Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
We absolutely love our rings. The quality and craftsmanship is bar none.
Ring was beautiful my husband loved it
Very nice ring
Exactly what i was looking. Matched the one i had previously that cracked exactly
Great product and rapid service and responses!
Wonderfully crafted ring, it looks exactly as advertised, and it was shipped fairly quickly too.
Totally in love with these beautiful rings
The rings are what we have been looking for. They are something other than plain rings.
I got my ring (4 mm cut out in rose gold) 6 days after I ordered it. I love it and it fits perfectly with my diamond. Customer service was so patient the day I placed the order, helping me put it on 2 debit gift cards I had and the remainder on a credit card.
I LOVE this ring. It's my 2nd. Jewelers grab my hand and cant rave enough. I have a 2 carat yellow diamond. But this ring is all people see.
Everything went wonderful. No hassle. Price was great. Delivery right on time.
The wrings are fabulous. Thanks!
Love the rings! Quick service! Mahalo
I ordered a Marlin and received a Sailfish
I was a little nervous ordering from someone who I wasn't familiar with but the ring is excellent quality and I'm very pleased.
Love.. love.. LOVE this ring. My boyfriend hasn't worn ring in the six years we've been together it he loves this ring! It's more beautiful in person than the photos on the website. Love that it's made with wood native to Hawaii. It's not only beautiful but an eye catcher and conversation piece. We can't wait to buy our next piece!
Picture doesn't do justice. My fiance loves all things bourbon, so this style is perfect for him!
Very satisfied with purchase.
Love the ring. Nice quality. Arrived on time. Perfect gift!
Arrived in a good amount of time with efficient tracking service. The quality is wonderful and matched the picture and description exactly. However, the ring fit quite tight despite having the finger in question sized and buying that exact size.
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.75 based on 190 reviews