Amazing Generators Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Amazing Generators

(858) 500-3616

info@amazinggenerators.com

6553 Reflection Drive Unit 103

How would you rate Amazing Generators ?

(optional)

"My generator arrived from Amazing Genrator on a friday night, righ onn time before the storm. On Sunday night, me and my new Duromax generator have been running nonstop since 9:30 in the morning. We had encountered heavy thunderstorms yesterday and today here in Florida, no one had any electricity in my neighbourhoud exept me. Thanks to this generator, we haven't missed a beat. It is powering my 4 Ton airocditioning unit, refrigerator, various computers, any and all lights we want to use, the coffee maker and the microwave. After over 10 hours hours, I thought I should refill the tank before a new band came through. Imagine my surprise when the 5 gallon gas can turned out to be just a little to much to put in. I can't believe that I ran everything on less than 1 gallon an hour!!! I originally purchased this because it ran on propane and had no intention of every putting gasoline into it. But the storm came up faster than the gas company could install a couple of 120 gallon tanks. I did try it first on propane and, to my amazement, it started up on the first turn of the key. Same thing when I filled it with gas. I modified my garbage can alcove outside the garage (added a home-made insulated exhaust pipe, put in a 16 x 16 vent, and bolted an old 12 fan to the underside of a sloped hinged cover (just lifts up for access.) I started it up and it ran outside in the enclosure all day. The remote thermometer never went above 90 degrees. All in all I have absolutely no complaints. I should mention that the lights dim when the A/C kicks on but, from what I've been able to discern from all my internet searches, this isn't really a problem. Given that the fuel consumption of most standby units is 2x to 3x what the DuroMax is, I plan on using this for the foreseeable future."
"i'm truly happy with the experiance i had with amazing generators. the lady i spoke with over the phone was very helpful, the generator arrived on time and undamaged. a job well done! Thank you"
"Could not be happier with this purchase. Fast shipping & the generator is super quiet & easy to start. A+++ transaction"
"Bait and switch. Their website showed 3 in stock and only 2 left after I ordered. Got the back order email and substitution recommendation...."
"I ordered a refurbished generator to save a little bit of cash and to my surprize, Amazing Generators upgraded my order with a new unit without asking for anything extra. I highly recommend them!"
"I just had a pretty horrible customer service response to an error on their part. I ordered a unit that was supposed to be in stock. I was notified a week later that my order was cancelled at my request. It was not. I try reaching them on the phone and was told I would get a response from a supervisor. I did not. It took several emails on my part to finally get a call back. Joseph Nass called me back and explained that the issue was an inventory issue and it was not available. He offered me $10 off (which didn't match the $30 off offered on email.) I appreciated the offer, but unfortunately that's not a remedy. I am going to have to spend more than probably $30-40 plus time to rent a unit now and return it. I kept trying to work it out, I kind of felt bad because he was stressing out, but he is supposed to be a professional and was not handling the customer service portion of the transaction. His best price was not even matching the best price I could have gotten at the time of my initial purchase and that's not even factoring my loss for renting a pressure washer. I was so pleased I had found this company, or so I thought. I wanted to like them because of their business practices (shipping generators to Puerto Rico and Hiring veterans.) I'd be ok with taking a loss to support a company like that and pay more, if the customer service matched the business practices. It did not. I am very disappointed. I was honestly recommending the company after my purchase. I have to update that and not recommend them."
Janis Gonzalez-Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient transaction. The product was delivered at the date and time specified."
"Love my generator. thank you"
"by far the best generator company. keep up the good work and thank you for the fast delivery!"
Col (R) James E Jordan
Verified Reviewer
"Love the military discount!"
"great customer service :) I recommend"
Michelle Night
Unverified Reviewer
"WOW! the best prices to Puerto Rico by Far!"
"Fast service, great people"
JAMES CLEARY
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Duramax XP15000EH from amazing generators and received it within 10 days. I waited until the weekend to add the oil and propane to the unit and proceed to start. The generator fired right up and I let it run for 15 min before adding a load to test the power. I plugged in a drill and then a portable A/C unit with absolutely no results. I reread the operating instructions and tried resetting the breakers to no avail. Next I called amazing generators and sat on hold for 15 minutes until I spoke with the receptionist and she took my information and told me I’d get a call back. I called back an hour and a half later talked to the same girl and still never heard a word back. Called back 6 hours later and was told even though they are open 24/7 don’t expect to hear from anyone until they have someone available. Unreal! Tomorrow this unit is going back to amazing generators and I’ll take my business elsewhere"
José L Rivera Colón
Verified Buyer
"Recived merchandise in time expected"
Francico Carrillo
Verified Buyer
"The shipping need to be faster"
"Fantastic People, Great service :)"
Mildred Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy and shipping was received earlier than expected. This generator was a gift so I cannot comment on performance but did not receive any complaints from owner."
Esmeraldo Burgos Cruz
Verified Buyer
"Me han mantenido informado de mis compras y espero me digan cuando sera que llega mi generador, para estar pendiente al recibo ,gracias. pñ"
Santos Perez
Verified Buyer
"Son una compañia sumamente responzables."
Amazing Generators is rated 4.17 based on 47 reviews