Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
DO NOT BUY! I have purchased 8 Dresses of which none arrived. After 5 e-mails and a number of phone calls, I had no response what so ever. I even tried to contact them via their online chat but no response. We even went to the next level of contacting via Instagram, but our comments were being deleted minutes after it was posted. They are using COVID-19 as an excuse due to their failure as a company during their sudden move to BURSA - TURKEY. Continuing to take orders and not delivering is a way companies like this don't make it far. After my review on Trustpilot a couple of days ago, I received an email from Anna Hariri (I was shocked after so long!) saying: "We have received your review from the [trustpilot link]. Please let me know how we can make you happy and as a sensitive customer care, If you retract your review from the website, I can issue a full refund and the dress will be a gift from us." - Helloooo where were in the past month?!?! I had accepted their offer as I wanted my money back and guess what, they only issued me a partial refund (not yet received) as I kept my word when I said I would delete my review. Once I reminded them of their email and their exact words they decided to cancel my order completely. Get your money back while you can! If you haven't ordered yet make sure you know what size you're ordering sometime next year! I will be posting screenshots of the emails from Duygu (Anna Hariri) Poor Customer Care Team. Not only has she made it worse by lying, but has proven my comment!
Hello Ibrahim, We experience delays due to Covid-19 about which we always update on our social media. Our latest update is here https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=729668424539055 And as I see your order has already been refunded. Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
Here is the solution.. Hope this helps someone; after waiting for 4 months for my order and multiple emails going back and forth with fake execuses, then I sent them 2 emails asking for a refund without reply. After that I oppened a case through paypal claiming that this company is FRAUD and I want a refund. Few days later I got an email from Anah Hariri that my item has been shipped, I still asked for the refund for the delay and I got the Abayas and a full refund as well. Never buying again!! Paypal is comitted to protect the customers against fraud companies, if we keep openning cases, paypal will definitley take action and would eventually flag Annah Hariri as fraud and people won't be able to send her money through there service... or she would get a warning and change her habit of ignoring people and delaying shipments.
ORDER WORTH 730$ (12 ITEMS), NO REFUND RECEIVED, EMAILS GOING UNANSWERED! I placed an order for 12 items (worth over $700) in early April and followed up with them in September since it had been more than 5 months since I had placed my order. Only one order has been delivered out of 12 until now! They (Duygu) emailed me offering me to go with the cancellation option as they were facing difficulties with delivering my order on time due to the pandemic. I confirmed. They (Esra) emailed confirming that they had processed my refund and it will take 15-25 business days to credit into my account. Waited more than 25 business days. No refund. Followed up with Esra in November. This time however, she replied that they will not be giving me a refund instead they can give me a store credit or my original order!! I refused and asked for my refund as they had promised me earlier. They have completely ignored me after this, and my emails are going unanswered until today! This is when I got suspicious and started noticing that people are not allowed to comment on her, Annah Hariri’s, instagram posts and fb delayed/failed delivery comments get immediately deleted from her fb comments. Moreover, I noticed on my AH account that they have changed the status of my order’s to fulfilled the day they told me my refund was processed. However, nothing has been fulfilled and they have not processed my refund! They are trying to cheat us with these games! We all tried our best to cooperate due to delayed shipping because of the pandemic. But Anna Hariri should take responsibility and stop using the pandemic as an excuse for lying to her customers and trying to get money forcefully in order to support her business and feed her family HARAM money. This is unacceptable and terrible business. I intend to dispute the charge with my credit card company as fraud and look into the option of filing a case against AH through my family who resides in Turkey. Please contact me if anyone else is interested to join me and warn people of becoming a victim of this scam. I noticed that every time someone writes a review, they receive a reply asking for the order. Here is mine US57119. Let’s see if they send me back my hard-earned money of over 680$! I will be back to update everyone on whether or not I received my refund and will place my reviews on AH where ever I get the chance to. So frustrated….!!
I asked in a few Facebook posts where my order or money is and I was blocked. Sensoring the page to make yourself look good is abhorrent. An honest company keeps all their comments and responds to people. You are not a true Muslim, shame on you, you thief.
Hello, I have made an order from Anna Hariri back on March 20th. I have ordered 4 dresses in total and have only received 1. I had to wait almost 6 months to get the rest of my order. Are you kidding me? I have worked 4 years of customer service and this is unacceptable. I have sent SEVERAL emails to customer service. This is getting ridiculous they have the worst customer service! I should have looked more into the reviews before purchasing. I am so disappointed in wasting so much money on a brand that doesn't appreciate their customers.
How can we report this women to the police?? she has stolen people money, at least she should close her company. I want to claim her. I made my order on May 2020 and I didn’t receive anything until now they are layer people don’t make any order from them please. She’s a scammerrrrer. I will not forget my order and I will do my best.
Can we all file a complaint against Annah hariri . How many people she has cheated . We need to teach a lesson to all bloody scammers like her . She should pay for what the stress we went thru and return our money back . Someone come forward and add all the costumers to the group and we should keep a ful stop for this.
