Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Perfect fit. Mahalo.
They ring is absolutely stunning in person. We had him try it on this weekend and a 10 is a tad bit big so just be aware when ordering. Contact them and ask 1st if they are true to size or if you should go a little smaller. I failed to do that. My fiancée is in between a 9 1/2 being to tight and now we know a 10 is loose.

The engraving is perfect and my heart is full and cannot wait for our wedding day and to permanently place that beautiful piece of art on his hand as my husband.

Thank you for creating such beautiful and unique art pieces for us to express our love. You will be a forever part of our lives.
He loved it! It was the right size and beautiful! It is hard to find a ring size 14 that is true to size and your company did that! I am very pleased!!
It’s great. It is exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!!!
I made a purchase for my 30th anniversary for my husband. I was contacted soon after regarding my order. I made it clear I needed this by the 21st of july. I signed up for updates on my package and never received any. I got back in touch with Aoloni and was told they mailed it priority 3 day mail on the 15, provided no new tracking info on the item. As of yesterday the 21st the package has not arrived, the post office has no info on the tracking number provided only that a label was made. So I cant comment on the product but I feel in order to keep the sale, i was not given the correct information and thankfully we are not materialistic people but couldn't help feeling horrible that I had nothing to give to my husband.
I ordered the tungsten, abalone, and koa wood ring and it is amazing. I love guitar craftsmanship and the ring reminds me of that and the combination of Nature on your hand. I hand a platinum band for 18 years and noticed others with the same band. I had to pawn it, which mad the wife furious. So I found the perfect ring on your site HI, U.S.A. I figured my wife gets upgraded wedding rings why shouldn’t I? She Loves the ring too, sent pics to everyone! It feels so smooth and I could brag all day.
Thanks so much!!
Dustin
Saint Johns, FL
Aolani is amazing. Great customer service. The original ring I purchased for my guy was out and they did everything to make sure I was satisfied. I got a different ring which is stunning. My guy who wanted a promise ring too loves it! Delivery was quick too! Thank you Aolani Hawaii!!!! I appreciate you ❤️
My fiancé always wanted a gold and koa ring, it’s his dream ring and you folks made his dream come true. Loved the added bonus for me as well. Beautifully made koa pineapple earrings. Mahalo Nui loa Aolani Hawaii.
The rings are fine crafted art. I have received many compliments on my ring. I received my order in less than a week here in Michigan.
Loved my ring tungsten with wood inlay. Mine broke Zero Refund.
Sorta feel extra blue as that set was my husband and I wedding rings. 😭
My fiance and I love his rings!
Got our wedding rings today and they are absolutely gorgeous ..... love them ... thank you soooooo much
I ordered a set of wedding rings for my husband and I and received them today. They are gorgeous and fit perfect!
The toe ring is beautiful!!! I’ll be purchasing again in the future!
Aolani Hawaii 5 star review on 20th June 2020
I love my bracelet! I have worn it every second since it arrived. Already planning to buy more.
I love the stainless finish. It looks so elegant-but it looks amazing with everything from shorts to evening gowns.
Beautiful ring! I had to resize the ring and they did it very quick.
I loved the shipping updates and was very happy with my high quality product.
I paid $25 extra for 2 day shipping and it took over a week to get our rings which just came in the mail. Like the rings, didn't like wasted $25
Amazing quality! Purchased my fiancé’s wedding band from here and it’s absolutely perfect. He is going to love it ❤️ He will see it on our wedding day 11/7/2020 🥰
We have received our matching wedding bands and are extremely happy. They are beautiful and the ordering and delivery process went as smoothly as possible. Great job!!
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.76 based on 243 reviews