Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Fast and friendly, easy exchange for different size.
Fits a little bit bigger than expected but looks beautiful. So happy with them :-)
Great , product and service. They answer my questions with promptitude. Arrival was quick. I recomend this company. Thanks Aolani Hawai.
We received our rings very quickly and the product is perfect. We love our wedding rings. Everything is perfect. Thanks Aolani Hawaii !!!
My order was shipped out the next day and arrived in New York two days later, as promised. When I contacted the company about a question, they cheerfully responded the same day and were able to satisfactorily answer my question. I do not hesitate to buy from them again.
Aloha, very nice and beautiful, well crafted, and wife loves it. Fast shipping! I would suggest anyone looking for fine jewelry to give this company a "look see", you won't be disappointed, Ahui Ho. Sincerely, MK Kauai.
For the price I didn’t think it would be this nice. Very high quality ring. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you very much.
Shipping was on time, and the ring is just amazing! It fits right and it's made perfectly.
Good communications throughout, fast delivery considering the items were coming from the Hawaiian Islands to the UK and which are as good as we had hoped they would be. Many thanks.
My boyfriend absolutely loved the ring, I am a lucky man.
We ultimately ended up with his and her rings. It’s a wonderful engagement ring. She loves it.
Aolani Hawaii was excellent in communication and expedited my order. The ring that I bought is of great quality. Terrific customer service.
I ordered my fiance a ring to be his wedding band. He loves the fit and the style! The ring shipped fast and I would highly recommend this company!
Very pleased!
I am super pleased with my order! The ring came very quickly, any issues with shipping were resolved in a very timely manner, and the product itself was more than I could have imagined. I would definitely purchase from Aolani Hawaii again!
I bought this ring for my husband, just because. He loves it and is showing everyone. We travel to the Caribbean often and fell in love with the color of the ocean, this opal reminds us of our time there.
I recently purchased a tungsten ring with blue opal inlay as a gift to myself. It coordinates with a bracelet I received at Christmas which has a blue opal link. I could not be happier! The fit and the style are exactly what I was looking for. And I was amazed that I placed the order on a Friday and it was delivered the following Monday. Thank you so much!
I am in love with these bracelets!! Thanks for such prompt and courteous service!!! The rating only lets you go as high as very good, but there should be a rating for "EXCELLENT"!!
I ordered the Kia and abalone ring recently. It exceeded my expectations in quality and appearance. It is worth far more than they asked and will be a treasured reminder of my visit to the islands.
Great quality, fast shipping and looks exactly like the picture and description shown. Gorgeous and masculine.
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.75 based on 154 reviews