Change the company name to Annah Harami! حَسْبُنَا اللّٰهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيْلُ Ordered two dresses over two months ago. I only ordered because they mentioned on one of their many flash sales that if you order before the 13th of July then your products are guaranteed by Eid. Three weeks after I purchased my clothes I emailed them and messaged on FB. I was only told that they’d ship it out as soon as they could and I would be given a free scarf. Weeks after this I was still not given an update and I kept messaging them, finally resorting to leaving comments under each new post of theirs asking where my order was. I noticed others doing the same and within moments of them posting Annah Hariri deletes ALL negative feedback or inquiries about orders placed. I finally spent the last week requesting refund. No one answered me so I called my bank and told them what happened. My bank took control and gave me what I wanted. Why keep running sales if you’re so behind on orders? Why say it’s due to COVID19 when months before COVID was an issue this was going on? Why use refugees as a get out of jail free card? Who you choose to help through your business is entirely up to you. We bought the products to wear them, not wait on them. Federal Trade commission has had at least one report, from me, and I encourage others to do it as well. Contact your banks for a refund citing fraud or citing that you never received product. This is a international scam. I am sure it’s money laundering and it might even be Russian based, not actually Turkish. hasbiya Allah wa ni3ma al wakil This company needs to be investigated.
Hello Tiffany, Alena Modest Dress has already shipped on JULY 27. And as you requested, Bellflower Modest Dress has been refunded you. Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
I put in a delivery on April 15, 2020. It is AUGUST 21, 2020 and I still have not received my item and it says that it is being prepared for shipment in my account! I have never received such terrible service in my life. I have sent several emails, and no one ever responded. If they don't want to give me my order, give my money back! I have warned them about my writing of a bad review and they don't seem to care. At this point, I just feel like I was robbed of my money...
Hello Amineh, Autumn Cherry has already been shipped on MAY 19. And as you requested, Blue Improved Jumpsuit has been refunded. Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
Order no: US74487 NEVER RECEIVED!!!!! I placed an order more than 2 months ago to UAE as a gift to my sister. Also paid extra for fast shipping. I just found out only one item out of the 3 items were delivered. The other two items status is “preparing for delivery” I just found out and I don’t want to know why. I just want a solution. I can’t believe you’re advertising your website all over the internet while not fulfilling the orders you already have. If my sister haven’t informed me. I wouldn’t have known. It’s your job to follow up not mine.
Hello Luma, Monday Blues Dress has already shipped on JUNE 24. And as you requested, Accordion Pleats Dress and Kimono 3Piece Set has been refunded . Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
Simply Thieves, They only accept visa and not PayPal as PayPal has protection. Then they steal money and it has been months and didn't receive the dress and they don't reply to inquires and didn't refund my money.
simply thieves, they only accept visa and not PayPal because Paypal has protection. They will steal your money and it has been months and didn't receive the dress and they don't reply to inquires,
Scam website, stay away. I ordered 2 dresses. after one and half months one arrived and they sent it by DHL instead of standard mail I ordered and this result in paying lots of money at the door equal to the whole price of the dress. I ordered many times from other websites and never paid a penny at the door. When I opened the package, I found only one dress and a letter saying they weren't able to deliver the 2nd due to COVID. While they still encourage and accept new orders and send daily emails asking customers to hurry and order to receive their orders before Eid. I tried to contact them many times asking for a refund for the missing dress but no reply whatsoever. They just stealing money.
Don't order from them they are thiefs. I ordered since first of March till now I didn't receive my order.
Hello Noon, Cover Modest Jumpsuit has already shipped on APRIL 13. Skies Modest Dress and complimentary Boho Dress has been shipped JULY 24. Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
Don't order from them. They are thiefs. The only way to pay by Visa they will take your money then they will ignore you . I did order from Annah hariri since first of March 2020 till now I didn't receive it . They are not replying through emails. Very bad experience.
if There is a zero rating , i will give them. I ordered on 2/8/2020 and until this moment, I don't receive it. today is 6/8/2021, more than 1 year. I sent many E-mails to them, but they weren't responding. so keep your money , and don't buy from them. they are so bad.
It is obvious now that your company is scamming people. You guys collected my money and have the nerve to delete my account off your website it is a big shame on you. Let me tell you this, you can never take my hard earn money never. You either refund my money before I start dragging your company's name in the mud everywhere. Your company defrauding people of their money and you said you are a genuine Muslim. You're a shame to Islamic religion for this act of yours. I need you to refund my money back for order number US9233 you scammer.
Scammed by this place. They never sent my item, and never gave a refund. I'm never shopping with them again. I hope they fail as a business
I simply never received the dresses I ordered more than a year ago.
I placed an order on July 13th 2020 US82322 till this day I haven't received my order, the customer service is extremely unresponsive and on the rare occasions they reply they just write a copy paste apology message claiming the issue is due to Covid which is clearly false because they are still taking orders and making ads and sales till this day. And as soon as I mention a refund, they stop replying to me and ignore my emails. This is the worst brand I've ever bought from and them using ethics and islam in their brand is even more shameful!
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 387 reviews