Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
They took my money and didn't send any dresses and they don't reply my e mails
I ordered about $500 canadian dollars worth of dresses from Annah Hariri in the beginning of the 2020 and now we are in July of 2021 and I have sent her numerous amounts of Emails and calls to get a full refund and still nobody has got back to me on my refund.
8 months no shipment, no redress, constant excuses, now no response I have purchased more than once from this brand and though the last shipment may have taken about 8 weeks I was not perturbed. The fabric is generally good and the workmanship satisfactory. For the last shipment I made in October 2020 I am still waiting for it in June 2021. Despite writing many times and getting responses of slow downs due to covid (though many other companies I have ordered from seem to have worked around this during the same period), my clothes lie undelivered. My case now is that after writing again 2 weeks again to remind her that I am shifting countries and need an immediate shipment, shipment to a new address, or an immediate refund - I have been left with no response. I am deeply disappointed in this company for sure.
Can we all file a complaint against Annah hariri . How many people she has cheated . We need to teach a lesson to all bloody scammers like her . She should pay for what the stress we went thru and return our money back . Someone come forward and add all the costumers to the group and we should keep a ful stop for this.
DO NOT BUY! I have purchased 8 Dresses of which none arrived. After 5 e-mails and a number of phone calls, I had no response what so ever. I even tried to contact them via their online chat but no response. We even went to the next level of contacting via Instagram, but our comments were being deleted minutes after it was posted. They are using COVID-19 as an excuse due to their failure as a company during their sudden move to BURSA - TURKEY. Continuing to take orders and not delivering is a way companies like this don't make it far. After my review on Trustpilot a couple of days ago, I received an email from Anna Hariri (I was shocked after so long!) saying: "We have received your review from the [trustpilot link]. Please let me know how we can make you happy and as a sensitive customer care, If you retract your review from the website, I can issue a full refund and the dress will be a gift from us." - Helloooo where were in the past month?!?! I had accepted their offer as I wanted my money back and guess what, they only issued me a partial refund (not yet received) as I kept my word when I said I would delete my review. Once I reminded them of their email and their exact words they decided to cancel my order completely. Get your money back while you can! If you haven't ordered yet make sure you know what size you're ordering sometime next year! I will be posting screenshots of the emails from Duygu (Anna Hariri) Poor Customer Care Team. Not only has she made it worse by lying, but has proven my comment!
Hello Ibrahim, We experience delays due to Covid-19 about which we always update on our social media. Our latest update is here https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=729668424539055 And as I see your order has already been refunded. Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
Tota scam! I ordered several dresses worth £900 last year in April. And after several complaints, emails, phone calls most of which were not even answered I, I received those blasted dresses in totally wrong small sizes THIS YEAR in April. After whole 1 year. And nobody is listening! No one from this scam company is answering my emails and phone calls. My hard earned £900 went down the drain. I hope Annah Hariri is able to take all this money into her grave to try buy forgiveness from God. Which ofcourse she can't get for scamming His people.
Ordered 6 dresses back in March 2020. Still nothing received, over a year later. They customer service keep giving false promises each time, but they have essentially taken my money. What's scary is they are still sending out emails and offers to order when they can't fulfil other orders!!! Just look at the social media page, Annah Hariri has blocked comments as there are multiple people in the same position. Any positive reviews you read on this site or others are likely planted by the company. Do not buy from them, spare yourself the trouble, they are fraudsters!
Placed my orders US54781 and US50490 (totaling $450 USD) end of Feburary 2020 and March 2020, respectively. I was receiving responses to my emails in January 2021 when I asked for an update. They said they need more time and I responded that i would give them until end of June 2021 to either send my orders or just refund me because I've simply waited too long. On June 2021 I asked for my orders to be canceled and refunded. Since then I have sent over 5 emails requesting cancelation of my orders and no one has gotten back to me. To date i have spent roughly $1500 USD on Annah Hariri's dresses, so to be treated like this as a loyal customer is absolutely shameful!
I wish there were no star at all. They don't even deserve one star for not only failing to fulfill the order, but also falsifying the status online. I would have felt less FRUSTRATED if they refunded me my $147 USD. Almost a year. Never received the order, nor did I receive a refund. Unblievable people.
Did not receive all the items in my order. It's been over a year. They don't reply to.emails and tbry blicked me on Facebook
So angry, placed order in May 2020 its now June 2021 and still haven't received it. They are not even answering my emails anymore. Never order again!
I haven't received my order#US95305 dated October 2020 nor did they process the refund. It disappointing to see that they are accepting new orders for the exact same items which I am waiting for since 8 months while they failed to ship mine. I feel betrayed because they also made me loose the chance to claim my refund through Payable because the purchase is older than 3 months. I trusted them when they kept making excuses for the delay due to covid until I lost my refund chances completely.
My order # US87649 from 7 August 2020 I alredy pay full amount from 10 month and up tp now not received and no replay by email
0 Stars, They never refunded for dresses I bought over a year ago (Order number: US5381) that I NEVER RECEIVED! Google honest reviews about this website and you'll see how bad their customer service is, they did this to so many people. SAVE you money and shop anywhere else!! They delete all negative reviews and no comments on Insta too because they want to keep scamming people! After multiple emails, all I got were empty promises and then no response. Seriously beware.
Scammed by this place. They never sent my item, and never gave a refund. I'm never shopping with them again. I hope they fail as a business
They do not even deserve one star. A whole year passed, many emails written, untrue promises received and since a couple of months no more answers to my emails… after all that I did not receive the items. This company deserves the worst rating. They are thieves!!!
Here is the solution.. Hope this helps someone; after waiting for 4 months for my order and multiple emails going back and forth with fake execuses, then I sent them 2 emails asking for a refund without reply. After that I oppened a case through paypal claiming that this company is FRAUD and I want a refund. Few days later I got an email from Anah Hariri that my item has been shipped, I still asked for the refund for the delay and I got the Abayas and a full refund as well. Never buying again!! Paypal is comitted to protect the customers against fraud companies, if we keep openning cases, paypal will definitley take action and would eventually flag Annah Hariri as fraud and people won't be able to send her money through there service... or she would get a warning and change her habit of ignoring people and delaying shipments.
Be aware of those FAKE good reviews, this is true customer experience: I’m very disappointed to write this review, and if someone deletes it , I will post again. I ordered twice from them one year ago and still not received my orders. After many many emails and calls, they send one part of my order and now they do not answer or respond to emails. Forgot about anybody taking your call. This is not a business, this is a scam! These are my order numbers: ORDER US55356 ORDER US77234 Shameful!!
This company is swindling our money. No replies to our emails. No clothes. More than 6 months. Do not trust this company. We need to report her. Is there an international organization which monitors companies which take online orders?
Annah Hariri is a big SCAMMER!!!. Run for your lives people. Run! Run! Run! I made an order of 15 dresses since May 2020. Its being 10 months now. All my calls, dm on instagram and emails were fruitless. Idecided to tag her on many posts and reached out to influencers that once worked for her company to relay my issues. Finally she had the effontery to block me on instagram. Annah Hariri SHAME ON YOU AS A MUSLIM PERSON!!! No true human should behave like that. Please tell everyone you know to steer clear of this disgusting comapny and not buy anything from them. Such a SCAM!!!
Annah Hariri is rated 1.03 based on 499 reviews