and spinach all in the one bag. For under £1. Also the salmon is cheaper than my previous supermarket. There's also other surprises as you go along. Like flatbeds. I don't see them in other shops."
"All goods were excellent quality packing excellent delivery on date scheduled. Very satisfied with complete shopping experience well done ALDI will be back soon."
ALDI USA is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access