Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
NOT A SCAM, just very slow due to covid. I bought something in August and just received in today in October. Initially I thought this was a scam as I read all the other reviews. I used the live chat on Annah’s website and got a reply. She explained that the delays are due to covid. She had to move to a new facility to accommodate social distancing for her workers. During this time I assume they stopped shipping all orders. Thus they have a LOT of backlog when they started again, resulting in delays. I finally received my order and I love it. Thank you!
They do not even deserve one star. A whole year passed, many emails written, untrue promises received and since a couple of months no more answers to my emails… after all that I did not receive the items. This company deserves the worst rating. They are thieves!!!
Here is the solution.. Hope this helps someone; after waiting for 4 months for my order and multiple emails going back and forth with fake execuses, then I sent them 2 emails asking for a refund without reply. After that I oppened a case through paypal claiming that this company is FRAUD and I want a refund. Few days later I got an email from Anah Hariri that my item has been shipped, I still asked for the refund for the delay and I got the Abayas and a full refund as well. Never buying again!! Paypal is comitted to protect the customers against fraud companies, if we keep openning cases, paypal will definitley take action and would eventually flag Annah Hariri as fraud and people won't be able to send her money through there service... or she would get a warning and change her habit of ignoring people and delaying shipments.
Wonder where is the live chat. Wonder why every time I try to call their hotline, it doesn’t exist. Wonder where the dresses I ordered 1 year ago are now. Wonder why their customer service doesn’t respond to email enquiries anymore. Wonder why she has not been arrested yet.. hmm wondering and wondering.
They took about 4 months to fulfill my order after advertising that it will arrive within 3 weeks. The quality was very very poor. It was sewn very poorly. The material was cheap. I was extremely disappointed. I spent $500 USD there and regret it. Was a total rip off. That hurt me so bad. I wish this website would stop scamming poor people! After I tried to tell them that I was disappointed with the clothes, they never responded. They ignored me. The customer service is terrible. My worst experience ever! I haven’t even worn any of the clothes because I hate it so much.
Same happened to me. I ordered in august 2020. Waited till January 2021 and none of my 4 dresses were delivered. It’s halal earned money. That they robbed in daylight. They emailed me that they are cancelling order but they haven’t yet refunded me. It’s May 2021 now
Totally fraudulent site just stealing money. Do not buy from them. Just run away they are swindlers. 9 months ago, I ordered two dresses worth $ 100 from them. And it is recorded on their site that the request was made. But nothing has come to me. They don't answer the email or the phone. Request a number 130598694
Scammer & liar!!. Almost a year only received 2 from 9 dresses from my two orders on May 20, 2020. BUT when I checked at my account at Annah Hariri Website they stated there "FULLFILLED" WHICH IS A LIE. This is A DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!. I NEVER RECEIVED MY DRESSES (7) until TODAY.
Never received my order. Made 2 orders, they've sent me an email that due to covid there will be delays, however it's now been a whole year and 1 month and still nothing. It's a SCAM. JUST TO GET PEOPLES MONEY, they send some peoples items to get few good likes and positive reviews however its you and your luck if they send your items. Also 90% of the orders are not received, you should check other reviews on different websites you will see what I mean.
Like many people here, I have had a very unfortunate experience with Annah Hariri. This is my third time of reviewing their service this week. I paid a sum of $444.69 for six dresses (Ordon May 23rd 2020. I have only received two dresses since then. Subsequently I tried to contact them multiple times. I have emailed a few times but I only received automated responses. I have called the UK contact phone number but no one picks the call. I have not received any refund whatsoever either. Please refund my money! I am exasperated.
Placed an order 8 months ago and the company has not fulfilled it. They will not respond to emails and will not refund my money. This company is a fraud.
Scam, Scam, Scam. you will get a generic dress that cost them 10 dollars. even if you pay for 10 dresses.
I have placed my order in March of 2020 and only received one dress. I have emailed multiple times along with calling all numbers listed on the site. No response to my frustration or acknowledgment of receiving the request. Please do NOT waste your hard earn money on this company.
First off, if I could give negative stars, I would. ​Honestly, please beware of buying anything from Annah Hariri. I placed two orders in July of 2020 just in time to be 'shipped and arrived' in a month. Today is April 28th, 2021, and I have yet to receive any package I have ordered (which was just one simple dress and another matching outfit set), a refund OR EVEN SIMPLY AN UPDATE ON WHAT'S HAPPENING! I have contacted the company several times, I have tried calling them, but it does not seem to work?? I have also emailed them at least four times now, each time two months apart, and they either reply that it is 'still in the works' or that 'COVID has delayed their productions and shipped.' That was understandable at first when COVID was at its peak, but it has been almost a year now; they have taken $350.00 of my money and won't even reply to some of my emails. This is so disappointing because I was extremely excited about what I ordered, and these were supposed to be my Eid outfits. I emailed them on September 16th, 2020, after placing my order on July 8th, 2020. I asked what was happening with my order and that I understood Eid might​ have caused them to be very busy, and this was their reply word for word: "We are a slow fashion factory which is not have stock and work your item from the beginning to the finish. Slow Fashion / Fair trade is the movement of designing, creating, and buying garments for quality and longevity. It encourages slower production schedules, fair wages, lower carbon footprints, and (ideally) zero waste. We do our best to keep our tailors and workers alike to keep them safe from Covid - 19 too. In that regard, your order is in our tailoring department and as soon as your item is ready to be shipped, you will receive an automated email with tracking information." This reply was on September 17th, 2020. At this point, this is ridiculous. Honestly, I think I have just been scammed for $350, and I'm incredibly frustrated.
I placed an order for 3 items with them in October 2020 (US95305) and it had been around 7 months now and still I have not received it. I tried calling them on all their telephone numbers in different countries but they are not picking up! I tried emailing them as well, they are either not responsive or they respond promising me to ship my items asap. But here I am without my items and I have been waiting for too long to the extent that I lost my opportunity to claim the money back through Paybal as the payment had been made since more than 180days. I even asked them to process a refund to me yet they are ignoring my request. This is so annoying and frustrating. They keep on saying that they ship within 15-30 days but this is not true.
I should’ve read the customers review on google before buying anything from them. I ordered two items and waited for almost a year and still got nothing. Never again!!!!
Doesn’t deserve any star. They are scammers Watch out and do not order. I ordered last year and never delivered. Nice posting on Insta account but nothing true.....
Like other customers have reviewed I too made a purchase in September 2020 and have not received it to date.. it is now April 2021. I too am h able to reach any of the numbers are are disconnected and one rings through. This is just unacceptable customer service. They took the costs out immediately why not fulfil their obligations and send people their orders. Absolutely disappointed.. I was asked to be patient as due to COVID they have had some delays this was in January some 5 months after making the purchase. This is patience overload. Respectfully either refund my monies or get my order out to me ASAP
This is a scam I ordered 2 dresses and never received it's being more than 9 months they don't even respond to the email and if ur unable to deliver y are u taking orders.
Lier, cheater can't believe that lady gave 5 stars and said they are not scam! 1y I'm waiting, more than 1000 are on fb "AH unsatisfied customers page" She cancelled bad com on insta and fb, blocked people....haram...I don't think she knows the meaning of that word....muslimah?I'm laughing
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 371 reviews