Amazing Generators Reviews

(858) 500-3616

info@amazinggenerators.com

6553 Reflection Drive Unit 103

Tell us how Amazing Generators made you happy

"Thank you for everything. simply outstanding!"
"Great platform, reliable & delivers on time. My generator reached within 5 days."
"Amazing Generators is really Amazing! Keep the good work up"
"Thank you from all Floridians!"
"Superpub Service! Thanks AJ"
"Great Service. Very happy with my generator"
"Worst experience ever! Bought a pressure cleaner for $879.99. It arrived damaged and missing parts. Took pictures and contacted them. Can only leave a phone message which has NEVER been returned. Contact via email is sporadic at best. It has been more than 2 months and they have not resolved the problem. Claim it is important to them and that they never have problems with PayPal. Claim they can not process a refund and have not sent the missing parts. I have requested return of item. You have to wait via email for them to send you the address. They have not. 2 months later- they have my money and I have a pressure washer that is damaged and not usable as it is missing parts. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND DONT GIVE YOU THE PRODUCT!! THEY WONT GIVE REFUND OR FIX THE PROBLEM!"
"Terrible overall, does not care about your side of the story. Takes your hard earned money for a delivery that never arrived, does not matter if you want proof. Used Google Photos for “images” and “proof” that they were at a location. Apparently the door tag does not matter since they are always right. Never again am I ordering from this site again, customer service is so rude. Never call a customer a lair and tell them to shut up, that is bad for business and if that’s how you handle your business they you should not be around as a company."
"Amazing service, delivers on time, wide range of products and brands."
"You Guys Are Life Saver!"
"Thank you for helping during this storm!"
"Generator arrived and would not start unless you "tapped" on solenoid. Would only run on full choke. Once under load of 13.5 A/C ONLY, gen breaker would trip. After being told from "amazing" that it was a duromax product and they couldn't/wouldn't help me, Duro max was adamant that we didn't know how to run the generator. THREE weeks after I shipped it back and called numerous times to get no where, they finally refunded my purchase. Never again...."
"Promptly addressed minor shipping damage claim. Completely satisfied with their response."
"I needed a generator to be shipped over seas to St Helena and they were able to deliver it on time! Thank you :)"
"Fantastic reliable and fast, highly recommend them"
"I ordered I generator. I asked if it was in stock. Was told it was. Asked if it was being sent from the manufacturer because they were out of stock or was it in stock on their Shelf. They promised it was in stock on their Shelf. They took my money over $1,000. Two days later sent an email saying they would refund my money because it was not in stock. Have not seen the refund. Have left numerous messages with no return call. I needed this generator for a camping trip and explained the time frame when I place the order. Now I don't have time to order another generator for my camping trip. Nor do I have the money back from them."
"thank you for such an amazing service! i got my generator in a record amount of time"
"Excellent transaction, Super Fast Shipment, Works as described..Would buy again! Used with my Karcher HDS 1055 Power Washer with no problems and power to spare"
"Very fast delivery and the Generator is a solid build. I called support for new user questions and they were courteous and knowledgeable. Thank you"
"Placed an order 4 days ago. Called customer service to inquire about ship time. The CSR's i spoke with stated that someone would be calling me. So far no call or email regarding my order. They take your money but service is poor."
Amazing Generators is rated 4.12 based on 67 reviews