Aolani Hawaii Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

How would you rate Aolani Hawaii ?

"We are extremely impressed with the quality of our tungsten wedding rings! Now I'm happy my original white gold band was causing skin problems! Wish we had known about you folks when we got married 2 years ago! Absolutely love the rings and telling all our friends about you! The shipping was incredibly quick also! :-)"
"Our Koa wood rings were delivered quickly and great quality, would buy from Aolani again"
"Beautiful ring. I have 6 rings from you all exceptional"
"The ring is absolutely amazing. The craftsmanship in it is flawless and the rose gold option is nice as well as my fiancée has a rose gold ring and we wanted them to match. I’ll be happy to wear this ring for a lifetime and tell them Aolani Hawaii made it."
"My new wife and myself love our wedding combo!! Thank you so much for great prices but even greater quality!!"
"Got these rings. They are gorgeous."
"We are very pleased with our purchase. In fact we wed about 5-1/2 hours ago. We love the rings and everyone loved them too. Keep doing what your doing"
"Absolutely beautiful, just like the pictures. Great quality, I'm very pleased with my purchases."
"Service very quick, product quality excellent...Mahalo"
"I received my ring and opened the box and was so happy. The ring fit like a dream. It’s very light weight. The ring never looks the same. It catches the light which brings out the beautiful color striatiins of the wood and abalone. I think I’m going to get the turquoise, too."
"The ring arrived just as it looked on your website. It is very pretty! It was a 30 anniversary present for my husband, and he loves it, as does everyone who sees it. Thanks for a great product that is great value!!"
"Great service fast and friendly and good transparency throughout the ordering process I ended up buying a second ring and wouldn’t hesitate to buy another."
"Very pleased with koa and 'opal' 6mm ring."
"It was a perfect ring, my boyfriend loved it!! Thank you!"
"We were so anxious to recieve our ring. My fiance and I decided this would be a great wedding band for him, and we truly couldn't be more pleased! Its not super heavy, seems to be well made, and it shipped to us very quickly."
"I love the product and how fast it came in the mail!! I would order again."
"They are two of the best looking rings we have seen. The service was GREAT and quick. Thanks again for the great product."
"Beautiful wedding bands really great experience with customer service many Thanks"
"OMG!!!! Aolani is the best! They are responsive almost immediately to email questions. The RINGS ARE TO DIE for!!!! We ordered the pretty filigree and wood titanium wedding bands and my husband and I are beyond impressed!!! LOVE THEM, will order more in the future"
"I order this ring to replace the one I got a few years ago. The only disappointment was that I didn’t receive it sooner as advertised. The ring was the exact replica of the one I previously had."
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.74 based on 72 reviews