Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"Purchased the Pineapple Pendant... Very nice...Koa Wood has Great color... Only disappointment was the Chain...didn't expect it to be Key chain style.."
"Very pleased!"
"I am super pleased with my order! The ring came very quickly, any issues with shipping were resolved in a very timely manner, and the product itself was more than I could have imagined. I would definitely purchase from Aolani Hawaii again!"
"I bought this ring for my husband, just because. He loves it and is showing everyone. We travel to the Caribbean often and fell in love with the color of the ocean, this opal reminds us of our time there."
"I recently purchased a tungsten ring with blue opal inlay as a gift to myself. It coordinates with a bracelet I received at Christmas which has a blue opal link. I could not be happier! The fit and the style are exactly what I was looking for. And I was amazed that I placed the order on a Friday and it was delivered the following Monday. Thank you so much!"
"I am in love with these bracelets!! Thanks for such prompt and courteous service!!! The rating only lets you go as high as very good, but there should be a rating for "EXCELLENT"!!"
"I ordered the Kia and abalone ring recently. It exceeded my expectations in quality and appearance. It is worth far more than they asked and will be a treasured reminder of my visit to the islands."
"Great quality, fast shipping and looks exactly like the picture and description shown. Gorgeous and masculine."
"The quality of the Rings are superb. We're very happy with that, however the customized engraving is almost too small to read and the quality of the engraved words on the inside of our rings is not great. Overall, improve the engraving process and it's an awesome product."
"Our rings are amazing. We love them."
"Excellent customer service, attention to detail, communication, etc.. It arrived sooner than expected, and my husband loves it! Very happy to work with this company! Thank you!"
"Fantastic sevice,extremely fast delivery and simply stunning rings,I will wear it with pride and so will my wife,thank you doesn't even sum the gratitude we feel for your company"
"Good communication with company was a plus for me. Fast shipping. Product absolutely beautiful!! Highly recommend this company!"
"Ordered a koa and tungsten ring for my boyfriend! The ring is gorgeous and the customer service was incredible!!! Thank you for a perfect experience!"
"We just received our wedding rings and they are absolutely beautiful!! We are thrilled with them!! Thank you so much Aolani!! We will send you pictures from our wedding day - June 29th of this year!!"
"Fantastic service, beautiful bangle, thank you Cheryl"
"Beautiful ring for my husband replacement wedding band. I am so excited to give it to him for an Anniversary present. Shipping was right on time."
"The ring is nice. Lighter then I thought it would be tho. But nice.."
"The ring is beautiful. Fits as expected. It will make a perfect wedding ring for my fiance. Thank you!"
"Order two rings for our wedding. Haven't used them yet, but we've tried then on and they fit perfectly. So happy with them. My fiance wanted these ribs because he if from Hawaii. I'd recommend them to others."
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.75 based on 117 reviews