Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
NOT A SCAM, just very slow due to covid. I bought something in August and just received in today in October. Initially I thought this was a scam as I read all the other reviews. I used the live chat on Annah’s website and got a reply. She explained that the delays are due to covid. She had to move to a new facility to accommodate social distancing for her workers. During this time I assume they stopped shipping all orders. Thus they have a LOT of backlog when they started again, resulting in delays. I finally received my order and I love it. Thank you!
the dress was very beautiful and precious. although they took a month I am very happy with them
I ordered 3 dresses 6 months ago and up till now there’s no delivery, no communication and I don’t know how people behave like this. I leave everything for Allah to judge you guys because you portray yourself as a Muslim and you are treating your customers like this.
During their latest 70% off I got excited and purchased 3 dresses US sz10. All of the dresses fit differently. Two of the dresses were the same style different design, one fit nicely the other I couldn't climb into. I ended up giving that one dress to my very tall 11.5 yo daughter who wears a sz4/6. She wore it beautifully to Eid. The third dress has an umpire waist and it fits very tightly and awkwardly above my stomach/pouch, its very unflattering. This store charges a pretty penny for these inconsistently sized garments and theyre made out of a heavyweight polyester (very cheap fabric). Order with caution and low expectations.
placed two orders with Anna Hariri in April 2020. I have only received two dresses (the Natalia dress x2) out of the many dresses I ordered for myself and sister. I received an email on18/08/20 stating that any outstanding orders will be sent 3-4 from the email date but it is now 17th December and I have not received anything. I did place an order in August for the Boho dresses and surprisingly received them on 1st October 2020. The order number is US88702. However the size is wrong. I ordered US6 but when I measured it, it is smaller than US4. I have two dresses that do not fit me. I emailed Anna Hariri in October and even called them and the customer service was good as he advised me to send photos of the dresses and someone will get back to me. The only thing is no one ever go back to me despite sending several emails. I spoke to Anna Hariri herself around some time in October and she advised that there have been staffing issues hence the delay in reply and that someone was going to get back to me that day regarding the boho dresses but no reply once again. I understand that COVID has had an impact on delivering the materials for the dresses but what is not acceptable is the lack of customer service care. As a business that has been growing, Anna Hariri has made a big mistake by not keeping customers updated and biting off more than they can chew. I don't blame customers for being irate and upset. I remember in July 2020, there was an offer on the Anna Hariri website which stated if an order was made by a certain time, the items would be delivered before Eid. Anna Hariri knew there was already a backlog so why be deceitful and make a promise that can't be met? This is what I did not like - the deceit of that advertisement. Furthermore, Anna Harri and her team are very active on Instagram posting new items of clothing every single day and uploading new stories whilst customers are getting ignored. The comments section on Instagram has also been disabled so that customers cannot put any comments about their orders. Please put the time and effort spent on Intsgram into updating your customers. We have a right to know what is happening with our orders. It is very unprofessional to ignore customers. Other companies have also been affected by COVID but from my experience, they have been honest and have kept me updated. My order numbers: US56429 - order placed on 4th April 2020, x3 dresses ordered, only received one, which is the Natalia dress. US62018 - order placed on 23rd April 2020, x7 dresses ordered, only received one, which is the Natalia dress. US88702 - order placed on 14th August 202, x2 dresses ordered and received but incorrect size.
It's been almost two months since my order, US83977, with no information on the order. I emailed them twice with no response from customer service.
Order no: US74487 NEVER RECEIVED!!!!! I placed an order more than 2 months ago to UAE as a gift to my sister. Also paid extra for fast shipping. I just found out only one item out of the 3 items were delivered. The other two items status is “preparing for delivery” I just found out and I don’t want to know why. I just want a solution. I can’t believe you’re advertising your website all over the internet while not fulfilling the orders you already have. If my sister haven’t informed me. I wouldn’t have known. It’s your job to follow up not mine.
Hello Luma, Monday Blues Dress has already shipped on JUNE 24. And as you requested, Accordion Pleats Dress and Kimono 3Piece Set has been refunded . Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
I see few review saying it's not a scam just the shipping is slow..It's not true.. Annah hariri please stop buying reviews.. Your website is SCAM!!! I bought 4 dresses in April 2020 it's been over a year my dress are not delivered.. Just because I ask them every now and then about my package they have blocked me from all there social media.. I have been scammed by annah Hariri.. It's a shame that a muslim business owner selling modest dresses is cheating and scamming people... Islam strictly forbids cheating this is not the way you earn halal money!!!
I ordered a Suit since 8 months ago and I am still waiting the order !!! This unacceptable and unethically!!!
My order # US87649 from 7 August 2020 I alredy pay full amount from 10 month and up tp now not received and no replay by email
never got my order i have been waiting for 8 months !!! this is insane ?!??!?
8 months no shipment, no redress, constant excuses, now no response I have purchased more than once from this brand and though the last shipment may have taken about 8 weeks I was not perturbed. The fabric is generally good and the workmanship satisfactory. For the last shipment I made in October 2020 I am still waiting for it in June 2021. Despite writing many times and getting responses of slow downs due to covid (though many other companies I have ordered from seem to have worked around this during the same period), my clothes lie undelivered. My case now is that after writing again 2 weeks again to remind her that I am shifting countries and need an immediate shipment, shipment to a new address, or an immediate refund - I have been left with no response. I am deeply disappointed in this company for sure.
0 Stars, They never refunded for dresses I bought over a year ago (Order number: US5381) that I NEVER RECEIVED! Google honest reviews about this website and you'll see how bad their customer service is, they did this to so many people. SAVE you money and shop anywhere else!! They delete all negative reviews and no comments on Insta too because they want to keep scamming people! After multiple emails, all I got were empty promises and then no response. Seriously beware.
if There is a zero rating , i will give them. I ordered on 2/8/2020 and until this moment, I don't receive it. today is 6/8/2021, more than 1 year. I sent many E-mails to them, but they weren't responding. so keep your money , and don't buy from them. they are so bad.
It is obvious now that your company is scamming people. You guys collected my money and have the nerve to delete my account off your website it is a big shame on you. Let me tell you this, you can never take my hard earn money never. You either refund my money before I start dragging your company's name in the mud everywhere. Your company defrauding people of their money and you said you are a genuine Muslim. You're a shame to Islamic religion for this act of yours. I need you to refund my money back for order number US9233 you scammer.
Scammed by this place. They never sent my item, and never gave a refund. I'm never shopping with them again. I hope they fail as a business
I simply never received the dresses I ordered more than a year ago.
Bad experience they scammers
I placed an order on July 13th 2020 US82322 till this day I haven't received my order, the customer service is extremely unresponsive and on the rare occasions they reply they just write a copy paste apology message claiming the issue is due to Covid which is clearly false because they are still taking orders and making ads and sales till this day. And as soon as I mention a refund, they stop replying to me and ignore my emails. This is the worst brand I've ever bought from and them using ethics and islam in their brand is even more shameful!
I have ordered 4 items since March 2020 and received one out of four on Dec2020; but till now I’m chasing to ship the other three items by email as they blocked all communication channels! Till now my order last more than year and not shipped!! So bad!
I placed my order on September 2020 till now I didn’t receive any thing