American Soda Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Soda
Read American Soda Reviews

ben@americansoda.co.uk

Tell us how American Soda made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
American Soda 5 star review on 11th October 2018
American Soda 5 star review on 20th January 2018
American Soda 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Nicola Paterson
More Photos & Videos
Used before without issue, however my last order for 4x 24 cans of Mountain Dew was never delivered even though the company, CL Trading, had taken the money from my bank account. No order appeared on the American Soda website even though I used the website to place the order. I had to resort to asking Paypal to resolve this issue and will be getting a refund. Having looked at the American Soda website it appears nothing is available to purchase. Therefore, I personally would recommend that people avoid using this company
Order placed a week ago. Still hasn't arrived but then I've had no email confirmation, no reply to any emails sent and they don't answer the phone!!
Packaged well and arrived very quickly. Amazing quality for the prices.
Very good
A pity there isn't more places where we can buy these American products
Just first class
I ordered a kool aid and it was out of date but the rest was okay
Super Shop für US Essen oder Süßigkeiten. Service ist absolut Top. Nur sollte man seine Mails in Englisch halten damit es schneller geht. Es wird aber in Deutsch geantwortet! Dir Pakete werden super sicher verpakt und kamen immer sicher an! Bestelle gerne dort und werde es wieder tun!
Great service and prompt delivery, can’t fault whatsoever.
Fast delivery on expertly packaged items will definitely be ordering more from American Soda.
Tried to make an order but the payment system was not working. Sent 2 'please contact me forms' and 2 emails asking someone to phone or write to me and after 2 weeks have not had any response. The items I wanted to purchase are now out of stock. Not happy as I am a long time customer.
Excellent service especially at this time of year, sweets brilliant but as usually very expensive for us to buy
As always, excellent service. Product as described and yummy.....
Good customer service and the order came next day which was handy as it was Christmas time. I would definitely buy from again.
Majority of my order was fine but one of the chocolate bars I ordered was damaged and open, the other 2 of the same kind were severely misshapen. I was going to gift them to someone but I can’t really due to the state the game in and obviously the open one had to go in the bin.
I’ve never been unhappy with an order from American soda until now tbh.
Wasn’t great.
The order was never confirmed via E-Mail [although I explicitly asked for a confirmation after not receiving one directly after the order]; I did the payment via Klarna. I wrote several mails to the customer Service until I got an answer. They claimed that they had done a refund (nearly 2 weeks ago); I never received my money back nor did I receive the products. I didn´t get any answer concerning the refund recently....very frustrating! I would not recommend this online shop!
I never received an email confirmation about my order which was very frustrating and also because of that you don’t know when the parcels going to come. Not only that I was always charged twice for the same order and when trying to get through to customer service I had no luck, I emailed multiple times and tried to ring the number. As for some of the sweets and drinks you can actually buy then cheaper else where if you look properly. I won’t be using American soda again as I feel their unprofessional and I will not be recommending them simply for the fake that if you have any issues with your order you can’t even contact customer service at all.
Good assortment, sometimes
a Little Bit to expensive.
Easy Form of Order and payment
Short deliverytime.
Order delivered very quickly. Have used American Soda more than once. Products all correct. Never usually have a problem however this order was delivered by Hermes. They barely pressed the bell and didn’t wait for me to answer. They actually threw my parcel at my door and reversed at speed up the road which was highly dangerous. I’m surprised my front door wasn’t damaged as I had cans in the order. This resulted in everything being squashed. Whilst still edible this isn’t exactly what you want when ordering food products.
Reliably quick service. A taste of America is always welcome
Nice range of products. The delivery was very quick and goods arrived in great quality. Will most definitely shop here again
American Soda is rated 4.08 based on 2,137 reviews