Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Click Here

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"Beautiful ring."
"Purchased the Pineapple Pendant... Very nice...Koa Wood has Great color... Only disappointment was the Chain...didn't expect it to be Key chain style.."
"The ring is nice. Lighter then I thought it would be tho. But nice.."
"Beautiful ring. The size was a bit too large so I had a jeweler measure the ring and my fingers. He determined that I needed a 1/4 size smaller. I just sent the original ring back today, so let's see how the return process goes."
"as usual the goods were excellent but the delivery was 2 days late"
"Lovely design and weight is perfect. We’ll order more. Ring size is too large my fault but return is guaranteed and easy. Thank you for your company."
"Ring is beautiful and my husband LOVES it!"
"Love my necklace, lots of compliments--only thing I would change is the twist chain as it likes to get caught in my hair. Currently keeping eyes open for a smooth feel chain in rose gold."
"I love my Opal necklace. The color is beautiful and I get lots of compliments. I had expected the stones to be a bit larger, and the chain/clasp got my hair so twisted up I had to cut it off. I have modified my clasp and wear it daily. Many thanks Aloha"
"Husband loved the ring, shipped very fast. Got a hole in the ring, but company was very nice and sent another ring. Ring is just like it looks in the picture and no one else has a ring like it!! Very happy with the service."
"My wedding rings and I’m still married! Beautiful tungsten with wood and opal inlays. Unique and we get lots of compliments. My only complaint is that they are so far away and shipping takes a while and is expensive. I’ll be buying more though!"
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews