Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
NOT A SCAM, just very slow due to covid. I bought something in August and just received in today in October. Initially I thought this was a scam as I read all the other reviews. I used the live chat on Annah’s website and got a reply. She explained that the delays are due to covid. She had to move to a new facility to accommodate social distancing for her workers. During this time I assume they stopped shipping all orders. Thus they have a LOT of backlog when they started again, resulting in delays. I finally received my order and I love it. Thank you!
the dress was very beautiful and precious. although they took a month I am very happy with them
I ordered 3 dresses 6 months ago and up till now there’s no delivery, no communication and I don’t know how people behave like this. I leave everything for Allah to judge you guys because you portray yourself as a Muslim and you are treating your customers like this.
I ordered 2 dresses, the shipping was fine. I received my order in 3 weeks. However the dresses were not at all what I expected. Quality of the dresses was not good as you would expect from such an expensive brand. I will never order from here again.
During their latest 70% off I got excited and purchased 3 dresses US sz10. All of the dresses fit differently. Two of the dresses were the same style different design, one fit nicely the other I couldn't climb into. I ended up giving that one dress to my very tall 11.5 yo daughter who wears a sz4/6. She wore it beautifully to Eid. The third dress has an umpire waist and it fits very tightly and awkwardly above my stomach/pouch, its very unflattering. This store charges a pretty penny for these inconsistently sized garments and theyre made out of a heavyweight polyester (very cheap fabric). Order with caution and low expectations.
placed two orders with Anna Hariri in April 2020. I have only received two dresses (the Natalia dress x2) out of the many dresses I ordered for myself and sister. I received an email on18/08/20 stating that any outstanding orders will be sent 3-4 from the email date but it is now 17th December and I have not received anything. I did place an order in August for the Boho dresses and surprisingly received them on 1st October 2020. The order number is US88702. However the size is wrong. I ordered US6 but when I measured it, it is smaller than US4. I have two dresses that do not fit me. I emailed Anna Hariri in October and even called them and the customer service was good as he advised me to send photos of the dresses and someone will get back to me. The only thing is no one ever go back to me despite sending several emails. I spoke to Anna Hariri herself around some time in October and she advised that there have been staffing issues hence the delay in reply and that someone was going to get back to me that day regarding the boho dresses but no reply once again. I understand that COVID has had an impact on delivering the materials for the dresses but what is not acceptable is the lack of customer service care. As a business that has been growing, Anna Hariri has made a big mistake by not keeping customers updated and biting off more than they can chew. I don't blame customers for being irate and upset. I remember in July 2020, there was an offer on the Anna Hariri website which stated if an order was made by a certain time, the items would be delivered before Eid. Anna Hariri knew there was already a backlog so why be deceitful and make a promise that can't be met? This is what I did not like - the deceit of that advertisement. Furthermore, Anna Harri and her team are very active on Instagram posting new items of clothing every single day and uploading new stories whilst customers are getting ignored. The comments section on Instagram has also been disabled so that customers cannot put any comments about their orders. Please put the time and effort spent on Intsgram into updating your customers. We have a right to know what is happening with our orders. It is very unprofessional to ignore customers. Other companies have also been affected by COVID but from my experience, they have been honest and have kept me updated. My order numbers: US56429 - order placed on 4th April 2020, x3 dresses ordered, only received one, which is the Natalia dress. US62018 - order placed on 23rd April 2020, x7 dresses ordered, only received one, which is the Natalia dress. US88702 - order placed on 14th August 202, x2 dresses ordered and received but incorrect size.
It's been almost two months since my order, US83977, with no information on the order. I emailed them twice with no response from customer service.
Order no: US74487 NEVER RECEIVED!!!!! I placed an order more than 2 months ago to UAE as a gift to my sister. Also paid extra for fast shipping. I just found out only one item out of the 3 items were delivered. The other two items status is “preparing for delivery” I just found out and I don’t want to know why. I just want a solution. I can’t believe you’re advertising your website all over the internet while not fulfilling the orders you already have. If my sister haven’t informed me. I wouldn’t have known. It’s your job to follow up not mine.
Hello Luma, Monday Blues Dress has already shipped on JUNE 24. And as you requested, Accordion Pleats Dress and Kimono 3Piece Set has been refunded . Let us know if we can be of any other help. Hope to serve your better next time when the situation is back to normal prepandemic one. Regards, Annah Hariri CC
VERY DISAPPOINTING! I love the clothes, and ordered several dresses over the years, the fit varies, but the quality makes up for it. However, since COVID, they have been super slow which is understandable. What is unforgivable, is them IGNORING their customers, blocking comments on social media, not responding to emails, messages, and CONTINUING to release new products like nothing is wrong! I mean, if you are so backed up on old orders, how do you have time to make new products, design new pieces, new ads? This is just horrible customer care, and I will never buy from them again, no matter what they sell.
Absolutely disgusted. Ordered in August. Never got updates. I needed the dresses for a wedding so when I didnt receive them (after waiting 3 months) I asked for a refund. They completely ignored me on all platforms, social media, and email. When i started spamming their followers on facebook with my bad review they emailed me and said they shipped my order. I received the parcel today and its the wrong dresses. Completely random dresses with terrible quality. Ive waiting over THREE months for them to send me a black abaya and a yellow dress? I ordered a navy jumpsuit and Pink maxi dress. Im so disappointed and will never shop here again. They robbed my money and refuse to respond to any of my emails I attached photos of my order and photo of what was in my parcel today.
She is a scam.. We ordered 4 dresses in May 2020. She sent one dress after one year along with a letter saying because of COVID-19 reason & shortage of staff etc.. other dresses shipment will be delayed. It's been more than 17 months from the order placement date and yet no dresses and no response to emails or the messages on social media. PLEASE DO NOT FALL for her SCAMS!!!
They steal your money from you 2 orders since October I didn't receive anything, trying to contact them to cancel my order they don't answer. THIVES and SCAMMERS be aware don't buy from them. THE WORST EXPERIENCE..
Scamerrrrs , I placed my order July of 2020. They used to respond to few of my emails and their excuses was the pandemic, nowww what it’s been 2 years!!!!!!!. They are just stealing peoples’ money and the funny thing is they still advertise 7 days shipping . It’s been a year since they stopped replying to my emails . Horrible experience, stay away !!
THIEVES. You are ignoring my request for refund after you failed to honor my order. Return my money, fear Allah.
Ordered my set in June 2020… Today is November 2021 never received my package!!!!! Emailed them back and forth there was nothing! Nobody bothered to take care of my package. I even DMed the owner on Instagram still the same. Very disappointed!:(
worst experience ever worst experience ever, not only the dresses are worth an arm and leg the shipping was terribly expensive as well and I have not received anything. I have sent multiple emails and received only the same copy paste response that they are affected by covid. I am also affected my covid and i would like my money back. LIARS AND SCAMMERS don't order from them. i truly hope no one else falls into their trap of massive sales and orders from them. they are just taking our money and not producing my dresses. annah only makes dresses for herself from our money posts on social media and lures people into buying... return my money please.. i just want my money back.
2 orders not received since July 2020! I sent many email, and their excuse was covid! Last emailS they told me that they will send ASAP! And no refund possible from them
This is a scam company. Please, everyone, report their social channels. The more reports, hopefully, Facebook and Instagram can block them. They are very active on social and remove all negative and honest comments warning others. This is a mass scam production. They pay people to write good reviews, and it's usually the same group of people. I have messaged them and they all keep blocking me as they know they are happily scamming people.
Fraudulent company!! Ordered a few dresses in August, no delivery, no response to my emails, no refund. Save your time and money, Do NOT ORDER from them.
ADVICE & WARNING This is an advice for People who ordered lately please go ahead and dispute with your bank and get your money back before it's too late... You must file a report on a disputed purchase within 60 days of the statement date on which the charge appeared. After that I doubt if they can do anything for you.. and this is what annah hariri and her team want.. they will keep asking you for more time until the legal period for dispute expires and you lose your money forever.. this is exactly what happened to me and 2 of my friends we never received the order or the money ... I ordered 8 dresses in June 2020 and never received them ...my order# US78563 later changed to US95895
It's a calculated strategy at dishonesty. They might send you a first order to get you excited and then you will never get your 2nd even as they continue to have massive sales and serve others. Then they will respond to reviews like this online to show the public or the review site they are responding to customers but will take no further action. It's been more than a year and countless emails and reviews so trust me I understand their strategy well. And there is no way to get in touch, no telephone number, no chat line. Only emails. Calculated to not engage with customers and never fulfil orders. And since you cannot contact them you can't even get a refund. Calculated. They don't care. They had such potential. A true shame that they chose this path. US94206 is my very genuine order number and I have all the emails to prove purchase.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.03 based on 492 reviews