Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"Love the ring I bought my husband for our 29th wedding anniversary! It is beautiful."
"Good purchase very profesenal. Planing to buy again soon"
"The ring arrived very quickly, it was perfectly engraved and looked soo beautiful in person!"
"I love my new ring! Love the INCREDIBLY prompt response and service. Aolani is my go-to for beautiful pieces from my home state."
"Love their products! Great prices, beautiful pieces. Didn’t take long from order to receive the jewelry, will definitely order again!"
"Beautiful ring. The size was a bit too large so I had a jeweler measure the ring and my fingers. He determined that I needed a 1/4 size smaller. I just sent the original ring back today, so let's see how the return process goes."
"Excellent quality! The gift was amazingly received. I will purchase from this organization again, THANKS!"
"very friendly , good prices , nice people to do business with ,"
"as usual the goods were excellent but the delivery was 2 days late"
"The ring is beautiful but I was hoping the ring had some weight to it.. Feels cheap ..and I really wished inside the ring did not say titanium size 12 and then next to it said love sis. I wish there was just an engraving that said left cyst underneath which was very hard to read"
Aloha, thank you for your honest review. We are so sorry the ring is so lightweigted, But we have to say being lightweight is the main reason people choose Titanium over other material. Its best known for being light and durable. Also all rings must be stamped with made mateial and size inside. We appologise those are standard prattice in our field. Mahalo
"The rings I’ve purchased are exactly what I wanted. They are durable and appear long lasting. I especially like the tortoise shell inlay with its brilliant color. It adds the right amount of shimmer to the design. The solid koa with tungsten accents make the barrel design look and feel like an expensive jewel. Who needs diamonds when you can substitute koa and tortoise shell and get the same results. I’m in total awe with the beauty of these rings!"
"Such a beautiful piece... thank you.. God Bless and Mele Kalikimaka"
"The work and design of rings are absolutely exquisite. Customer service is top-notch and what a great experience if all customer service was this way!"
"The ring looks perfect but I won't know until Christmas as it is a present."
"The ring arrived on time and is beautiful.. I'm sure my husband will love it for our 5th wedding anniversary."
"Amazing service and double checked that they had understand everything I had specified in my order. The wedding band is so beautiful! My husband to be loves it so much! I'm slightly jealous of his ring so I'll be ordering one for myself!"
"Excellent product, excellent service and delivered early!!"
"This is a beautiful ring. It fit just perfect. The price was also very reasonable. I would recommend buying jewelry from Aolani Hawaii to anyone that wants quality jewelry for a great price."
"I got a 2 tone gold womens ring and a abalone ring for my husband. This company was great! Took back my husband's and exchanged it for a smaller size- no problem! I love mine and much less than their competitors."
"Love the ring perfect for our luau wedding renewal!!!!"
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.74 based on 95 reviews