Amazing Generators Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Amazing Generators

(858) 500-3616

info@amazinggenerators.com

6553 Reflection Drive Unit 103

How would you rate Amazing Generators ?

"You Guys Are Life Saver!"
"Thank you for helping during this storm!"
"Generator arrived and would not start unless you "tapped" on solenoid. Would only run on full choke. Once under load of 13.5 A/C ONLY, gen breaker would trip. After being told from "amazing" that it was a duromax product and they couldn't/wouldn't help me, Duro max was adamant that we didn't know how to run the generator. THREE weeks after I shipped it back and called numerous times to get no where, they finally refunded my purchase. Never again...."
"Promptly addressed minor shipping damage claim. Completely satisfied with their response."
"I needed a generator to be shipped over seas to St Helena and they were able to deliver it on time! Thank you :)"
"Fantastic reliable and fast, highly recommend them"
"I ordered I generator. I asked if it was in stock. Was told it was. Asked if it was being sent from the manufacturer because they were out of stock or was it in stock on their Shelf. They promised it was in stock on their Shelf. They took my money over $1,000. Two days later sent an email saying they would refund my money because it was not in stock. Have not seen the refund. Have left numerous messages with no return call. I needed this generator for a camping trip and explained the time frame when I place the order. Now I don't have time to order another generator for my camping trip. Nor do I have the money back from them."
"thank you for such an amazing service! i got my generator in a record amount of time"
"Excellent transaction, Super Fast Shipment, Works as described..Would buy again! Used with my Karcher HDS 1055 Power Washer with no problems and power to spare"
"Very fast delivery and the Generator is a solid build. I called support for new user questions and they were courteous and knowledgeable. Thank you"
"Placed an order 4 days ago. Called customer service to inquire about ship time. The CSR's i spoke with stated that someone would be calling me. So far no call or email regarding my order. They take your money but service is poor."
"My generator arrived from Amazing Genrator on a friday night, righ onn time before the storm. On Sunday night, me and my new Duromax generator have been running nonstop since 9:30 in the morning. We had encountered heavy thunderstorms yesterday and today here in Florida, no one had any electricity in my neighbourhoud exept me. Thanks to this generator, we haven't missed a beat. It is powering my 4 Ton airocditioning unit, refrigerator, various computers, any and all lights we want to use, the coffee maker and the microwave. After over 10 hours hours, I thought I should refill the tank before a new band came through. Imagine my surprise when the 5 gallon gas can turned out to be just a little to much to put in. I can't believe that I ran everything on less than 1 gallon an hour!!! I originally purchased this because it ran on propane and had no intention of every putting gasoline into it. But the storm came up faster than the gas company could install a couple of 120 gallon tanks. I did try it first on propane and, to my amazement, it started up on the first turn of the key. Same thing when I filled it with gas. I modified my garbage can alcove outside the garage (added a home-made insulated exhaust pipe, put in a 16 x 16 vent, and bolted an old 12 fan to the underside of a sloped hinged cover (just lifts up for access.) I started it up and it ran outside in the enclosure all day. The remote thermometer never went above 90 degrees. All in all I have absolutely no complaints. I should mention that the lights dim when the A/C kicks on but, from what I've been able to discern from all my internet searches, this isn't really a problem. Given that the fuel consumption of most standby units is 2x to 3x what the DuroMax is, I plan on using this for the foreseeable future."
"i'm truly happy with the experiance i had with amazing generators. the lady i spoke with over the phone was very helpful, the generator arrived on time and undamaged. a job well done! Thank you"
"Could not be happier with this purchase. Fast shipping & the generator is super quiet & easy to start. A+++ transaction"
"Bait and switch. Their website showed 3 in stock and only 2 left after I ordered. Got the back order email and substitution recommendation...."
"I ordered a refurbished generator to save a little bit of cash and to my surprize, Amazing Generators upgraded my order with a new unit without asking for anything extra. I highly recommend them!"
"I just had a pretty horrible customer service response to an error on their part. I ordered a unit that was supposed to be in stock. I was notified a week later that my order was cancelled at my request. It was not. I try reaching them on the phone and was told I would get a response from a supervisor. I did not. It took several emails on my part to finally get a call back. Joseph Nass called me back and explained that the issue was an inventory issue and it was not available. He offered me $10 off (which didn't match the $30 off offered on email.) I appreciated the offer, but unfortunately that's not a remedy. I am going to have to spend more than probably $30-40 plus time to rent a unit now and return it. I kept trying to work it out, I kind of felt bad because he was stressing out, but he is supposed to be a professional and was not handling the customer service portion of the transaction. His best price was not even matching the best price I could have gotten at the time of my initial purchase and that's not even factoring my loss for renting a pressure washer. I was so pleased I had found this company, or so I thought. I wanted to like them because of their business practices (shipping generators to Puerto Rico and Hiring veterans.) I'd be ok with taking a loss to support a company like that and pay more, if the customer service matched the business practices. It did not. I am very disappointed. I was honestly recommending the company after my purchase. I have to update that and not recommend them."
"Fast and efficient transaction. The product was delivered at the date and time specified."
"Love my generator. thank you"
"by far the best generator company. keep up the good work and thank you for the fast delivery!"
Amazing Generators is rated 4.12 based on 58 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!