Aolani Hawaii Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"The rings are beautiful and the service is excellent."
"I love my ring! It’s beautiful, very affordable, and the customer service has been amazing! I wasn’t able to get the proper size, as it was on back order, but I’ve got a larger size, and as soon as the proper size comes in, they’ll send me that one & I’ll exchange it with the larger one. It was nice that they’d do that because I didn’t want to be without the ring that I wanted for my wedding. :)"
"The product looks beautiful and arrived so incredibly fast!"
"Bought for my husband. It is much more than what I expected 🤩🤩 Came in 2 days late but its oke!"
"Beautiful ring, very high quality, good prices. Repeat customer."
"Couldn't be happier with my purchase! Most times an item ordered off the Internet doesn't look like what's pictured when it arrives, but my ring was exactly as described and even better in person. I had questions about my purchase when I ordered and Aolani Hawaii was quick to answer and they were so helpful. I'll definitely order from them again and recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful jewelry and excellent customer service! Aloha!"
"I bought a tungsten ring with blue opal inlay. It's honestly the most beautiful ring I have seen! It arrived in less than a week, and the price was a steal. I will be buying a matching one for my fiance. Most men's rings are boring, but this one from Aolani is quite the exception. They are also true to size, so no need to worry about that."
"Our rings are beautiful! We Love Them!"
"Gorgeous ring competitively priced. Excellent customer service. Will purchase from again."
"Beautiful ring! Looks just as advertised and size is accurate."
"Fast and friendly, easy exchange for different size."
"Fits a little bit bigger than expected but looks beautiful. So happy with them :-)"
"Great , product and service. They answer my questions with promptitude. Arrival was quick. I recomend this company. Thanks Aolani Hawai."
"We received our rings very quickly and the product is perfect. We love our wedding rings. Everything is perfect. Thanks Aolani Hawaii !!!"
"Beautiful ring."
"My order was shipped out the next day and arrived in New York two days later, as promised. When I contacted the company about a question, they cheerfully responded the same day and were able to satisfactorily answer my question. I do not hesitate to buy from them again."
"Aloha, very nice and beautiful, well crafted, and wife loves it. Fast shipping! I would suggest anyone looking for fine jewelry to give this company a "look see", you won't be disappointed, Ahui Ho. Sincerely, MK Kauai."
"For the price I didn’t think it would be this nice. Very high quality ring. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you very much."
"Shipping was on time, and the ring is just amazing! It fits right and it's made perfectly."
"Good communications throughout, fast delivery considering the items were coming from the Hawaiian Islands to the UK and which are as good as we had hoped they would be. Many thanks."
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.79 based on 141 reviews