Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
NOT A SCAM, just very slow due to covid. I bought something in August and just received in today in October. Initially I thought this was a scam as I read all the other reviews. I used the live chat on Annah’s website and got a reply. She explained that the delays are due to covid. She had to move to a new facility to accommodate social distancing for her workers. During this time I assume they stopped shipping all orders. Thus they have a LOT of backlog when they started again, resulting in delays. I finally received my order and I love it. Thank you!
I ordered a eid dress in 2020 and still didn’t receive it. I have emailed every month and still no dress I’m done I can’t exhausted myself with Annan Hariri may allah show her the right path.
No dresses, no refund for my order. When told them that am going to expose them they started paying attention and now they said we are closed until August ! Am not able any more to comment om their Facebook, coz people keep complaining. Annah hariri you should have some respect to yourself before others.
Placed my orders US54781 and US50490 (totaling $450 USD) end of Feburary 2020 and March 2020, respectively. I was receiving responses to my emails in January 2021 when I asked for an update. They said they need more time and I responded that i would give them until end of June 2021 to either send my orders or just refund me because I've simply waited too long. On June 2021 I asked for my orders to be canceled and refunded. Since then I have sent over 5 emails requesting cancelation of my orders and no one has gotten back to me. To date i have spent roughly $1500 USD on Annah Hariri's dresses, so to be treated like this as a loyal customer is absolutely shameful!
I wish there were no star at all. They don't even deserve one star for not only failing to fulfill the order, but also falsifying the status online. I would have felt less FRUSTRATED if they refunded me my $147 USD. Almost a year. Never received the order, nor did I receive a refund. Unblievable people.
I ordered 2 dresses, the shipping was fine. I received my order in 3 weeks. However the dresses were not at all what I expected. Quality of the dresses was not good as you would expect from such an expensive brand. I will never order from here again.
Customer service is very bad never return msg and also I ordered since July 3rd never got my dress . Don’t order from them it’s a rip off
They took my money and didn't send any dresses and they don't reply my e mails
I ordered about $500 canadian dollars worth of dresses from Annah Hariri in the beginning of the 2020 and now we are in July of 2021 and I have sent her numerous amounts of Emails and calls to get a full refund and still nobody has got back to me on my refund.
Took our money for 6 dresses and asked us to be patient then stopped replying... about a year ago...
Did not receive all the items in my order. It's been over a year. They don't reply to.emails and tbry blicked me on Facebook
So angry, placed order in May 2020 its now June 2021 and still haven't received it. They are not even answering my emails anymore. Never order again!
I haven't received my order#US95305 dated October 2020 nor did they process the refund. It disappointing to see that they are accepting new orders for the exact same items which I am waiting for since 8 months while they failed to ship mine. I feel betrayed because they also made me loose the chance to claim my refund through Payable because the purchase is older than 3 months. I trusted them when they kept making excuses for the delay due to covid until I lost my refund chances completely.
Before beginning the narrative, tl;dr: Nearly a year later, no dresses, no refund. I ordered four dresses in August of 2020 and chose the "no-rush" shipping option. I started wondering where they were in October and reached out to Anna Hariri. They did respond in a timely manner and explained COVID delays and all that. Sure, fine, I get it. However, in December I moved and my address was no longer correct and I still had not received my dresses, so I cancelled my order and asked for a refund. They said it could take up to 30 days. Whatever. The short story is, it is nearly a year later and I still have neither dresses nor my money, and they have stopped responding. I am chalking this up to an expensive learning experience. I have contacted the FTC, Facebook and Pinterest to ask them to pull the ads in the US. Anna Hariri is violating US federal law and absolutely should not be allowed to sell to US customers. They don't deliver at all. Trust what others are saying. Don't trust the company. They are running an A+, five-star grift. Even as a skeptical lawyer, I was suckered.
Anna Hariri doesn't even deserve 1 star… Anna Hariri doesn't even deserve 1 star but I had no choice but to select something. I made an order of 6 pieces where i received 2 only and still waiting for the other 4. My order was paid and placed on 12th of March 2020 and until now no response from their side to any of my emails. I want to sue them for this horrible service and dishonestly. I hate this company and will never recommend anyone to buy from it. Anna is such a loser of hiring thieves and gangs and doesn't look after her business. I cannot imagine she doesn't have the guts to read the reviews written everywhere and investigate into them. I will never forgive you and i will do whatever it takes to sue you.
Unfortunately a year later and my order never shipped. Never provided a refund and they purposefully kept sending me emails saying they needed more time to fulfill the order due to covid while the period for submitting a claim passed. After that, crickets. No more emails or responses. Don't buy from them no matter how nice you think their dresses look. You very well may be the next victim of theft.
It’s been part one year and still no clothing sent. I only got 3/6 of my dresses. Customer care gives the same excuse but yet they can advertise that eid orders are going to be in when normal orders haven’t even shipped. After some time they stopped replying. I worked hard for my money and I got cheated! The owner is too busy with making videos these days that there is no focus on customer satisfaction.
It is a scam company, for one year they are collecting money without fulfilling the order or even replying to emails. They are preventing comments and reviews on all applications. They changed their name to tolavita to continue their fraud business.
DONT ORDER FROM HER ALL LIES ,MATERIAL VERY CHEAP SHE GOT GREAT MARKETING THEY ARE SCAMMERS HER PRODUCT IS CHEAP NO CLASS TAKES LONG TIME TO GET SHIPPED . BE WARE ABOUT THIS COMPANY TOTALLY SCAM.
It's a scam.. fraud.. cheat.. I ordered and prepaid last July 2020... its June 2021 now an I haven't received my order.. when I started sending mails asking for my order they blocked my mails.... and on their website it shows my order is completed... they should be ashamed to call themselves muslim...
Ordered last year and still has yet to receive the dresses
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 412 reviews