Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
I got my ring (4 mm cut out in rose gold) 6 days after I ordered it. I love it and it fits perfectly with my diamond. Customer service was so patient the day I placed the order, helping me put it on 2 debit gift cards I had and the remainder on a credit card.
I LOVE this ring. It's my 2nd. Jewelers grab my hand and cant rave enough. I have a 2 carat yellow diamond. But this ring is all people see.
Everything went wonderful. No hassle. Price was great. Delivery right on time.
Love the rings! Quick service! Mahalo
I was a little nervous ordering from someone who I wasn't familiar with but the ring is excellent quality and I'm very pleased.
Love.. love.. LOVE this ring. My boyfriend hasn't worn ring in the six years we've been together it he loves this ring! It's more beautiful in person than the photos on the website. Love that it's made with wood native to Hawaii. It's not only beautiful but an eye catcher and conversation piece. We can't wait to buy our next piece!
Picture doesn't do justice. My fiance loves all things bourbon, so this style is perfect for him!
Very satisfied with purchase.
Love the ring. Nice quality. Arrived on time. Perfect gift!
we have been to this beautiful island 7 times, and love it so much. my husband saw the ring and i surprised him with this for christmas. he loved it and it fit perfectly. we are so pleased with it and your company!
Everything about this was amazing!! When I got the ring it’s beautifully made and my husband loves it. The company itself is also amazing. I was updated on every part of the order including when it was delivered! Overall I am very pleased with my experience.
Rings were beautiful and perfect fit. Shipping was very fast also.
Beautiful ring just right for our Maui wedding
love hawaii;)
Very nice Hawaiian ring. Fast delivery. Satisfied customer!
Absolutely beautiful and arrived faster than expected. Will definitely be ordering again. Great service and lovely product.
Beautiful and amazing
I was impressed with how quickly the ring arrived. It is absolutely stunning! My fiancé loves it! We are very happy with Aolani Hawaii and will definitely buy from them again.
Very pleased with your service and quality of the ring. I think I should have ordered a smaller size but a beautiful ring. Thank you!
This cross pendant is beautiful. Solidly made and looks great on my teenage son.
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.74 based on 182 reviews