Aolani Hawaii Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

How would you rate Aolani Hawaii ?

"OMG!!!! Aolani is the best! They are responsive almost immediately to email questions. The RINGS ARE TO DIE for!!!! We ordered the pretty filigree and wood titanium wedding bands and my husband and I are beyond impressed!!! LOVE THEM, will order more in the future"
"I order this ring to replace the one I got a few years ago. The only disappointment was that I didn’t receive it sooner as advertised. The ring was the exact replica of the one I previously had."
"fast shipping! rings arrived in good conditions. usps tracking no longer worked after the items leaving the States."
"Great customer service and great products! Love this company! Will definitely be doing business with them again."
"I ordered the koa wood inlay ring for my husband and he loves it. It's simple and beautiful at the same time. He wears an 11.5 and it's true to size. Thank you so much!"
"Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship - the ring was a 20th wedding anniversary present and my wife loved it. Aolani kept me up to date with delivery times etc, even though I actually ordered during their summer holiday. It was packaged well, arrived on time even though I live in the UK, and I am delighted with the entire thing. Many thanks!"
"Love my necklace, lots of compliments--only thing I would change is the twist chain as it likes to get caught in my hair. Currently keeping eyes open for a smooth feel chain in rose gold."
"We loved our rings, I ordered a bigger size and had to return one of the rings, very good experience with the exchange process. Excellent customer service!!!"
"Wonderful service and beautiful rings! We had to exchange ours for different sizes but there was no problem asking for that. We are giving them to each other for our 38th wedding anniversary! We are excited to get the new pair! Beautiful, Mahalo!!"
"Ordered a bracelet and it arrived in record time. Very pleased with the product and the service. I highly recommend them."
"Beautiful ring delivered within 5 days of ordering from Louisiana. My fiancee loves it. The ring feels heavy and sturdy. It is stunning and manly."
"Love the ring. Just wish they came in half sizes."
"Love the purchases I made. I had bought the tungsten Abalone ring and the Koa tungsten ring and I love them!!"
"Revived on time and of high quality love it so very much"
"Great service, fast and flexible. Very pleased with quality"
"Purchased a set of Koa & Titanium wedding rings for our 25th wedding vow renewal. They were better than expected when they came. The fit was perfect and they look amazing. Could not be happier!"
"The rings I ordered were just like the picture. They are beautiful"
"It fits perfectly on my finger. I wear it as a wedding band. The coloring and thickness is perfect! It replaced a 25 year old gold band and matches my husbands band. I love it!"
"Very straight forward purchase. Picture was exactly what i got and love."
"Perfect choice, Great looking rings. I will buy again"
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.65 based on 54 reviews