Amazing Generators Reviews

(858) 500-3616

info@amazinggenerators.com

6553 Reflection Drive Unit 103

Tell us how Amazing Generators made you happy

"Ordered a power washer and was delivered the wrong model. The wrong model was shipped back the day after I received it. It was explained to me that they didn't have my model and would need to refund back to my credit card. It was promised in 48 hrs and now waiting over 15 days for my credit. Contacted them by phone and email and they now stopped all communication with me. Now I am working with my CC company and soon to be contacting my states Attorneys Generals office. This is obviously a fake company that throws the name Amazon around so you think they are affiliated, but they are not. Stay away from this company. Jim D."
"Sent me a damaged generator which I had purchased new. I have tried to contact them about this without any results."
"Horrible Customer Service- delivered previously shipped generator badly damaged took a week to get return shipping label and then after returning generator still no refund. Called Champion Generators and they confirmed Amazing Generators ARE NOT AUTHORIZED RESELLERS as they state clearly on web site. Working with CC to get refund. They used Amazon Fulfillment but Amazon seems to know nothing about them. Phone numbers are now changed and are co-mingled with open box electric. Now no one answers the phone during working hours."
"Check out what they list as their corporate address...google 864 Grand Avenue, San Diego CA...it's a rented mailbox from Beach Mailbox & Gifts! https://www.beachmailbox.com/ The other two "warehouse" locations they list appear to be bogus as well. Recommend you do your own due diligence prior to doing business with this company."
"Hard for me to believe that this company has a 78% recommendation percentage unless they're writing their own reviews or paying someone to write them. I ordered a new Briggs & Stratton generator and received a used generator that they had drop shipped from some other supplier. Do these people stock anything or just have an impressive "smoke & mirrors" website? After the hassles of having to return t to their supplier over 2 weeks ago, I'm still waiting for a refund. I have been forced to file a dispute with my CC provider. Do business with them at your own peril."
"SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!"
"very happy with my first generator!"
"got the generator right on time! thanks Joe!"
"Amazing Service , thank you for everything :)"
"Very happy"
"Rob H could not have said it any better... the only reason I gave 1 star is cause it makes me click on it to write a review... this company deserves 0 stars and it might as well be shut down based on customer service... Usef, maybe you should call people back after sending a text message 11 days later that you canceled the order with no explanation ... maybe Jess, you should train your customer service people a hell of a lot better to not say Usef will call them back 6 times... Not sure who owns this place, but you should change your name to USELESS GENERATORS... and I will also pass the word along to never go through this company... just got a way better deal elsewhere... hey owner, if you care, you just lost out on thousands of dollars in sales because of that customer service train wreck"
"Great service. Thank you!"
"Thank God I never went through with buying a generator from this company! I have made repeated calls (6 times)for simple questions to be answered, only to have nobody call back. There have been notes on my phone number saying “Urgent” and “customer not happy with experience” and get complete silence. Customer Service is atrocious and I can’t imagine if I had a problem with a generator I bought the frustration I would feel. I finally drove to their San Diego “warehouse” and is just a PO Box. This is a scam and should be avoided at all costs. If I could give less that one star, I would."
"The terrible customer service with this company, seems to be a trend with them. I also purchased a Champion Generator from them. I spent $850 on a 3100, and there was no mention that it was a REBUILT, other than a RB, after the mention of the brand..How the hell are you sup3to know what RB means..? I have contacted my attorney, and will persue to get all of my money back, as it never worked at all. Really crappy way it was shipped, as well. Poorly wrapped in bubble wrap and it had oil everywhere. Definitely not a professional job of shipping the thing. Had to replace the cheap spark plugs cause they were so dirty and covered in oil. Finally got it running, and it ran for 3 hours and never charged a thing. 3 calls to them and a few emails, and still no response. Going to call them today and inform them that if I don't get a response by the end of the week, my ATTORNEY WILL BE IN TOUCH with them..Terrible experience with this company.."
"Thank you for the military discount!"
"Thank you for everything. simply outstanding!"
"Great platform, reliable & delivers on time. My generator reached within 5 days."
"Amazing Generators is really Amazing! Keep the good work up"
"Thank you from all Floridians!"
"Superpub Service! Thanks AJ"
Amazing Generators is rated 3.89 based on 82 reviews